Leave a message.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2017, 12:55 PM
RE: Leave a message.
(18-06-2017 07:12 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  This a generic message to asshole tourists who flock here to use the beaches for 3 months.

Can you please, PLEASE stop leaving your garbage, bottles, cigarette butts and crap all over the damn beach?? I am starting to really hate going to the beach because you people are so fucking disgusting. My child stepped in a giant pile of buried cigarette butts and god only knows what else yesterday. Last year, I tore my foot open on some broken plastic. In order to find a spot to sit down, I have to routinely clear trash and debris.
I am tired of lazy, selfish, self-centered SHITHEADS who think the ocean is their trash can and the whole fucking world revolves around them.
We also have roped off/protected dune areas due to nesting/migrating birds. It never fails that some parent thinks their little precious Johhny should be allowed to climb and stomp all over the dunes.

Mother fucking GODDAMN. I am so angry and the tourist season JUST started here.

I second that. Where is “here” by the way? You could have been talking about the Florida Keys.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2017, 08:02 PM
"Well, I think that old cuss of a preacher lied like Dixie when he said that God has fought all our battles and won all of our victories. For, if that were true, why was it not in the papers, and why has He not been promoted?" (Sgt. Albinus Fell) Huh
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
21-06-2017, 08:00 AM
OK, Officer, thanks for the call.

I still am unimpressed that the other officer refused to lay a charge with the excuse that he was just too busy. That is unacceptable.

But it's also clear that you aren't going to change your mind, regardless of the facts

Be it known that this law-abiding citizen, who hasn't had so much as a parking ticket in well over a decade, has just lost most of his respect for local law enforcement. Perhaps you don't care, but the fact remains that if you treat victims like this, you'll get no support from me.
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
22-06-2017, 12:11 AM
You don't like the pictures they took of us at work?

No shit... guess what... everybody working here is older then 40 and none of us were former supermodels even when we were.

Nobody likes their picture, can you stop bitching about it now?

I don't like the fact that in my picture you can barely tell that I'm standing in front of a car! But it sure as fuck ain't the "pictures" fault.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
22-06-2017, 12:22 AM
For your information, I think it's great that my kids are mixed. I've never considered that something to be embarrassed about and it's not something I try to hide. Also, you can go fuck yourself with your casual racism.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 6 users Like Losty's post
28-06-2017, 06:28 AM
When I tell you I'm not upset, don't keep telling me I am until I actually get upset. And when you shit all over me in your texts after that happens, don't expect me to forget those texts the next day and pretend as if nothing ever happened. And when I tell you that I want my feelings to be considered, that isn't "melodrama" -- that's the fucking decency lovers are supposed to extend to each other.

I don't know what got into you, but I'll be goddamned if I let anyone treat me this way.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
28-06-2017, 06:35 AM
It's fixed. Go back to your wife.

Don't ask me how, and don't ever ask me to fix this again. If you can't keep your wick dry, it's your failing, not mine. So man up, get control of your emotions and deal with the real issues, not just the emotions surrounding them.
28-06-2017, 09:12 AM
I just want to run and leave this all behind, unfortunately that is not an option....
[+] 2 users Like ohio_drg's post
28-06-2017, 10:58 AM
Real-world choices are nowhere near as good as imaginary ones, so don't let your imagination make you miserable.

BEEP!
Hobo
[+] 5 users Like Thoreauvian's post
28-06-2017, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2017 11:46 AM by Vera.)
(28-06-2017 09:12 AM)ohio_drg Wrote:  I just want to run and leave this all behind, unfortunately that is not an option....

"I've got a strong urge to fly
But I've got nowhere to fly to..." Undecided

Hmm, why did I post Comfortably Numb instead, Gilmorean slip or something...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post