Leaving The Forum: Details

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2016, 08:18 AM
Leaving The Forum: Details
Hello everyone,

I'm leaving the forum. I'd like to share a few details:

It was brought to my attention some time after April 1 that my challenge was accepted (after some months of said requests!) by BuckyBall. Since BB took some months to respond, and then did so on the 1st in a post labeled "April Fools", I accused him of having someone else post on his behalf. He has not responded so I ought to leave. I apologize for being slow to respond again this week, I've been busy with work. Per my statement, I will leave the forum, not to return.

I would still welcome a video debate, should one be requested. I will check my forum mail to see if that is wished for, but I will not post here again. My purpose would be to better state my case for Jesus online with live video--we all know that it is hard to share nuances of feelings and thoughts with text only. Or if someone here wishes to share on the phone, I will share a phone number. I'm okay with a one-on-one or whether you wish to record our talk and post it here. Whatever helps.

I'm not a liar or dishonest. I have patiently presented my case for Jesus here online. I do know that after many responses with 500-1,000 words or more and careful statements within, that I did get terser in my responses lately. I'd been hoping for some time BB would accept my challenge! Nor can I be blamed for disbelieving BB's eventual post when he had months of opportunity to respond appropriately.

I wish everyone here the best. Do you love me? Jesus taught His disciples to love their enemies. I'm not your enemy, and you are not my enemy. But I care for you and wish everyone here to trust Jesus Christ for salvation. My best to everyone here.

Thank you--and although I expect many of you to be very rude in your "goodbyes" to me on this thread, I'd encourage you to read my signature before you talk out of turn.

God bless you all at TTA! (And I'm not saying that to be passive-aggressive!) Smile

Your friend and favorite troll from deep within the time-space continuum, The Q.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like The Q Continuum's post
20-04-2016, 08:20 AM
RE: Leaving The Forum: Details
You got the shit kicked out of you. We all saw.
Now you scurry away.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
20-04-2016, 08:23 AM

[+] 7 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
20-04-2016, 08:30 AM
Yabut. Who were you?

Dodgy

[+] 16 users Like DLJ's post
20-04-2016, 08:38 AM
Look, we don't hate you, we don't love you. It's rough I guess, to leave and not be lamented. You put such a goddamn lot of effort into your posts, I guess even though you were nearly universally disliked you made some sort of a net home for yourself, you felt like you were doing something good. I dunno.

Go well. There are plenty of other atheism forums you can preach to, or Christian ones for that matter.

As much as your trying to make this feel like we're pushing you out, it's still your choice to go. Stay and be known as the hypocritical Christian or go? Choices, choices. *Also* you made this bed for yourself, so lie on it. No one asked you to promise that you'd leave.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 18 users Like morondog's post
20-04-2016, 08:45 AM
I think I have to echo Morondog's points 100%.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
20-04-2016, 08:50 AM
Double post.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
20-04-2016, 08:51 AM
I could say that I will be sad to see you leave but I'm not gonna lie.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
20-04-2016, 08:56 AM
(20-04-2016 08:38 AM)morondog Wrote:  Look, we don't hate you, we don't love you. It's rough I guess, to leave and not be lamented. You put such a goddamn lot of effort into your posts, I guess even though you were nearly universally disliked you made some sort of a net home for yourself, you felt like you were doing something good. I dunno.

Go well. There are plenty of other atheism forums you can preach to, or Christian ones for that matter.

As much as your trying to make this feel like we're pushing you out, it's still your choice to go. Stay and be known as the hypocritical Christian or go? Choices, choices. *Also* you made this bed for yourself, so lie on it. No one asked you to promise that you'd leave.

Great post. I applaud it.

However.

You forgot two words.

Fuck off.

So, fixed. Wink

People coming to preach who know so little about their chosen belief system are pathetic. Q was a great example of this.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-04-2016, 09:02 AM
I don't think anybody hates you.

My words to leave you with are:

Study evolution. I mean, read books and understand the whole thing, not just synapsis, and not books written by apologists. Read the actual science.

Then maybe come back and discuss that.

Fare thee well!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post