Leave a message.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2016, 09:49 PM
RE: Leave a message.
I am glad you love my son and he loves you. We need a normal person in this family and you are it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
02-10-2016, 09:12 AM
It's no longer reasonable for me to stick around for you to pull yourself into reality. I've strongly advised you to get professional help. Conversation won't continue until that happens. Do I care about you? Yes. That's why I've advised professional help. I also care about me. That's why I'm stepping away. Hope you live.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
02-10-2016, 12:45 PM
I love you and miss you.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-10-2016, 01:01 PM
Call yourself a sales coordinator? I don't care how many times they said no, I don't care if our gear does not match the spec of the HP stuff they are comparing it with . Sell them the system or look for another job.

(I found another job, following the top salesman and the engineering manager out the door. The IBM Commodore PET 4040 we used as a controller was no-where near the HP dedicated stuff. This was er, a few years ago but delusional monomaniac MDs still exist.)

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
02-10-2016, 02:42 PM
I wish you would just make up with each other so we can be a family again.

Lifes too short and eventually, whenever your life ends, I know you will look back and it will all seem so petty and insignificant in the shadow of mortality.

My nihilsm just doesn't cover this shit, ive tried.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 6 users Like bemore's post
03-10-2016, 02:15 PM
It must be sad to live in a world where you think your opinion actually matters to me. I tolerate your replies because you married my cousin, not because I think you have any insights. Also I sound like, and feel like, a jerk for saying that. But you know what, I've reached a point where I just don't care.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Shai Hulud's post
03-10-2016, 11:53 PM
(03-10-2016 02:15 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  It must be sad to live in a world where you think your opinion actually matters to me. I tolerate your replies because you married my cousin, not because I think you have any insights. Also I sound like, and feel like, a jerk for saying that. But you know what, I've reached a point where I just don't care.

You sure told them! Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
04-10-2016, 06:17 AM
You can package it what ever way you want, even tie it with a nice shiny fucking bow but in the end "multi-skilled" will lead to job cuts. I just hope yours is first to go you lick arse fuck!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
04-10-2016, 06:20 AM
Check your messages damn it

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2016, 06:56 AM
I'm not entirely sure if you did it, but fingers are pointing at you. If you were the one who hurt my friend, I'm going to seriously reconsider the friendship you and I have. Let's hope this isn't what everyone thinks it is for your sake.