Leave a message.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2016, 03:32 PM
RE: Leave a message.
Dude, I don't care what you've been doing or how hard you think you have been working - I'm not addressing a simple body oder issue, here. You got a cat spray or cat piss smell coming off you! Maybe your cat got into your laundry. Do a rewash - PLEASE!

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
11-10-2016, 03:40 PM
(11-10-2016 03:32 PM)kim Wrote:  Dude, I don't care what you've been doing or how hard you think you have been working - I'm not addressing a simple body oder issue, here. You got a cat spray or cat piss smell coming off you! Maybe your cat got into your laundry. Do a rewash - PLEASE!

They called it paradise... Big Grin

Bechased

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
12-10-2016, 08:48 PM
Must you announce it every time a Life Flight helicopter flies near the house? Unless it's going to land in the backyard to pick me up for some malady I am unaware of, I really don't care Mr. Radar Ears. Dodgy

I wish I had a clue as to what I am supposed to do with this little nugget of information. Write HELP in the yard with laundry? Run outside and look at it pass? Jot it down in some journal of fly-overs? Jebus H Crisp...I simply don't care.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
12-10-2016, 08:51 PM
I've been thinking of you a lot lately. I wish we could meet up sometime, but I know it's impossible right now.
[+] 2 users Like AnaBunny's post
13-10-2016, 08:29 AM
You think you are hiding it. You think I don't notice the subtle clues like how your body language changes, the shift in your voice, the lack of genuineness in your smile. But you are wrong. To the few who have been lucky enough to see what your genuine smile looks like, it is terribly obvious when you are faking it.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
13-10-2016, 12:29 PM
You're beautiful. Just thought I'd let you know. Except not really 'cos this is an anonymous message.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
13-10-2016, 12:54 PM
(13-10-2016 12:29 PM)morondog Wrote:  You're beautiful. Just thought I'd let you know. Except not really 'cos this is an anonymous message.

Awwwww! I don't have the first idea who you're directing that to, but it really made me smile.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
13-10-2016, 02:19 PM
(13-10-2016 12:54 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(13-10-2016 12:29 PM)morondog Wrote:  You're beautiful. Just thought I'd let you know. Except not really 'cos this is an anonymous message.

Awwwww! I don't have the first idea who you're directing that to, but it really made me smile.

It was to me, but he's too shy to say it directly. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
13-10-2016, 10:51 PM
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-10-2016, 11:16 PM
(13-10-2016 10:51 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

That was scary. I'm not sure if I should giggle at your clever message, or report the post and call the authorities.... Consider
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post