Leave it to Trump to Achieve the Impossible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2016, 03:48 PM
RE: Leave it to Trump to Achieve the Impossible
(19-08-2016 03:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Sounds like a losing entry to a bad poetry contest.

“Look, having nuclear—
my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT;
good genes, very good genes,
OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance,
very good, very smart —
you know, if you’re a conservative Republican,
if I were a liberal, if, like, OK,
if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—
it’s true!—
but when you’re a conservative Republican they try—
oh, do they do a number—
that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this,
built a fortune—
you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—
but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—
it would have been so easy,
and it’s not as important as these lives are
(nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?),
but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners—
now it used to be three, now it’s four—
but when it was three and even now,
I would have said it’s all in the messenger;
fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men,
so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—
but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.” - Trump

Is this where we snap our fingers in 'appreciation'?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
19-08-2016, 03:54 PM
(19-08-2016 03:24 PM)BnW Wrote:  Angele - I'm not advocating for him. I think he's a loon. My point was more that in all his incoherent ramblings are some valid points. And, Clinton supports a view that has already proven to benefit the richest people in this country at the expense of everyone else.

It's not a great situation, is it? Lady or the tiger?

I cannot stand the cadence of Obama's speaking voice. It's like nails on a chalkboard to me. But I can understand what he is saying when he speaks.

As for this election...blah...it's painful. Hillary and Trump are the best we have? Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
19-08-2016, 04:02 PM
I can't wait for the debates. Trump will word salad and Hillary will have weird seizures.
[+] 3 users Like KUSA's post
19-08-2016, 04:05 PM
(19-08-2016 04:02 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I can't wait for the debates. Trump will word salad and Hillary will have weird seizures.

I think the debates is where she puts him away. She is far more polished than he is, and sound bites without substance aren't going to help him catch up. He's going to have to put meat on the table or he's done.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
19-08-2016, 04:10 PM
(19-08-2016 04:05 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(19-08-2016 04:02 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I can't wait for the debates. Trump will word salad and Hillary will have weird seizures.

I think the debates is where she puts him away. She is far more polished than he is, and sound bites without substance aren't going to help him catch up. He's going to have to put meat on the table or he's done.

I've got my popcorn ready.
19-08-2016, 06:56 PM
I knew that something had gone horribly wrong when I found myself cheering for Jeb Bush during the primaries.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
25-08-2016, 07:54 AM
I'm not a big fan of either candidate, but it's clear to me the one to choose is clearly Hillary by the mere fact that Trump is the other candidate. While there may be some corruption with Hillary and possibly some favoring the rich, it has been a rare President where that wasn't true anyway. So, at worst, we may get the "same old" with Hillary. But Trump would likely bring the US to its knees! Every time he gives any details of his plans, I cringe at the stupidity of his ideas. They not only won't work, but they will fail miserably and make matters worse. He will ruin our international relations, look utterly stupid at any meeting with world leaders, drag our economy down to a level worse than it was at the end of W's Presidency, set civil rights back 50 years, and worst of all I believe he would incite terrorism and make us weaker to defend against it. This is election is scary.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 7 users Like Impulse's post
25-08-2016, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2016 09:29 AM by Ace.)
(19-08-2016 11:20 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Who was here that was talking all sorts of gibberish? absols, was it?

Maybe absols got a job as a speech writer for Trump.

Facepalm

I'll just leave this here Smartass

[Image: 250px-359Absol.png]

Pokedex Entry in Pokemon Ruby:
Every time ABSOL appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster POKéMON.
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
25-08-2016, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2016 12:33 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
Think Trump is bad? Check out the democrat mayor of Petersburg, VA. He sent out a letter to the city council, and it got leaked to the media. Here are some of the gems from the letter:

“Our economic and financial development is in crisis and until this Council set aside the foolishness of one and Facebook cronies, we will not be able to move forward.”

“No one Council member does it alone as always regurgitated."

"I will as the representative of Ward 5 and as Mayor duly to my right hand, serve the Public without blemish and from scare tactics from a few racists and Republicansupporters.”

“Vote your conscious not your election. “

“Please be advised and understanding of the significant pressures we as Council Members are being adhered too, as well as being bullied and forced to make unlike leadership decisions.”

What a dumbfuck.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/19/semi-l...s-racists/

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
25-08-2016, 12:35 PM
(19-08-2016 11:40 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I am not sure I could even put those words in some sort of order that would make sense.

I have a feeling you could print out the transcript, cut out each word, try to rearrange them, and still not produce anything coherent.

Weeping

Ooh maybe it's actually a cypher?

Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post