Leave a message.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2017, 02:00 PM
RE: Leave a message.
I would like to publically apologize to all those people in my life who I hurt in any way. They would probably never believe me, but I was always trying to do my best.

I actually limit my exposure to other people these days to minimize my mistakes, but every time I go out I make more anyway.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2017, 02:07 PM
No, I eat and then, I'm done. Constant grazing is your thing. This is why you think you are constantly hungry.
I'm tired of giving advice you have no intention of trying out. Get your own shit together.
How? Here's a hint: every time I look up, you are scooping something into your mouth.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
12-05-2017, 06:55 AM
You ignorant, incompetent, lazy-ass fuck.

You pretended to be "too busy" to do your job. Now me and my SO are left in the lurch because you'd rather not fill out the paperwork.

Looks like I"m going to have to go over your head - AGAIN - to try and get this situation resolved.

"To serve and protect" my ass. You're too busy avoiding work to actually do anything.
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
15-05-2017, 07:08 AM
[Image: MayIsBYWaNGM.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
18-05-2017, 11:38 AM
Listen, I realize that you're having a busy day and are overworked and overstressed. That's the reason I'm not saying this to your face. However, when I scratched a spot on my back on the door frame for less than 5 seconds to get a place I couldn't reach, on the main office door, you should have handled it better by requesting I refrain from doing so, rather than raising up out of your chair, shaking your finger at me and hissing,"Don't you do that on my door! Do it on your own door! You knock down my butterfly all the time on this door doing that!" For the record, yes, I have knocked down your butterfly once, and immediately hung it back up. For the record, it was not by scratching against a door frame, it was by closing the door to the main office because you were not there. I have hung your poorly taped paper butterfly back up several times, because it is poorly positioned on the door and poorly taped there. And I hope you didn't hear me mutter, "Go fuck yourself" on the way back down to my office.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post
23-05-2017, 08:59 PM
Tired of the lies. Go fuck yourself.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post
24-05-2017, 06:46 AM
Remember-----the higher, the fewer! Consider
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
24-05-2017, 01:39 PM
I visited the old studio the other day. I had such fun times there at that point in my life. It's smaller than I remembered in my mind though, and different. It's a cell phone repair shop now. All the flooring is the same, the walls are the same colours and the exposed rafting is there. Nothing changed too much. But the reality is so different than what my mind imagined as the truth from the past.

And at that time, when those things existed, they are different too. They are shadier and not pure. I miss that good time and I'll hold that, but I know that there was a bigger picture of truth and to be honest, I'm happy knowing it. Real truth can be trusted, and that's comforting.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
24-05-2017, 02:32 PM
Control your rage....
26-05-2017, 12:50 PM
MOTHERFUCKER!! Angry

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.