Leave a message.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: Leave a message.
(13-10-2016 10:51 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Are you for real? Hope your daughter is OK.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
14-10-2016, 05:17 AM
(13-10-2016 10:51 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Good luck.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
14-10-2016, 05:26 AM
I done got trolled Angry

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
15-10-2016, 12:44 AM
Oh my gosh! It's been a year today? Good memory you've got there. I guess this makes it like our anniversary or something. Happy anniversary, Beau! We're a great team, and you're the absolute cream of the crop. Heart

[Image: HD-Colorful-Boy-Girl-Love-Wallpapers-1.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
15-10-2016, 01:03 PM
(15-10-2016 12:44 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Oh my gosh! It's been a year today? Good memory you've got there. I guess this makes it like our anniversary or something. Happy anniversary, Beau! We're a great team, and you're the absolute cream of the crop. Heart

Happy Anniversary Mz. Peacock and Kitten_lover3000 Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
15-10-2016, 01:06 PM
(15-10-2016 01:03 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(15-10-2016 12:44 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Oh my gosh! It's been a year today? Good memory you've got there. I guess this makes it like our anniversary or something. Happy anniversary, Beau! We're a great team, and you're the absolute cream of the crop. Heart

Happy Anniversary Mz. Peacock and Kitten_lover3000 Tongue

I can't believe it's been a year! My how time flies.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
15-10-2016, 01:11 PM
Time flies, then it crashes through your windshield while you're driving at 80 mph.

Not sure where I was going with that....happy anniversary though! Heart

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
16-10-2016, 11:51 AM

Whaitaminu'ut... I know those lines.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
16-10-2016, 03:02 PM
(10-10-2016 11:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 06:36 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  You all may, but I don't. Daily prayers, devotional readings, once a week Divine Mercy Chaplet, weekly Mass, sometimes Daily Mass, usually reading one book on theology for every book on atheism, Confession every 2-4 weeks, etc.

Blink Well I'd say your soul has to be good and proper saved. Don't you find it a drag? What's divine mercy chaplet?

Not really? And it's an alternative to the Rosary to say with Rosary beads, formulated by Saint Faustina from Poland. Much faster and without the almost cult-ish following some people have when saying the Rosary.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-10-2016, 12:00 PM
Sometimes it’s just all in the delivery, my friend. When you know you’re going to have to deliver disappointing news, you can bluntly say it, or you can choose to say it tactfully and with compassion.

Choose tact and compassion. It goes a long way.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post