Leave a message.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2016, 12:49 PM
RE: Leave a message.
I'd leave a message but I'm in the doghouse... Again !!! When will I learn the intricacies of TTA Weeping Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
23-11-2016, 04:40 PM
For goodness sake, you're a minister. That's all. We've proven multiple times that without a seminary degree, I'm better versed in your theology than you. So no, once again, you're not my morality police. I don't care if my Facebook posts don't agree with your conservative politics. I don't care if you think I'm making a strawman by saying that the people boycotting Target over LGBT rights should actually focus on things like helping the poor. I don't care if my occasional shared links from Friendly Atheist offend you. I don't care if you think I'm a horrible human being for believing in evolution. (If you think that's bad, I've got a manuscript out now that quotes Dawkins multiple times. I realize he scares you as an atheist boogeyman, but I quoted some of his biological works...but that probably would also upset you.) And yet again, it's not my job to censor myself so your kids don't see something that contradicts your worldview, I don't care.

Actually, I do care. Because I have a List that specifically doesn't have you on it, where I post over 90% of the shit that would offend you. But you know what, I thought that maybe feeding the poor, aiding the widow, and helping the homeless wouldn't offend you, given it's the stuff Jesus taught to people. I'm sorry I was wrong. Oh, and about those kids...you're a minister. You have two daughters. Neither has been Saved yet. I know you'd go on about it at length...why not?

P.S. Your sermons are boring. Like super boring. Mom, and your mother in law, both fell asleep the last time they saw you preach.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
26-11-2016, 07:28 PM
I am really trying to make this work, but you make it impossible sometimes.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-11-2016, 07:53 PM
Still around, huh?

Good for you. Keep it up.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
26-11-2016, 08:47 PM
You could have made millions of people’s lives better but no, you had to go be a tyrannical, egotistical narcissist. History will not remember you kindly.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
26-11-2016, 09:26 PM
(26-11-2016 08:47 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You could have made millions of people’s lives better but no, you had to go be a tyrannical, egotistical narcissist. History will not remember you kindly.

Yeah, fuck him. We're celebrating in the streets over here.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
26-11-2016, 10:45 PM
I hope you're okay. I'm so worried about you. You're my best friend, we're like two peas in a pod. Whatever the outcome is, I just want you to know I'm here for you. Heart
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
29-11-2016, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2016 06:51 PM by Shai Hulud.)
I have at least one grievable offense against you, and grounds to possibly take legal action for discrimination (which would be the second time you've been sued for it in a decade). Do we really want to discuss 'issues' you have with me tomorrow?

[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
01-12-2016, 11:42 AM
I can no longer tolerate the negativity you bring into my life.
[+] 2 users Like ohio_drg's post
01-12-2016, 12:27 PM
Your posts about doing IT work for public servants in a heavily Christian, Bible Belt, state, entertain me to no end. Like your most recent one about how one of the legislators decided to 'anoint' her computer (including innards) and then couldn't figure out why the hell it had stopped working.

[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post