Leaving The Forum: Details

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: Leaving The Forum: Details
(26-04-2016 11:20 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(26-04-2016 08:01 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Like seriously guys just forget about him. The fact some of you are obsessively checking to see if he is logging on is sad.

I only noticed it the once when I went to update my rating of him, haven't checked since and am not likely too.

(26-04-2016 10:54 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  You are explaining what he is upset about. I already understand that. I'm trying to understand why it upsets him.

I'm not trying to be obtuse here...I'm really struggling to be more understanding.
If you are talking about me, I've explained the "why" in great detail several times. If not than, disregard the post Smile.

Disregarded.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
27-04-2016, 01:16 AM
My opinion... for what it's worth?

Lock this thread. It's turned into a silly "take the piss out of a guy that's actually left, and is no longer posting" thread that's long beyond its best by date.

—Get over it people and move on. Confused

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
27-04-2016, 05:13 AM
Now it's a take the piss outta the guys who're taking the piss outta the guy who left thread. Me so meta.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 7 users Like morondog's post
27-04-2016, 12:35 PM
(26-04-2016 10:54 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(26-04-2016 10:37 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I think it's just the fact that he made a promise, and I believe the promise was to leave and never come back, either with his current account, or a sock account.

You are explaining what he is upset about. I already understand that. I'm trying to understand why it upsets him.

I'm not trying to be obtuse here...I'm really struggling to be more understanding.

I think it's because he realizes he did not anticipate Anjele's and Fullerene's epic April Fools Day tactic and that pisses him off. Might as well just come back with his tail between his legs saying "Welp. I painted myself into that corner. Won't do that again." But he won't because he is too arrogant to ever admit that he fucked up with that promise.

#sigh
19-05-2016, 01:47 PM
I wonder, does anyone have a rep lower that -34? I am just curious is anyone has Q beat?

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk
19-05-2016, 01:51 PM
(19-05-2016 01:47 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  I wonder, does anyone have a rep lower that -34? I am just curious is anyone has Q beat?

I think Blowme is the champion of negative ratings:

Heywood Jahblome

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
19-05-2016, 01:53 PM
On my phone can't see heywoods but I thought Trainwreck or Egor had higher

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
19-05-2016, 01:54 PM
(26-04-2016 02:56 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(26-04-2016 01:14 PM)Leo Wrote:  We care because some of us really want the Q gone for good. Maybe I'm crazy but if the Q is continuing to log in , he is still here , the Q is breaking his leaving promise only with his presence.

Ok, then why the obsession with having him gone? What is it about his presence that bothers you so?

He thought Bucky was possessed by a demon and challenged him to type: Jesus is king" or whatever in that line it was. He said people with demons could not type this.

Said if Bucky really wanted him to leave, he would if Bucky typed this. Bucky took his good time but eventually typed it.

So Q left like he said he would. Maybe he left because he thinks he did a good job and made Bucky's demon leave... or maybe he just realized that he was going in circles here...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
19-05-2016, 01:55 PM
(19-05-2016 01:51 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 01:47 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  I wonder, does anyone have a rep lower that -34? I am just curious is anyone has Q beat?

I think Blowme is the champion of negative ratings:

Heywood Jahblome
Negative 50! Undecided wow

19-05-2016, 01:57 PM
I am sure we will see him again soon. Jennybee said she was going to take a break. We see how that worked out.