Leave a message.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2016, 12:49 AM
RE: Leave a message.
Don't try your alcoholic bullshit tricks on a recovering alcoholic. I've been onto you for a couple of months, knowing that your drinking on the job jeopardizes all our livelihoods, and now I've got you dead-to-rights.

When the hammer falls, don't blame me. You brought this on yourself, drinking on the job.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
28-12-2016, 01:35 AM
Hey, did you buy that kilo of cocaine, two of smack and hire the hookers????

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
28-12-2016, 06:17 AM
(28-12-2016 01:35 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Hey, did you buy that kilo of cocaine, two of smack and hire the hookers????

I told you not to call me here!

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
28-12-2016, 07:55 AM
(28-12-2016 01:35 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Hey, did you buy that kilo of cocaine, two of smack and hire the hookers????

Nah I could only get meth and LSD and I'm pretty sure one of the hookers is a ladyboy.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
28-12-2016, 08:10 AM
(28-12-2016 07:55 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm pretty sure one of the hookers is a ladyboy.

Angry That's the last time I work your joint. The nerve!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
28-12-2016, 11:26 PM
Mixed messages are mixed. As I was trying to tell you, whenever there's miscommunication, one should keep in mind that one is also part of communication -- and failures thereof.

I owned my part of it.
31-12-2016, 05:14 PM
Dude, you're right, I apologize, your wife-to-be is a bridezilla and worse than you. Also the room you all put me in was super-Catholic, even by my standards: Infant of Prague, Holy Water Font, saint Christopher lightswitch, half a dozen rosaries, several crucifixes, a palm branch, a smattering of saint statues, etc.
--
Dear rural PA, the election is over. You can take down the Trump/Pence signs everywhere, and your predilection for semis with "Hillary for Prison" signs on them, makes you seem like a banana republic. Also, you make me ponder if Mennonites have nothing against graphic designers, given the number of Mennonite church signs about burning in Hell that had great graphics.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-01-2017, 05:43 PM
Please stop telling me you and your children hear God's voice.

Please stop informing me that you don't "believe", you know He exists.

Please stop insisting that I and everyone else deserves Hell without bothering to even look into the history of the subject.

Please stop using confirmation bias reeking "miracles" and rip offs of fig tree stories to scare me back into the faith.

Please stop side-line implying that I'm everything that's wrong with the world.

Please stop snarking on secular sources for looking for natural explanations for phenomena when the natural explanation is the only one that's ever worked.

Please. Stop proselytizing. Stop scaring me for a supposedly benevolent God.

It"s been enough.
[+] 4 users Like Diddlyboop's post
18-02-2017, 02:55 PM
I am uncomfortable, having cornered you into making a commitment. I've never done such a thing. I fear my outside interference could be a hollow foundation for your sobriety. The drink was killing the things that are you, far more rapidly than you realize. You were disappearing. I could not wait for there to be nothing left.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
18-02-2017, 04:40 PM
(18-02-2017 02:55 PM)kim Wrote:  I am uncomfortable, having cornered you into making a commitment. I've never done such a thing. I fear my outside interference could be a hollow foundation for your sobriety. The drink was killing the things that are you, far more rapidly than you realize. You were disappearing. I could not wait for there to be nothing left.

Hug

Don't apologize for giving a shit about someone.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post