Leave a message.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Leave a message.
Get a job if you want some extra spending money. I don't have to make up for your irresponsible ass just because you decided to blow your disability benifits instead of getting some groceries or helping with bills.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
14-11-2016, 09:01 AM
You need grocery money again? So, I added up all the money I've given you over the last few months along with what I found out you have been given by other family members. In total, you have collected nearly double what you actually needed to pay all your monthly bills and buy groceries. And that is before you count your own income. Time to be honest about what it really going on here.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 3 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
14-11-2016, 11:11 AM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2016 08:38 AM by adey67.)
I've got some awesome blow and finest puff which should help stop you bitching about groceries, by the time I've finished you'll be more stoned than the rocky mountainsTongue
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
15-11-2016, 07:01 AM
(13-11-2016 11:16 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(13-11-2016 10:15 PM)Aliza Wrote:  It means "joy". I'm sure my parents wouldn't have given me a name that meant fuck face or something. Laugh out load

... Or would they have? My brother's name is far less desirable, and I've got a cousin with a really bad name.

My parents named their first set of cats based on fictional princesses (Bianca, Elora) and the second set they named after Iron Maiden band members (Nico, Brucie). My youngest brother was named after a cartoon character.

[Image: Jonny-Quest-1.jpg?width=960]

Your brother's name is Rayce?

I had a husband named Rayce.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
15-11-2016, 07:02 AM
Happy birthday to you, my second born, I hope you have a good day.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-11-2016, 07:37 PM
Listen, you are a brother to me, but next time you raise a fist to me I'll beat you so hard they'll think reverse slavery has begun. And especially don't do it over a video game, or I will kill you and no one will ever remember you.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
16-11-2016, 12:15 AM
(15-11-2016 07:37 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Listen, you are a brother to me, but next time you raise a fist to me I'll beat you so hard they'll think reverse slavery has begun. And especially don't do it over a video game, or I will kill you and no one will ever remember you.

Unsure Amigo, this shit ain't good. You and your bro need to chill. Or don't play video games or something.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
16-11-2016, 12:46 AM
(13-11-2016 11:05 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Your radio silence is not encouraging. Should I just wash my hands and walk away?

Seems like I got my answer. Here's to you, Sweetness.

Taking my time
Choosin' my line
Tryin' to decide what to do
Looks like my stop
Don't wanna get off
Got myself hung up on you

Seems to me
You don't want to talk about it
Seems to me
You just turn your pretty head and walk away

Places I've known
Things that I'm growin'
Don't taste the same without you
I got myself in
The worst mess I've been
And I find myself startin' ta doubt you

Seems to me
Talk all night, here comes the mornin'
Seems to me
You just forget what we said
And greet the day

Seems to me
You don't wanna talk about it
Seems to me

I've got ta cool myself down
Stompin' around
Thinkin' some words I can't name ya
Meet ya half way
Got nothin' to say
Still I don't s'pose I can blame ya

Seems to me
You don't want to talk about it
Seems to me

Walk away
16-11-2016, 04:38 AM
(16-11-2016 12:15 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 07:37 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Listen, you are a brother to me, but next time you raise a fist to me I'll beat you so hard they'll think reverse slavery has begun. And especially don't do it over a video game, or I will kill you and no one will ever remember you.

Unsure Amigo, this shit ain't good. You and your bro need to chill. Or don't play video games or something.

It ain't me, if I lose I just say I lost. Don't care how I lose either.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
19-11-2016, 12:04 PM
If you had been wearing your lanyard, like we're supposed to require for attendance at these events, I would have written an email to your Chair about your deplorable behavior and how bad it made your university look.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user