Leave a message.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2016, 07:40 PM
RE: Leave a message.
(29-09-2016 07:34 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(29-09-2016 04:14 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Pssst. Don't copy that floppy. (It's just not right.)
Please tell me that also intentionally referenced that old rap:

Yes, of course it did. Tongue I happened to have a conversation with a forum member about it today.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
29-09-2016, 08:25 PM
I already know, why won't you just tell me? Why continue to hide away? I know it's scary, but don't you trust me? Maybe I could help you get out of this dark hole. You don't have to be ashamed with me. I've always been here to listen without judgment.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 5 users Like Smercury44's post
30-09-2016, 07:32 AM
Why do you all think my office hours are between 12am and 1am on this quiz about the Syllabus? Yes, I've been here to 11pm before, but it's not an everyday occurrence!

(29-09-2016 07:40 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(29-09-2016 07:34 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Please tell me that also intentionally referenced that old rap:

Yes, of course it did. Tongue I happened to have a conversation with a forum member about it today.

Now that had to be a fun convo and woot for the reference! If I could get away with showing it in class, I would...maybe when we discuss Neutralization theory. Those kids hit a lot of the major points by saying they're not hurting anyone, that the company can spare the money, etc.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
30-09-2016, 07:53 AM
You don't get to blame everything on me.......
[+] 2 users Like ohio_drg's post
30-09-2016, 07:57 AM
I'm still waiting for an explanation. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
30-09-2016, 03:29 PM
How came it's always me that has to put the seat back down after I've had a piss?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
30-09-2016, 03:32 PM
No, you can't borrow the car. I'm still trying to get the stains out of the back seat from the last time! Take her to the movies this time.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 2 users Like Gloucester's post
30-09-2016, 04:39 PM
Uhm, you are not the boss of me. Do not make me remind you of this again.

That said, don't make me remind you that you aren't the boss of anyone accept yourself ... whoever that is.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
01-10-2016, 09:07 PM
I really do appreciate the invitation to your group's Red Mass, reception, and dinner. While it would be interesting to mingle with an archbishop, a number of high powered attorneys, and judges, I'd just be uncomfortable in the situation for a few reasons. For one thing, I'm not a fan of events that bring together church, state, and law. For another, I'm a member of a group that I'm pretty sure a group you're affiliated with, has fought before in court over church/state separation issues. Also I'm not shelling out sixty dollars for a few hours of what is probably a black tie dress code that would be uncomfortable. And finally, the Red Wedding ruined me on Red anything events.

Need to think of a witty signature.
01-10-2016, 09:47 PM
Of all the things that have passed in my life in the last year, your love and support has buoyed me. I love you, Boo. Smile
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post