Leave a message.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2017, 09:08 AM
RE: Leave a message.
Seriously Facebook, your idea of reminding me about my birthday and getting older is to recommend I update a "Legacy Contact" for when I die?

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2017, 06:01 AM
Stop anthropomorphizing me.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
09-06-2017, 11:07 AM
Well, now you've done it. I hope her lithe 24-year-old hardbody was worth it because now that your wife found those texts on you phone, you're basically screwed. And not in a good way.

(If you're going to cheat, don't be an idiot. Get a pay-as-you-go phone and hide it somewhere.)

So now you're asking ME to help fix YOUR problem? You're asking my help because you can't keep your fucking wick dry???

Look, we've known each other for over 40 years and a nuclear fucking bomb would have a hard time rending this friendship. I get that, and I'll go to bat for you and salvage things. I'll fix it this time, like I've fixed it before.

But know this, and know it well: what you did was weak. Just because she was cute and vulnerable and enticing means nothing. You need to be stronger than that. You need to get a handle on those emotions. You need to MAN UP. That's what a man does. He stays true to his word when it's the most difficult thing to do. He stays committed to his wife and family even when things aren't going well. He does NOT give in to his weak-ass emotions and fall in bed with the first hardbody chick that looks his way.

Got it?
[+] 2 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
09-06-2017, 02:14 PM
Dagnir an glamhoth! Exclamation
09-06-2017, 04:32 PM
So, didn't like where I parked? Too bad I never have received the line up I requested. Oh well - I'm only supposed to be "helping out".

Hope you liked it last night - I didn't move a fucking thing - just locked everything up and secured the building. Doing the same tonight and any night I don't get a line up. I actually want to get home after my actual job.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
09-06-2017, 09:36 PM
I guess I never loved you.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
09-06-2017, 11:07 PM
Hi, I'd like to leave a message.

Well you've come to the right place. Who's the message for?

Me.

Yes I realize it's your message that you're sending ...I meant who is the message meant to be directed too?

Me.

Dodgy That's a reminder not a message.

A reminder is a type of message...

Barely.. I'm not a post-it note, I'm a message thread...

Well it's not like any of the other messages left here are ever going to be read by the people they are intended for... at least this message will be read by it's intended recipient .

OK, point taken, but if it was important enough shouldn't you be able to remember it yourself?

Right now...yes, but maybe not by "tomorrow me"

"Tomorrow you?"... Undecided ...nope, no , never mind... I got it, I am in your head as you type you know...

Ok so you agree to remind me right?

Yes...Promise. Done & Done.

Are you sure? You've let me down before...

No I didn't, you did that.

Touché

For that you should go here . Tongue

You can really be a prick sometimes, ya know?

Ya still... here

Asshole...

[/color]Ooh for that ... here... Big Grin

Dodgy I'm going to bed now...

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
09-06-2017, 11:49 PM
(09-06-2017 09:36 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I guess I never loved you.

Hug

Good to see you, man. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-06-2017, 05:07 AM
Et Eärello Edorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn ‘Ambar-metta! Consider
14-06-2017, 04:12 PM
"Call me asap" ...? Don't make me laugh. I am not paid to be your personal assistant.
If it's about work - to be more precise - if it's about my job, text me or leave a voice message with details.

Don't panic. It's just work. Dodgy