Leaving The Forum: Details

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2016, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2016 12:49 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Leaving The Forum: Details
(20-04-2016 08:38 AM)morondog Wrote:  Look, we don't hate you, we don't love you. It's rough I guess, to leave and not be lamented. You put such a goddamn lot of effort into your posts, I guess even though you were nearly universally disliked you made some sort of a net home for yourself, you felt like you were doing something good.

Exactly.
Q set up the departure scenario himself, and what was done, was what he asked (by *my demon* Facepalm ) ... so this is all rather passive-aggressive, and exactly what he wanted.

The posts will remain for guests who happen by. They (Q's posts) are a pretty good reflection of the literalism and general stance of right wing (non-academic) Christian Fundamentalism. Mark Fulton did a good job of pointing out some of the flaws and assumptions relating to how Xtian fundies relate to and view Pauline literature, and the huge fallacy and fundamental literary error they make by viewing "prophecy" as "fortune-telling / prediction" of a far off future, and then when something can be seen as "fulfilling" the prediction, it is somehow validation of something, was thoroughly debunked.

People don't change their views on religious matters by debates. There isn't much point discussing content of a set of texts with someone who is a presuppositionalist, and claims that every word in the Bible is "the word of god", (a claim the authors never made) ... and since the canon had not yet been established when their claim from Timothy (2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness") was written, he couldn't have been talking about (only) the Bible.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
20-04-2016, 09:26 AM
Bye bye for now. I expect you'll be able to piece together some specious rationale to justify breaking your word and will be back infesting the place soon enough.

In the meantime, enjoy your pity party. Drinking Beverage
[+] 5 users Like julep's post
20-04-2016, 09:31 AM
im pretty sure bucky was fucking with you, leading you on because the thought of him having a demon in him was hilarious to a sane person. then when april fools came around he decided to say it, to further fuck with you. thats why it appeared to ''take months'' to say it. pretty easy to understand really. im sad to see you go personally, i enjoy watching you get destroyed. its quite hilarious!
20-04-2016, 09:35 AM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2016 01:17 PM by Leo.)
Good bye , I guess. I hope you are really serious this time about leaving. We don't hate you. Afterall we don't know your real life persona. You can troll other atheist sites like Atheism Forums.com or Atheist Forums.org but this sites will ban you very quickly. Most atheist sites aren't tolerant for religious bullshit. This website is the most tolerant atheist site ever. The thinking atheist site let you troll for more than one year. Good luck and Bye!

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
20-04-2016, 09:36 AM
(20-04-2016 09:02 AM)Dom Wrote:  I don't think anybody hates you.

Incorrect. Big Grin

Bye pool cue. Go hit some balls.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-04-2016, 09:42 AM
The Q...

I don't hold any personal, long term grudges against people I encounter on the interwebs, even though in my real world of course their personas are effectively only millions of "1"s and "0"s. Wasting my neuronal energy on hatred is very low on my list of priorities. And although I totally disagree with virtually every one of your arguments and/or defenses regarding your religion, I still wish you well in whatever endeavours you follow in the future.

If nothing else, a strongly-held contrarian mindset certainly stimulates vigorous debate from the opposing parties. And for that I guess I can reluctantly thank you.

I'd like to suggest that you check out THIS site for a detailed account of the theory of evolution, and also the history of evolutionary thought.

Happy reading. Smile

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
20-04-2016, 09:43 AM
(20-04-2016 09:36 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(20-04-2016 09:02 AM)Dom Wrote:  I don't think anybody hates you.

Incorrect. Big Grin

Bye pool cue. Go hit some balls.

Meh . Hating the Q is going too far. He isn't worth it. He is for sure annoying but going as far as hating him. Meh

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 2 users Like Leo's post
20-04-2016, 09:47 AM
I'm trying to imagine how that scene even went down.

Bucky: Hey bro, can you type "Jesus is lord" for me?

Bucky's friend: Why?

Bucky: 'Cause I'm tryin to prove that i can do it. But I've got a demon in me, you know.

Bucky's friend: Oh yeah, I forgot. Sure dude, I got yer back.... there ya go!

Bucky: MUAHAHAHA! Now I'll show that fool that I can type "Jesus is lord"! He'll look so silly now. I just hope he doesn't figure out that someone else typed it. That would just be embarrassing.

Bucky's friend: Yeah, I been meaning to talk to you about that. You might want to get rid of that demon. For health reasons and such.

Bucky then proceeds to rip the guy's head off with his inhuman demon strength, and then hides the evidence. Evil bastard.
[+] 13 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
20-04-2016, 09:54 AM
For whatever it’s worth, Q, I’m sorry to see you go. I really did enjoy sparring with you, but you made a promise –one that I would not have made- and your integrity in keeping that promise counts. These little things matter and my respect for you is renewed because you’re honoring your promise.

Be well.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
20-04-2016, 10:06 AM
Must of grown tired of getting his ass whooped on the subject matter at hand.
[+] 1 user Likes ohio_drg's post