Leaving The Forum: Details

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2016, 10:00 AM
RE: Leaving The Forum: Details
(25-04-2016 09:54 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 09:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  ... He made this whole shit-for-brains situation for himself. We don't owe him anything. If it's cruelty to call him a liar then I guess we're the Spanish Inquisition.

Nope, not a liar. That's not what I am referencing. More along the lines of "go suck the fun out of a mossberg," and comments of that nature. Maybe he deserves it, I don't really know, but I hate the whole mob mentality we have going on about a lot of people that disagree with us.

... Ya know, in my experience TTA is one of the least... "mob mentality" places around. People get challenged routinely. There were posts almost instantly disapproving of the aforementioned post, so I hardly think that the mob mentality comment is justified. Sure, a whole bunch of people don't like him, but that's for their own individual reasons and not because they're just jumping on some "hate the Christian" bandwagon. Have a lil' more faith in us yeah?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
25-04-2016, 10:02 AM
(25-04-2016 10:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 09:54 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Nope, not a liar. That's not what I am referencing. More along the lines of "go suck the fun out of a mossberg," and comments of that nature. Maybe he deserves it, I don't really know, but I hate the whole mob mentality we have going on about a lot of people that disagree with us.

... Ya know, in my experience TTA is one of the least... "mob mentality" places around. People get challenged routinely. There were posts almost instantly disapproving of the aforementioned post, so I hardly think that the mob mentality comment is justified. Sure, a whole bunch of people don't like him, but that's for their own individual reasons and not because they're just jumping on some "hate the Christian" bandwagon. Have a lil' more faith in us yeah?

Agreed! Thumbsup

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-04-2016, 10:05 AM
(25-04-2016 09:59 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 09:57 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Thank God you aren't the bouncer here then. He might be a cunt, but are we any better when we deal out fire with fire?

You are entitled to your opinion. As am I.

Indeed. I respect ya man. Don't want anything bad to start between us.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
25-04-2016, 10:07 AM
(25-04-2016 10:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 09:54 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Nope, not a liar. That's not what I am referencing. More along the lines of "go suck the fun out of a mossberg," and comments of that nature. Maybe he deserves it, I don't really know, but I hate the whole mob mentality we have going on about a lot of people that disagree with us.

I have the upmost respect for all of you guys. I don't mean to insult you guys, I'm just saying what I think I am seeing, yeah?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
25-04-2016, 10:08 AM
(25-04-2016 10:05 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 09:59 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You are entitled to your opinion. As am I.

I have one question. How often do you witness or follow the Q trolling since he joined this site over a year ago ?

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
25-04-2016, 10:10 AM
(25-04-2016 10:05 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 09:59 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You are entitled to your opinion. As am I.

No problem here. However it is now 2.09 am. My brain loses it around 9 pm. So I am a bit crazy. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-04-2016, 10:18 AM
(25-04-2016 10:08 AM)Leo Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 10:05 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Indeed. I respect ya man. Don't want anything bad to start between us.

I have one question. How often do you witness or follow the Q trolling since he joined this site over a year ago ?

I've been watching him since he joined. I've read every single thing he's ever posted.

He has been directly responsible for some of the best moments of brilliance on this forum in the form of refutations of what Q believes is fact.

This however isn't one of those moments of brilliance I was referring to.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-04-2016, 10:23 AM
(25-04-2016 09:57 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 09:56 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Cause and effect.

Q has shown himself to be dishonest, ignorant and arrogant. Also disrespectful of members here. When his friend died I sent him a PM offering condolence. It went unanswered.

Q is a cunt.

Years ago I was a bouncer. I would have ejected him from the pub. And it was a rough pub.

Thank God you aren't the bouncer here then. He might be a cunt, but are we any better when we deal out fire with fire?

It's not "mob mentality".
He CHOSE to come to an atheist site, and regurgitate all his idiotic Fundamentalist ignorant nonsense.
On virtually ALL Christian sites, he would have been banned, were the situation reversed. He chose to come here, and stay here, until he CHOSE to set up a condition, where he said he would leave.
On top of that he's IS a self-righteous prig. (He told me I have a demon.)

There have been, and are, intelligent, decent theists here, who actually have the background to discuss the subjects THEY bring up, who were and are treated well. He reaped what he sewed.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-04-2016, 10:43 AM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2016 11:00 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(25-04-2016 09:46 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  WhiskeyDebates, I gotta say, you are a pretty caustic motherfucker, hilarious, but still caustic.

I have a simple rule, if you repeatedly lie to me you have no honour and if you have no honour you get treated like the scum you are. You are welcome to go back and read my first communications with Q, CotW, Alla, Pops, Wicked Clown, or Shane where I am perfectly polite and well reasoned.
However once they start lying it stretches my patience, I'm more than willing to engage in polite gentlemanly conversation but it's impossible when the person is willing to lie to your face, get caught lying (as all of the above have), then lie about lying and continue to lie.

At that point a person earns the vitriol. Some of these guys, like Shane for example, have even been caught lying and I have given them the benefit of the doubt only to watch them repeat the original lie and some new lies as well.

Q for example, and this is something I have pointed out multiple times, ONLY and EXCLUSIVELY answers any posts I make if I am caustic towards him. This is also true for Shane. Almost every time I pull back the foul language and the insults my posts are ignored, especially when they refute something they say.
It's the game he plays, he ignores every single post that's not caustic so he can point out your being such and try to steal the moral high ground.

I'll also point out I've had Pops, Shane, and CotW threaten my personal safety outside the forum but they are all still here despite it being a bannable offense, but you don't see me boo-hooing about it. Next to no one came running to my defense cause I'm a big boy and I can handle people being mean over the Internets. I also don't need people getting offended for me.

I've demonstrated my willingness to be reasonable and polite many times, however I'm not required to be so to a lying, dishonest, evasive, shifty, dishonourable abuser of children. But being mean to such a person over the internet is what gets your attention? Aight.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
25-04-2016, 10:59 AM
(25-04-2016 09:54 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  More along the lines of "go suck the fun out of a mossberg," and comments of that nature. Maybe he deserves it, I don't really know, but I hate the whole mob mentality we have going on about a lot of people that disagree with us.
First off, there is no mob mentality. What I said were my words only and weren't influenced by anyone else other than Q, while they were a "colourful" and unnecessary (I recognize that.) they were not meant to be necessary, just to express my utter disgust for what he is and what he does. I have no love for child abusers and liars, the world has more than enough of both.

Secondly, as I hope I have made clear by now, my issues with Q are not because he "doesn't agree with me" but rather that he has engaged in a campaign of lying, dishonest conversation, evasive and shifty debate, and by his own admitting has done this to children thus making him in my eyes a child abuser.
I couldn't care less if he believes in Jesus, Vishnu, or the flying spaghetti monster. It's not his beliefs that earned my ire, but his total lack of morals and the fact he seems to revel in that lack so much while acting better than people who ARE honest and who are NOT lying, NOT evasive, and NOT child abusers.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post