Leave a message.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2017, 07:15 PM
RE: Leave a message.
Dear student,

We talk, all of us do. So when you lie and claim you've emailed me several times since April and only emailed me twice, then email my boss with that claim, I know about it. Also I don't delete student emails, so I have proof you only emailed me twice. If it was really an emergency, as you also claim, you'd think you'd email more than twice in 5 months, or try walking up to the third floor and ask about me at our main office, or use my office phone number from the department website to call and maybe leave a voice mail (my phone would have a bright red light to tell me), or try going to my office to check my office hours.

Sincerely,
Your Adviser

P.S. I really am quite upset with myself for missing your emails, as I do try to reply within 24 hours, let alone the time which had elapsed. I sincerely am sorry for that. I could just say that with 120 advisees, sometimes people fall through the cracks, but that still doesn't make up for the fact I didn't email you back in a timely manner.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2017, 10:30 AM
You're screaming because there's nothing left for you to say.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
21-10-2017, 11:44 AM
(21-10-2017 10:30 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  You're screaming because there's nothing left for you to say.

My ex wife used to scream and throw hissy fits all the more if she knew she was wrong/ losing an argument idk if that's a girl thing or just her, prolly just her my second wife didn't used to do that, well, not so much anyhow.
21-10-2017, 11:56 AM
(21-10-2017 11:44 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(21-10-2017 10:30 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  You're screaming because there's nothing left for you to say.

My ex wife used to scream and throw hissy fits all the more if she knew she was wrong/ losing an argument idk if that's a girl thing or just her, prolly just her my second wife didn't used to do that, well, not so much anyhow.

Right because guys never throw hissy fits or yell Rolleyes Hobo Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
21-10-2017, 12:37 PM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2017 12:56 PM by adey67.)
(21-10-2017 11:56 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(21-10-2017 11:44 AM)adey67 Wrote:  My ex wife used to scream and throw hissy fits all the more if she knew she was wrong/ losing an argument idk if that's a girl thing or just her, prolly just her my second wife didn't used to do that, well, not so much anyhow.

Right because guys never throw hissy fits or yell Rolleyes Hobo Tongue

Lol ya got me there Laugh out load Guys shout though which is less grating Tongue.....mostly. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
21-10-2017, 01:37 PM
Dear Shai,

Don't let the apartment get so slovenly you idiot. That's how you wind up sitting here going, "Okay, all I have left is to pick up the bedroom--shit there's no time" right before your relative visits.

Love,
Shai

P.S. Now nuke Chrome back to defaults with nothing saved so she doesn't accidentally find her way to TTA.

23-10-2017, 12:51 PM
thank you... that's all I wanted to say.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
[+] 1 user Likes kunoxian drive's post
27-10-2017, 06:30 AM
Dude, I'm sorry you lost the debate with your wife over what to name the kid. I, for one, am not a fan of the "unique" name she chose that is a villain's sidekick that has been physically, sexually, and emotionally abused.

28-10-2017, 03:49 AM
Deep down inside, you're afraid.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
28-10-2017, 11:49 PM
Deep down inside...I'm afraid.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco