Leave a message.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2016, 11:22 PM
RE: Leave a message.
(12-12-2016 09:44 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(11-12-2016 11:55 PM)morondog Wrote:  Even my line of credit in terrible jokes? Tongue

So this Jewish guy walks into a bar...

mitzvah

I just want to say that it took me until I was sober again to get that. Blush

Tis OK. It was lamest of lame possibly not even qualified as a joke lame. I've been feeling slightly embarrassed about it Hobo

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-12-2016, 07:34 AM

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
13-12-2016, 07:14 PM
If the look one of the cashiers at your store shot me, while buying books by Bart Ehrman and David Silverman, is any indication, I think I know why I've never found the American Atheist magazine in your store, despite the AA website listing you as one of the retailers. (Though the grin by the other cashier was nice, I felt we were sharing an inside joke at that other guy's reaction.)

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
17-12-2016, 06:08 PM
Don't make an offer of help to someone who needs it when you don't intend to follow through. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
17-12-2016, 06:53 PM
I love you so much, but I am indeed a little nervous about us because you don't always seem open about your feelings. I'm sorry if I'm making things more difficult.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
27-12-2016, 11:06 AM
That's it. I'm buying a fucking lock-box. Mooch off of somebody else's green.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
27-12-2016, 01:06 PM
Listen, I'm sorry your manager got upset at you backing down and giving me 50% off, but that's his problem, not mine. When your entire seasonal store is covered in signs that say "EVERYTHING IN STORE 50% OFF", then everything in the store is 50% off. You can't just say on selected items that they're still full price.

Also as a general message to TTA, wish me luck! I'm off for three days to Pennsylvania to deal with Bridezilla and Groomzilla for the wedding I'm in, to get fitted with suits and God only knows what else. Considering the last time the groom and I spoke he wanted an opinion on all 400+ items individually on their three separate registries, I am not looking forward to this. Sad (Also they may have increased the guest count from "only" 250 to 400 by now. x.x )

[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
27-12-2016, 04:00 PM
(27-12-2016 01:06 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  (Also they may have increased the guest count from "only" 250 to 400 by now. x.x )

Hobo That's a lotta people.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-12-2016, 05:33 PM
(27-12-2016 04:00 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-12-2016 01:06 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  (Also they may have increased the guest count from "only" 250 to 400 by now. x.x )

Hobo That's a lotta people.

That's what I said when asked for an opinion too. Confused Then again, every time they ask my opinion I gape in shock because I apparently don't know how much weddings cost. "Why are you spending $5800 for a videographer?" "He's the only one in our price range that makes the type of wedding video we want." was another time when asked for an opinion.

For what they're spending on this wedding, they could put a downpayment on a house.

27-12-2016, 08:00 PM
(27-12-2016 05:33 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(27-12-2016 04:00 PM)morondog Wrote:  Hobo That's a lotta people.

That's what I said when asked for an opinion too. Confused Then again, every time they ask my opinion I gape in shock because I apparently don't know how much weddings cost. "Why are you spending $5800 for a videographer?" "He's the only one in our price range that makes the type of wedding video we want." was another time when asked for an opinion.

For what they're spending on this wedding, they could put a downpayment on a house.

My parents-in-law paid for mine. Drinking Beverage It was $5k, and her mother told her we'd have to pay it back if it didn't last. I doubt either one remembers that, but it'll be 36 years, come this February. Laugh out load Funnily enough, the priest who married us was surprised that we were married, when he saw us two years later (we still went to that same church in those days). SOMEBODY wasn't a real good judge of what is going on. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post