Leave a message.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-04-2017, 05:21 PM
RE: Leave a message.
I'm so happy we were able to work through things ... you mean so much to me. HeartHeart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
04-04-2017, 08:14 PM
In windblown heath the

Larkspur sways in herbal undulation,
Or, bedewed, nods in shade of
Verdant hills aglow in
Eoan rays of solstice morn.

Young nymph, fair of face, my
Oread. Come share my
Upland home and gambol in my groves of

Ash and oak.
Nestle close by me at
Dawn upon the mossy knoll.
Rigel rising in the twilight.
Earth at
Aphelion. Heart
[+] 5 users Like Gwaithmir's post
05-04-2017, 07:21 AM
Good lord, that's beautiful.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
05-04-2017, 07:28 AM
(05-04-2017 07:21 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Good lord, that's beautiful.

As the bishop said to the actress

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
05-04-2017, 07:50 PM
(05-04-2017 07:21 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Good lord, that's beautiful.

> Thank you. Blush
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
05-04-2017, 09:42 PM
You've gone away and I wish you'd disappear. My heart flutters and throws itself all around my ribs like a bird in a cage, wishing to be free. You've made my nightmares become better than my dreams, I'm wishing to fall asleep to that dark place.

I didn't know I could be disfigured like this. My blemishes like barnacles, skin peeling from the bones- still so beautiful though. That time of day where the light catches through my whole just so, and all the corners can be seen and known. We roam with no direction, we aim where we please. We're shadows after whispers, we're the space between those dreams.

So now... fed up with fear, distant from death and singing salvation, I know. I know the secrets no body knows. The more I know, the more I grow.

There is a calmness on the wooded path and a braveness by the sea. Everything falls apart so it can fall into place. The waves of wrath can bash free.

I was both set free and forged under extreme pressure and it was liberating. Blazingly beautiful. I can feel the wings I never had, they take me to the places I never knew.

Now I can seek that pain like pleasure- a sugary, sweet sorrow. This illusion can burn deeper and more painfully than the sharp blade of truth can cut. I will not cocoon in the madness. Some beasts have madness, but mine has a strong certainty. The hardship is no burden, it is a sail.

There may always be the bad beast lurking close in the shadows. It may rear its ugly head, foaming for my fear.

Don't forget about the good beast. The one who never flys away too far and will fight for all that is tender and sacred.

Make your brave big, make it break the chains and let it feed on the thing inside that wants to grow. The thick and the murky will dissipate.

You may think of the strength you have and posses that will take you to the place you need to go. You may draw on that. You may know of it and when you get close, you will see and understand the further strength you gained on the way. Now, you have this too. So, ... fly.

[Image: PLJ_8478BW_zpsx8evocha.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
05-04-2017, 09:43 PM
(04-04-2017 08:14 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  Ash and oak.
Nestle close by me at

Im in love with this Heart
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
06-04-2017, 02:32 AM
You get a little loopy and go off on these tangents, and that's okay. You don't hold my bullshit against me. I won't think a thing of this tomorrow, my dear, and I hope you don't either.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
06-04-2017, 07:09 AM
(05-04-2017 09:43 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(04-04-2017 08:14 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  Ash and oak.
Nestle close by me at

Im in love with this Heart

> I wrote it for a special elleth during the mid-1980's and presented it to her in Gothic script with a homemade frame around it. It failed to win her over, however, and she sailed off to her own Valinor (Florida), never to be seen or heard from again. Sad
06-04-2017, 07:18 AM
(06-04-2017 07:09 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(05-04-2017 09:43 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Im in love with this Heart

> I wrote it for a special elleth during the mid-1980's and presented it to her in Gothic script with a homemade frame around it. It failed to win her over, however, and she sailed off to her own Valinor (Florida), never to be seen or heard from again. Sad

I wonder why it failed. Too Gothic?

Perhaps you should have gone for Elleth instead of Andrea?

(at least then, you could use it again for a non-Andrea).

Unsure