Leave a message.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2017, 04:37 AM
RE: Leave a message.
Our conversation tonight was beautiful. Thanks for sharing yourself ... it really does mean so much to me. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
16-03-2017, 09:32 PM
Thanks for listening me tonight when I was going crazy with worry Hobo Thanks to you I feel better now Smile
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
17-03-2017, 10:25 AM
It's going down. You are going down. You had a chance to end this with dignity and you'll soon wish you hadn't pissed that opportunity away. Now it's gonna get ugly for you.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 3 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
18-03-2017, 01:21 PM
Sometimes a link is just a link. It's not something posted to offend you in particular.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
18-03-2017, 03:49 PM
[Image: we_know___skyrim_by_setsuna_lily-d5tx3m8.jpg]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 3 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
18-03-2017, 07:01 PM
For all the times that you rain on my parade. You think you broke my heart for goodness sake. You think I'm crying on my own well I ain't. I didn't want anyone thinking I still care I don't but you still hit my phone up. My mama don't like you and she likes everyone and I never like to admit that I was wrong. Didn't see what's going on and now I know, I'm better sleeping on my own.
[+] 4 users Like LadyJane's post
18-03-2017, 07:16 PM
(18-03-2017 07:01 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  For all the times that you rain on my parade. You think you broke my heart for goodness sake. You think I'm crying on my own well I ain't. I didn't want anyone thinking I still care I don't but you still hit my phone up. My mama don't like you and she likes everyone and I never like to admit that I was wrong. Didn't see what's going on and now I know, I'm better sleeping on my own.

Hug

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
19-03-2017, 01:59 AM
(18-03-2017 07:01 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  For all the times that you rain on my parade. You think you broke my heart for goodness sake. You think I'm crying on my own well I ain't. I didn't want anyone thinking I still care I don't but you still hit my phone up. My mama don't like you and she likes everyone and I never like to admit that I was wrong. Didn't see what's going on and now I know, I'm better sleeping on my own.

Sad Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
19-03-2017, 02:38 AM
You know, sometimes I just want to yell 'FUCK YOU!' at the top of my lungs while striding out of work, proudly giving the double deuce to those present, before nonchalantly tossing a lighter onto a conspicuous pile of gasoline and TNT as I slowly walk away like a boss to the background of a really dope explosion.

Then I remember I'm not in a 80's action movie fantasy...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
19-03-2017, 06:50 AM
(19-03-2017 02:38 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You know, sometimes I just want to yell 'FUCK YOU!' at the top of my lungs while striding out of work, proudly giving the double deuce to those present, before nonchalantly tossing a lighter onto a conspicuous pile of gasoline and TNT as I slowly walk away like a boss to the background of a really dope explosion.

Then I remember I'm not in a 80's action movie fantasy...

[Image: ill-burn-this-oyymt2.jpg]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post