Leave a message.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: Leave a message.
I've loved you for three years now, you have been the only woman I still consistently think about, even when I am in other relationships and I don't know what I am going to do now that we are going to be seeing and living with each other every day.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2017, 11:19 AM
I know you're emotional about these things. I get that, I really do. I'm not entirely without empathy.

But being "in touch with your emotions" is doing you no good.

Just dealing with the emotions is only half the equation (less than half, actually, but that's another discussion for another time). Being emotionally OK with the issue doesn't fix the issue. The issue remains unresolved.

Fix the problem first, and the emotions go away: both problems are solved.
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
15-06-2017, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2017 12:22 PM by Shai Hulud.)
Dude, you're brilliant. You're a great guy. I think you're an amazing researcher and instructor. It's just that sometimes you're a tad absent-minded (aren't all of us in this place? I spent a solid 10 seconds trying to recall the word "recommendations" during my presentation today)...none of us in this workshop read Cyrillic, so we can't follow along with your examples.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-06-2017, 02:01 PM
I will no longer tolerate your outbursts. Time to grow up and learn how to control yourself.
16-06-2017, 02:05 AM
It's quite fun to read these messages as if people are replying to each other in the thread Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
18-06-2017, 07:02 PM
In case you haven’t figured this out (and you haven’t since you brought it up again), you are still mad 40 years later at something I did as a 15 and 18 year old snot-nosed kid. It wasn’t personal. Yes, back then I’d rather hang out with my friends instead of my younger brothers and yes I left the house to start my own life. No, I did not abandon you. FFS grow the fuck up though I hardly think that will happen now that you are in your 50’s.

Forty fucking years holding a grudge against a teenage kid, unbelievable.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
18-06-2017, 07:12 PM
This a generic message to asshole tourists who flock here to use the beaches for 3 months.

Can you please, PLEASE stop leaving your garbage, bottles, cigarette butts and crap all over the damn beach?? I am starting to really hate going to the beach because you people are so fucking disgusting. My child stepped in a giant pile of buried cigarette butts and god only knows what else yesterday. Last year, I tore my foot open on some broken plastic. In order to find a spot to sit down, I have to routinely clear trash and debris.
I am tired of lazy, selfish, self-centered SHITHEADS who think the ocean is their trash can and the whole fucking world revolves around them.
We also have roped off/protected dune areas due to nesting/migrating birds. It never fails that some parent thinks their little precious Johhny should be allowed to climb and stomp all over the dunes.

Mother fucking GODDAMN. I am so angry and the tourist season JUST started here.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like ShadowProject's post
18-06-2017, 09:05 PM
When it all comes down to it, I just want to tell you how my day went, and listen to yours.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
19-06-2017, 05:12 AM
Thanks for the pleasant afternoon, Betsy. I had a great time. Heart Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
20-06-2017, 12:53 PM
You've irreparably damaged this friendship with your behavior in this preparation for the wedding. Btw, I don't think your upcoming marriage is going to last. Hope I'm wrong.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post