Leave a message.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2017, 02:39 PM
RE: Leave a message.
When you and your Evangelical megachurch get sued for libel, defamation of character, attempt to incite violence, and terroristic threats, I tried to warn you, you smug asshole.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
13-08-2017, 06:29 PM
Nope. Don't wanna talk about it. Leave me alone.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
13-08-2017, 06:53 PM
You lied...
That doesn't bother me, I don't like you any way.

But that your lie was so obviously false... is what insults me the most...

Cause either you don't care what I think, in which case why lie to me in to first place, or you think I'm an idiot, which I'm not...

Either way...you're not going to last much longer, which is actually sad because you're actually a good mechanic. Confused

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post
22-08-2017, 05:18 PM
Hey Evangelical fuckwit youth minister? Your post about how you think all statues should be torn down because they're graven images and promote idolatry, and how that will help return America to godliness? That's the exact same "logic" and almost exact same wording ISIS has been using to destroy historical sites.

22-08-2017, 05:29 PM
(22-08-2017 05:18 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Hey Evangelical fuckwit youth minister? Your post about how you think all statues should be torn down because they're graven images and promote idolatry, and how that will help return America to godliness? That's the exact same "logic" and almost exact same wording ISIS has been using to destroy historical sites.

Of course you know that you aren't a 'true Christian'. What with all those statues of Mary and the saints...you, you Catholic you. Angry

Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
22-08-2017, 05:36 PM
(22-08-2017 05:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(22-08-2017 05:18 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Hey Evangelical fuckwit youth minister? Your post about how you think all statues should be torn down because they're graven images and promote idolatry, and how that will help return America to godliness? That's the exact same "logic" and almost exact same wording ISIS has been using to destroy historical sites.

Of course you know that you aren't a 'true Christian'. What with all those statues of Mary and the saints...you, you Catholic you. Angry

Big Grin

He really does feel that way. Tongue Listened to his lead pastor's anti-Catholicism sermon once; any points related to actual Catholicism seemed to be only a coincidence. Wink

26-08-2017, 11:24 PM
Fuck you, scorpion! Do I wake you up in the middle of the night stinging you in the chest? How does it feel being dead?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
27-08-2017, 07:42 PM
Dude, I'm pretty sure that when a movie is from 1986, then you don't need to go, "SPOILERS [SHAI]" at me.

27-08-2017, 07:46 PM
You all might as well pack your bags and go home, I can’t top swimming with 5 wild dolphins on your first dive with us. Undecided

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
27-08-2017, 08:09 PM
(27-08-2017 07:42 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Dude, I'm pretty sure that when a movie is from 1986, then you don't need to go, "SPOILERS [SHAI]" at me.

Meh, a spoiler is a spoiler regardless of how d or well-made a movie is.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.