Leave a message.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2016, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2016 04:45 PM by Shai Hulud.)
RE: Leave a message.
You are married to my cousin. You are not in charge of what goes on my Facebook. I'm not sorry you're offended because I said "A-freaking-men". I'm not sorry that you're too stupid to read an article for yourself, and that I had to quote the relevant portion to you after you claimed it didn't exist, on another post. And I'm not sorry that on a third post where you tried to bring up one political figure's affairs to excuse another, I mentioned that the first political figure wasn't: A) Running on a family values platform. B) Accused of rape by an ex wife. C) A serial adulterer who cheated on all of his wives now, if we assume that D) He was serious about grabbing women by their genitals. E) Has been accused of sexually assaulting a minor. If you want to lecture me again how your kids use your Facebook to play games, that's your damn problem, not mine. I already censor about half my feed from your eyes to not offend you, you whiny Baptist know it all. Want something to really make your blood boil? I give money to the organization that fights 10 Commandments monuments on government property and went after the painting of Jesus in that high school back home! Edit: Oh, and you shouldn't let your kids play FB games on your account. I'm not censoring for them because of you letting them do that.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Shai Hulud's post
10-10-2016, 04:36 PM
Just admit to being an atheist already. We all know.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
10-10-2016, 06:00 PM
Shit... I thought you said you'd turned the iron off before we left!

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
10-10-2016, 06:30 PM
I'm getting dizzy from rolling my eyes. Enough already. Rolleyes

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
10-10-2016, 06:36 PM
(10-10-2016 04:36 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Just admit to being an atheist already. We all know.

You all may, but I don't. Daily prayers, devotional readings, once a week Divine Mercy Chaplet, weekly Mass, sometimes Daily Mass, usually reading one book on theology for every book on atheism, Confession every 2-4 weeks, etc. Hell, I'm more cranky about his politics than our religious differences, even if I'm still a mite upset about the time he tried to "Save" me from Catholicism by being unable to discuss the Bible before 1800s America. (Also his sermons are dreadfully boring...dreadfully.)

Need to think of a witty signature.
10-10-2016, 11:19 PM
(10-10-2016 06:36 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  You all may, but I don't. Daily prayers, devotional readings, once a week Divine Mercy Chaplet, weekly Mass, sometimes Daily Mass, usually reading one book on theology for every book on atheism, Confession every 2-4 weeks, etc.

Blink Well I'd say your soul has to be good and proper saved. Don't you find it a drag? What's divine mercy chaplet?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
11-10-2016, 01:26 AM
You know what? You really were amazing. The absolute best. I know we haven’t spoken much about it since it happened. It’s basically been a taboo subject as if broaching it presents the risk of my going to into a tail spin again.

But then, when he came back the way he did, I think I handled it well. The horrible feelings didn’t resurface, and we were able to discuss what happened in a rational manner. We learned that I’ve really taken great strides in processing that event and I’ve re framed the narrative into to a scenario that also fits the events, and just makes more sense. I was able to give it the closure it needed.

You were nothing short of amazing to me. Patient, supportive, loving, and kind. Your support and devotion never wavered for a second, and it didn’t go unnoticed by me. I don’t know how I stumbled on a wonderful friend like you, but I’m so glad you’re in my life. I love you!

Oh and you others who helped? I’ve got news for you. You guys were awesome too and you’ve earned my endearing affection and respect. You, and you, and you. All of you were great. Love you too. Smile
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
11-10-2016, 04:57 AM
(24-09-2016 01:18 PM)bemore Wrote:  [Image: 0wFT0ct.jpg]

Hey, I know you're looking for yourself here, but you didn't found. So, go to the mirror and smile at yourself. Be happyAngel
11-10-2016, 11:15 AM
(10-10-2016 06:36 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 04:36 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Just admit to being an atheist already. We all know.

You all may, but I don't. Daily prayers, devotional readings, once a week Divine Mercy Chaplet, weekly Mass, sometimes Daily Mass, usually reading one book on theology for every book on atheism, Confession every 2-4 weeks, etc. Hell, I'm more cranky about his politics than our religious differences, even if I'm still a mite upset about the time he tried to "Save" me from Catholicism by being unable to discuss the Bible before 1800s America. (Also his sermons are dreadfully boring...dreadfully.)

What a sad waste of time and effort. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
11-10-2016, 01:21 PM
Hey, I got the stuff. I'll be right over, but you need to let me in right away when I get there, 'cause I see some guys who look like undercover cops.