Leaving The Forum: Details

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2016, 12:50 PM
RE: Leaving The Forum: Details
(25-04-2016 12:23 PM)Alla Wrote:  I am very happy you don't believe in hell like many street preachers do.
Good to see you still evading any criticism, surprise surprise. I don't believe in hell for the same reason i don't believe in your god: they don't exist.Drinking Beverage

(25-04-2016 12:23 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, you are sure a better preacher of morality than I am because I don't have your experience of preaching morality. Men, you are good. Very impressive.
Your lack of practice has nothing to do with it, it's your utter lack of basic morals and your propensity for lying and general dishonesty that does it.

(25-04-2016 12:23 PM)Alla Wrote:  It is very hard to believe.
You believe an uneducated, ignorant and dishonest person such as yourself will be a god one day. I'm sure you can muster up the belief you silly twat, you will believe just about anything.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2016, 12:58 PM
(25-04-2016 12:04 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  However, Whiskey states that Q only responds when Whiskey is being a dick. If the guests were the intended target, straight refutations and not vitriol would be the adequate solution. However, because there was vitriol, it can be assumed that Whiskey wants Q to discuss and dialogue, which implies that Whiskey is more focused on Q than anybody else. Q is his intended target.
OK lets take a bloody step back from you trying to pretend you know my mind or my intentions better than I do when I have repeatedly explained them in multiple thread at multiple times.

(25-04-2016 12:04 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  If a guest were to see Whiskey's Posts towards some of the trolls, they might just consider him an asshat and moved on, never to take some of his stuff seriously.
Then lets take another step backwards and stop pretending what other people you have never talked to might do or say.

I can refute Q's bullshit, or Alla's, or that of Shane, for the benefit of guests or other members while still swearing and being an asshole. They are not mutually incompatible. Not only that but if your trying to demonstrate Q's lies it's helpful when you bait him into responding.....where he can get caught shoveling lies.

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
25-04-2016, 01:04 PM
I'm afraid I've lost the thread here. Why's it bad to swear at people again?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
25-04-2016, 01:17 PM
(25-04-2016 01:04 PM)morondog Wrote:  I'm afraid I've lost the thread here. Why's it bad to swear at people again?
Ugh, I wish there wasn't this misrepresentation of my stance. I have nothing against cursing at people. I fucking curse like a goddamn sailor. Just as I have no real objection to people being mean at all, however, I was merely expressing my opinion that I thought some of the comments were a bit excessive and uneccesarily cruel. this of course is simply MY opinion.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
25-04-2016, 01:19 PM
(25-04-2016 12:04 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  If a guest were to see Whiskey's Posts towards some of the trolls, they might just consider him an asshat and moved on, never to take some of his stuff seriously. That's what I partly did. That would be counter intuitive and counter productive to benefitting guests.

Not taking you to any parties.

(25-04-2016 12:04 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  As the the others, I don't see how insulting Q will help the guests be more enriched with information other than ways to insult Q.

WhiskeyMan's insults apply universally. I myself have stolen and used many of them out here in meat world.

(25-04-2016 12:50 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  You believe an uneducated, ignorant and dishonest person such as yourself will be a god one day. I'm sure you can muster up the belief you silly twat, you will believe just about anything.

Hey now. Don't make me bring The Bob.

(25-04-2016 12:58 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I can refute Q's bullshit, or Alla's, or that of Shane, for the benefit of guests or other members while still swearing and being an asshole. They are not mutually incompatible.

I think they're synergistic.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-04-2016, 01:24 PM
(25-04-2016 12:58 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 12:04 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  However, Whiskey states that Q only responds when Whiskey is being a dick. If the guests were the intended target, straight refutations and not vitriol would be the adequate solution. However, because there was vitriol, it can be assumed that Whiskey wants Q to discuss and dialogue, which implies that Whiskey is more focused on Q than anybody else. Q is his intended target.
OK lets take a bloody step back from you trying to pretend you know my mind or my intentions better than I do when I have repeatedly explained them in multiple thread at multiple times.

(25-04-2016 12:04 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  If a guest were to see Whiskey's Posts towards some of the trolls, they might just consider him an asshat and moved on, never to take some of his stuff seriously.
Then lets take another step backwards and stop pretending what other people you have never talked to might do or say.

I can refute Q's bullshit, or Alla's, or that of Shane, for the benefit of guests or other members while still swearing and being an asshole. They are not mutually incompatible. Not only that but if your trying to demonstrate Q's lies it's helpful when you bait him into responding.....where he can get caught shoveling lies.

Notice I used the words "might" or implies. Never did I make a concrete statement that THIS is what THIS means, I am merely using what you have said and piecing it together. it can be wrong, it can be right. never did I say that it was. Also notice that you deliberately took out the part where I said "I know I have at least partly." Its not ALTOGETHER unreasonable, Whiskey that some people will write you off as a vitrolic dick.

And first of all, I can say what I think people might or might not do, just as anybody can predict certain patterns from experience.

I also never made the claim that they were mutually exclusive either, just that perhaps your style might turn people away from the information.

25-04-2016, 01:43 PM
Now, Whiskey, as per your request of evidence of a "mob mentality" please give me some time as I will have to troll Q around for such examples. There were a lot of examples back in the day when I was supremely active (i.e certain e-drama about pedophiles) that I considered unfairly doled out upon, but many users have disagreed with me on this. Perhaps, as I think about it now, you guys were right about the mob mentality statement, that wasn't the right thing to say.

I mean to say this: It seems that more often than not, we overwhelm the dissenters and theists with barrage upon barrage of shit and I feel as that kind of "Strong Arms" theists out of here. Baw, whatever, they might need thicker skin, or we might need a little patience with some.
I take back what I said about Mob Mentality, I concede that point.

25-04-2016, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2016 01:56 PM by Leo.)
I like whiskeydebates posts. His posts are very hilarious. Whiskeydebates style of refuting trolls is funny as hell. If I'm a asshole saying that , sorry but I'm a honest dude. I believe in respecting 99% of my fellow humans beings . I don't feel sorry when cunts like the Q are harshly mistreated.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 3 users Like Leo's post
25-04-2016, 01:53 PM
(25-04-2016 09:38 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I hate to be that guy but some of you guys are being uneccesarily cruel to him.

Just my two cents.

Yeah. I talked to him when I disagreed with him, didn't think he made any sense, and he talked back with me. When he got condescending with the proselytizing, I just put him on ignore and moved on with my life.
25-04-2016, 02:09 PM
(25-04-2016 01:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  WhiskeyMan's insults apply universally. I myself have stolen and used many of them out here in meat world.
[Image: tumblr_inline_mix08zef7A1qz4rgp.gif]

[+] 6 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post