League of Legends players?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2011, 07:12 AM
League of Legends players?
If you play league of legends and are an atheist feel free to add me as a friend in game so we can play. My username is dredmal.

It's hard to find people I like to play with because the game is littered with kids and trolls and it's forums are terrible for meeting people.

If you haven't played the game I highly suggest you try it out. It's FREE and very fun, popular and addictive.

If you enjoy games with strategy and tactics in a team PvP environment, check it out.
Oh and since i just remembered if i did convince you to try the game, use this refer a friend link to sign up please.
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4...8671230925

It would be cool to make a new friend, i'm a lonely guy haha.

even the smartest man in the world is an idiot
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2011, 08:18 AM
RE: League of Legends players?
I've noticed I've had too much spare time on my hands. I need to spent more time locked in my room mindlessly gaming, so I'll give it a shot. I might not play it for too long, but we'll see.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
10-05-2011, 08:28 AM
hey, cool. at this moment they are updating so it's down for a few more hours but you can still download it and make an account.

10-05-2011, 04:31 PM
Yeah, it's still downloading at the moment. I'll give you more information once I start playing.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
30-05-2011, 07:15 PM
I will also be playing this game soon (currently downloading) as I have had poor luck in choosing an MMO that has a decent community for noobs. I'll add you once it's done... if you still play it that is...

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-05-2011, 07:22 PM
hey, yea add me as a friend.
also i recently found a game called 'runes of magic' that is a free mmo (warcraft copy) that seems very noob friendly. you might want to check that out.

cya

31-05-2011, 12:08 PM
(30-05-2011 07:22 PM)dredmal Wrote:  hey, yea add me as a friend.
also i recently found a game called 'runes of magic' that is a free mmo (warcraft copy) that seems very noob friendly. you might want to check that out.

cya

I quit already sorry. Game would not recognize my mouse clicks for whatever reason, so after numerous attempts I uninstalled. Such is life. I even tried praying, alas to no avail.
May try Runes.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
31-05-2011, 04:17 PM
that sucks man, yea try RoM it's pretty fun and noob friendly but it is rather complicated once you get into it, but hte people are nice and helpful

31-05-2011, 07:19 PM
(31-05-2011 04:17 PM)dredmal Wrote:  that sucks man, yea try RoM it's pretty fun and noob friendly but it is rather complicated once you get into it, but hte people are nice and helpful

Mother of pearl I am hilariously annoyed? Is that possible?
So get this I DL runes, which might I add takes me over four hours including updates, and register... only to find I can't login for some reason, so after making sure all of my data is correct I stroll through the forum pages looking for answers only to find none... Oh and I can't log into the forum either for some reason (I'd assume the same one for my other problem ) So, I send the developer an E-mail with all of my account data and the issue I have only to receive two emails in return, both of which were terribly unhelpful. The first was one in English linking me to the forum pages I had already visited (which I stated in my email to them) then the second was in german.... I took german in high school and flunked due to my arguing with my teacher about how she said it was a language with no contradictions and I disagreed with her (needless to say I no longer retain german as a second language) But in my time of need google translates came to my aid... only to tell me that the website also in german was of no use to me whatsoever because I also can't log in to it.... I quit looking for MMO's. Thanks for trying to help me find a good one, but apparently they are NOT meant for me lol. UGH.Confused

01-06-2011, 08:30 AM
another friend of mine made an account yesterday and it acted funny and i heard the login servers were down as well at some point... maybe start fresh tomorrow and see.. even make a new account. i'd give it one more shot before you give up. i mean if you wanna find a game to play you've got 2 good ones on your plate.
i'd discount yesterday as a bad day and give it all one more shot with a fresh clear head.

good luck