Leave a message.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2017, 06:40 PM
RE: Leave a message.
(11-03-2017 06:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 06:22 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  If you call the Pope "an antichrist elected by Freemasons" and anyone who disagrees with you "a cuck", maybe you shouldn't be calling yourself Catholic.

C'mon Shai...join us over here on the dark side. Evil_monster

I don't need Dark Side cookies right now as much as Any Side Nyquil. Tongue Sorry to just be a cranky person, but ffs...it's a Catholic My Little Pony group. One of the admins quit earlier today too, saying he was sick of all the negativity in it.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
11-03-2017, 06:50 PM
(11-03-2017 06:40 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 06:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  C'mon Shai...join us over here on the dark side. Evil_monster

I don't need Dark Side cookies right now as much as Any Side Nyquil. Tongue Sorry to just be a cranky person, but ffs...it's a Catholic My Little Pony group. One of the admins quit earlier today too, saying he was sick of all the negativity in it.

Seriously, dude, how much more ridiculous can things get than a Catholic MLP group? Like one or the other isn't fantasy enough?

* and Nyquil doesn't make you better, it just makes you care less that you feel like shit.

Feel better soon...I will see if I can find a recipe for Nyquil cookies.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
11-03-2017, 07:00 PM
(11-03-2017 06:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 06:40 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I don't need Dark Side cookies right now as much as Any Side Nyquil. Tongue Sorry to just be a cranky person, but ffs...it's a Catholic My Little Pony group. One of the admins quit earlier today too, saying he was sick of all the negativity in it.

Seriously, dude, how much more ridiculous can things get than a Catholic MLP group? Like one or the other isn't fantasy enough?

* and Nyquil doesn't make you better, it just makes you care less that you feel like shit.

Feel better soon...I see if I can find a recipe for Nyquil cookies.

Thanks for the recipe idea and empathy. And you're right about that, with the Nyquil, though on some of that and coricidin right now. I find that it doesn't make me give as many hoots about things.

And MLP can be fun, though I've not watched it in a few seasons. Tongue Princess Celestia even paraphrases Christ when Twilight Sparkle tries to sacrifice herself, "No pony has greater love than this, she who would lay down her life for her friends."

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-03-2017, 07:10 PM
(11-03-2017 07:00 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 06:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Seriously, dude, how much more ridiculous can things get than a Catholic MLP group? Like one or the other isn't fantasy enough?

Feel better soon...I see if I can find a recipe for Nyquil cookies.

Thanks for the recipe idea and empathy. And you're right about that, with the Nyquil, though on some of that and coricidin right now. I find that it doesn't make me give as many hoots about things.

And MLP can be fun, though I've not watched it in a few seasons. Tongue Princess Celestia even paraphrases Christ when Twilight Sparkle tries to sacrifice herself, "No pony has greater love than this, she who would lay down her life for her friends."

Ohmy
Facepalm
Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
11-03-2017, 07:51 PM
Hi [unnamed]. idk if you remember me as Kineo or not, but I miss you. Come back. Love you, friend, You're good people. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
13-03-2017, 11:32 AM
Perhaps you should just forget that I exist.
13-03-2017, 11:43 AM
I want you, Hix. Dead or alive.

Bob Dylan - I Want You (Live)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWlZLdlvILY
13-03-2017, 12:05 PM
So, you. Two or is it nearly three years?
No, not missed per se ... more curious than anything, I suppose.

Trust. I have now used the word in a sentence during our recent conversation. I have also used the word, anxiety ... in a sentence very close to the sentence with the word, trust.

I am satisfied with your correct use of the word, apologize. However, the entire sentence containing the word, appeared to have been poached from someone's group therapy journal, though you have informed me that there is no such therapy taking place. Unfortunate.

I think I will continue using my words, trust and anxiety, in our conversations with the hope and understanding that you will become as familiar with them as i have.

I am sincerely relieved science has developed so many new medications.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
13-03-2017, 12:16 PM
Hey, I'm feeling not-terribly-important-to-you right now, but I don't want to be selfish and say it because I know that you're busy with lots of things. My insecurities, however, seem to be warming up for the big concert.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
13-03-2017, 07:34 PM
(13-03-2017 12:16 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Hey, I'm feeling not-terribly-important-to-you right now, but I don't want to be selfish and say it because I know that you're busy with lots of things. My insecurities, however, seem to be warming up for the big concert.

My instincts were correct. I should never have said a word to you about these feelings.

No, I didn't (and don't) have specific instances I can cite for you; I only have an overall vibe, how you talk to me. And apparently my mentioning this is "too much pressure", even as I tell you explicitly that this is probably just my own fucking insecurities talking.

Back into the shell I'll go. I'm sure you'll find someone who isn't so goddamned needy.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post