Leave it to Trump to Achieve the Impossible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Leave it to Trump to Achieve the Impossible
(25-08-2016 07:54 AM)Impulse Wrote:  I'm not a big fan of either candidate, but it's clear to me the one to choose is clearly Hillary by the mere fact that Trump is the other candidate.
There's an argument to be had that the reverse is true. Trump didn't play fast-and-loose with information that could have caused grave damage to US national security if made public, for one.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2016, 01:41 PM
(25-08-2016 01:24 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 07:54 AM)Impulse Wrote:  I'm not a big fan of either candidate, but it's clear to me the one to choose is clearly Hillary by the mere fact that Trump is the other candidate.
There's an argument to be had that the reverse is true. Trump didn't play fast-and-loose with information that could have caused grave damage to US national security if made public, for one.

He does know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried though.

#sigh
25-08-2016, 01:46 PM
(25-08-2016 01:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 01:24 PM)Vosur Wrote:  There's an argument to be had that the reverse is true. Trump didn't play fast-and-loose with information that could have caused grave damage to US national security if made public, for one.

Giants Stadium?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

25-08-2016, 03:35 PM
(25-08-2016 01:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 01:24 PM)Vosur Wrote:  There's an argument to be had that the reverse is true. Trump didn't play fast-and-loose with information that could have caused grave damage to US national security if made public, for one.

Hoffa wasn't buried.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
25-08-2016, 06:04 PM
(25-08-2016 03:35 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 01:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  He does know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried though.

Hoffa wasn't buried.

Maybe his last words were "Blub, blub"?
25-08-2016, 06:12 PM
(19-08-2016 11:15 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  Fewest Detected Functioning Neurons in a Viable Political Operative maybe?

Not even close with Michele Bachmann to compare to.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Popeye's Pappy's post
25-08-2016, 08:16 PM

Only because he was never given anything more senitive than the whereabouts of Waldo. I shudder to think of the damage that imbecile would have done if he had had access to a tenth of the classified material that Hillary handled.

Please keep in mind that we're talking about a man who, amongst his other "accomplishments":
- Advocates the murder of the families of terrorists.
- Lauds extrajudicial killings.
- Endorses the use of nuclear weapons in a first strike capacity.

Last I checked those were all crimes against humanity and the last is contrary to the faintest glimmer of sense or survival instinct.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
25-08-2016, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2016 08:42 PM by GenesisNemesis.)

But he would play fast and loose with basically everything if he became president. His temperament has demonstrated that. Not to mention he already plays fast and loose with his own thoughts, considering he believes global warming is a Chinese conspiracy, among other batshit crazy things, like Ted Cruz's father being involved with the JFK assassination. No matter what is said about Trump's "positives", they'll always be outweighed by the negatives.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
25-08-2016, 08:32 PM
(25-08-2016 06:04 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 03:35 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Hoffa wasn't buried.

Maybe his last words were "Blub, blub"?

Or "I smell pig water."

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
25-08-2016, 09:37 PM
(25-08-2016 08:26 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  

But he would play fast and loose with basically everything if he became president. His temperament has demonstrated that. Not to mention he already plays fast and loose with his own thoughts, considering he believes global warming is a Chinese conspiracy, among other batshit crazy things, like Ted Cruz's father being involved with the JFK assassination. No matter what is said about Trump's "positives", they'll always be outweighed by the negatives.

Trump would say, instead of "I have the words, the best words", "I have the secrets, the best secrets", and then try to demonstrate that. Of course, he'd get it all mucked up and say something like Putin was secretly married to Margaret Thatcher in a private ceremony in Yugoslavia during a State visit, in order to continue the Royal Line. Rolleyes
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post