Leave a message.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2017, 10:12 PM
RE: Leave a message.
I wanted you to know that I appreciated your acknowledgement that I have been stepping up and doing a great job at work. I apologize if I came off as brushing it off: from my perspective, I'm just a guy who is trying to be useful and helpful when I can, so I don't consider that to be anything that makes me praiseworthy or special. With that said, I'd like you to know that I've always considered you to be one of the most unique individuals I've come across: you are able to meaningfully connect with the people at our workplace and they honestly respect you, because they know that you care about them, and that you are dedicated to them and the organization.

With that said, I hope that I can mirror your wisdom and cultivation as I become more experienced in life. Live long and prosper.

"I'm fearful when I see people substituting fear for reason." Klaatu, from The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Kernel Sohcahtoa's post
24-03-2017, 10:11 PM
Newsflash****It's not always about you. I know that's a shock but it's true.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-03-2017, 10:58 PM
[Image: 1b52f9c42a8ca5cc969757e3b533567c.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
25-03-2017, 05:49 AM
Thanks for the reps! Still figuring out forums and didn't know that was a thingSmile
[+] 1 user Likes mustardseed's post
25-03-2017, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2017 07:14 PM by Shai Hulud.)
Edit: I mixed this up with the sex sayings thread, will edit a real message in here soon.

I get it, you want me to join the Knights of Columbus. I meant what I said though, no thank you, and there was no desire to explain to you why. Or there would have been words said that you didn't want said in a crowded venue. Like how I don't appreciate the idea of a 'secret' order of people who demand an oath of obedience or loyalty, when only God should be able to demand that. Ditto with not being able to compel anyone with coercion, even if it is just badgering. I'm pretty sure both that oath thing and the coerciveness are condemned obliquely somewhere in the apostolic constitution Lumen Gentium. Third is that former members claim you guys use deception as part of your rituals. Fourth and final, is that most Knights I've met are the biggest d-bags ever; a feeling that our conversation solidified.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post
03-04-2017, 10:12 PM
Sharing and caring class (as I call it) makes me want to poke people in the eyeballs. If you must share how you feel about the discussion, can you at least keep it brief? I mean… I totally get that you have feelings and emotions and everything… but can you maybe be more selective about who you dump on? Does the entire class need to hear about how you personally relate to the discussion because this or that happened to you?
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
04-04-2017, 12:31 AM
(03-04-2017 10:12 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Sharing and caring class (as I call it) makes me want to poke people in the eyeballs. If you must share how you feel about the discussion, can you at least keep it brief? I mean… I totally get that you have feelings and emotions and everything… but can you maybe be more selective about who you dump on? Does the entire class need to hear about how you personally relate to the discussion because this or that happened to you?

Maybe you can submit the above as your entry? Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
04-04-2017, 01:29 PM
Why are you calling me? My desire to never see of hear from you again was pretty well established.
[+] 1 user Likes ohio_drg's post
04-04-2017, 01:51 PM
It's official, I'm drowning. Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
04-04-2017, 02:43 PM
Hug Sorry Kim Sad

---

At first I wondered why you would do your morality police thing on my FB wall and object to a link calling out a woman for sharing misinformation about sex trafficking, because I think child sex slavery is a rather non-controversial topic. Then I realized, you had shared the original post and don't want to appear stupid. The fact you put your pride ahead of the safety of children horrifies me on the levels that you're a parent, a pastor, and a human being.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user