09-11-2016, 07:37 AM
RE: Leave a message.
What the fuck is wrong with you, America? Hobo
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
09-11-2016, 01:01 PM
(08-11-2016 06:06 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Nobody gives a shit that you're breast feeding.

Pretty sure the brat does ... just musing ...
10-11-2016, 09:28 PM
I love you and you are amazing. So glad I get to spend forever with you Heart
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
10-11-2016, 09:54 PM
(09-11-2016 07:37 AM)jennybee Wrote:  What the fuck is wrong with you, America? Hobo

Yeah, I'm living this right now. I am absolutely gutted that the US population is still this racist, and I have to stay out of the political threads here and elsewhere, just to stay afloat. I'm normally pretty level-headed (with the occasional brain-fart) but this election has just taken it out of me. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if the people in the US can get past the fact that the white majority is going to be a thing of the past, soon. #FuckingChump is going to be the President of the US. I have a vast command of invective and cuss words, but these words are failing me now. Sad
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
10-11-2016, 09:55 PM
(10-11-2016 09:54 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 07:37 AM)jennybee Wrote:  What the fuck is wrong with you, America? Hobo

Yeah, I'm living this right now. I am absolutely gutted that the US population is still this racist, and I have to stay out of the political threads here and elsewhere, just to stay afloat. I'm normally pretty level-headed (with the occasional brain-fart) but this election has just taken it out of me. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if the people in the US can get past the fact that the white majority is going to be a thing of the past, soon. #FuckingChump is going to be the President of the US. I have a vast command of invective and cuss words, but these words are failing me now. Sad

I know, I'm struggling myself. Still in shock and horrified. Still do not understand. This is not the America I grew up believing in.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
10-11-2016, 10:38 PM
Happy Veteran's Day to all who served and continue to serve. Thank you for taking such good care of us Heart
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
11-11-2016, 02:45 PM
(10-11-2016 09:55 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 09:54 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Yeah, I'm living this right now. I am absolutely gutted that the US population is still this racist, and I have to stay out of the political threads here and elsewhere, just to stay afloat. I'm normally pretty level-headed (with the occasional brain-fart) but this election has just taken it out of me. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if the people in the US can get past the fact that the white majority is going to be a thing of the past, soon. #FuckingChump is going to be the President of the US. I have a vast command of invective and cuss words, but these words are failing me now. Sad

I know, I'm struggling myself. Still in shock and horrified. Still do not understand. This is not the America I grew up believing in.

Amen. One of my colleagues teaches Race, Crime, Law...the night after the Election, he had a student in a suit and tie and Make America Great Again hat preaching about the Wall to his class as he walked in. Half the class is Latino. My colleague is gay and very afraid he will never be allowed to adopt with a Trump/Pence presidency. He said dealing with that is the worst thing he's had this semester.

--

Rest in peace Leonard.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
13-11-2016, 04:53 AM
Beware! The paranoids are watching you!

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
13-11-2016, 05:13 PM
Every once in awhile, I catch myself replaying in my head how you used to pronounce my name. I thought it was cute how you used to practice saying it. You never did get the emphasis right, but I still loved the way you said it. "ah lee ZAH"
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
13-11-2016, 06:41 PM
Whaddaya mean... $6.00 for one fucking oyster!

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post