Leaving The Forum: Details

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2016, 10:08 AM
RE: Leaving The Forum: Details
Sadly Q's in box seems to be floored/full.

Cheers and best wishes Q.

Will try and resend the PM again when I get time
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2016, 10:09 AM
Well, I never hated you.

Goodbye.
20-04-2016, 10:30 AM
You have been shown to be dishonest on so many occasions, on so many topics, to so many people that i just cant trust on anything you posted this time. I would like to belive you, but i cant. You lie to yourself and your fellow humans around you.

Thats the price for keeping your delusion, and its you who is gonna pay it.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
20-04-2016, 11:10 AM
Goodbye, Q. I'll miss you. All the best in your future endeavors. Keep your mind open. You are not unintelligent and someday you may see the truth.
Doc
[+] 1 user Likes docskeptic's post
20-04-2016, 11:27 AM
(20-04-2016 08:18 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  "Thank you--and although I expect many of you to be very rude in your "goodbyes" to me on this thread, I'd encourage you to read my signature before you talk out of turn.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.”

You are a funny guy Q.

The run-ins you and I have had have been because of your dishonesty and inability or unwillingness to answer questions directly.

Forgetting your proselytizing for the moment, as a person you have proven time and again to many of us here that you are incapable of honest dialogue or skeptical and rational thought, attributes we “bitter and angry” atheists hold in high esteem.

You’ll have to forgive me if I don’t cry a river as you leave, your online persona leaves much to be desired.

As for your proselytizing it is my respectful, insightful and thoughtful opinion that you did more harm than good to your Jeebus cause. Drinking Beverage

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 10 users Like Full Circle's post
20-04-2016, 12:45 PM
Goodbye Q, it was interesting debating with you even if your answers were wholly unoriginal and not much of a challenge. It saddens me to think there are people like you who take their moral objective from an old immoral book but if it's the only thing stopping you from going out and stealing and killing, then so be it.

Now Let's celebrate Q style!

[Image: star-trek-enterprise-animated-gif-21.gif]

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post
20-04-2016, 12:48 PM
A pirate asks "What comes after Q ?"

Answer "Rrrrrrr"

Well Q, it's been a good run. If rational thought were legs, you would be paralyzed.
Or perhaps Para (beyond) lies.

Your belief is beyond a lie. It's that unbelievable.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
20-04-2016, 12:49 PM
Maybe you'll now have time to actually read an an actual book on evolution by an actual evolutionary biologist.

But I doubt you ever will. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post
20-04-2016, 02:01 PM
oh well. Never really knew you anyway. I don't stick around the forum 24/7 like half the people here so when I see an argument going it's either on page 1 and when I get back two hours later its 5 pages deep, or already on page 20, so I hath not knoweth the magnitude of your asshattery.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
20-04-2016, 03:18 PM
Ok i'm going to respond two ways.

For starts I can't say I hated Q. Was I frustrated, disturbed, irritated yes. His inability to answer a direct question was his calling card. But he was the first Theist that I ever argued with when I came to this sight. For being an irritating dick he was a regular poster and a voice of opposition. It is nice to see he followed threw on his word, to me that says a lot about a person. Dose it make him right? No obviously not. But a little bit of divers color has just left TTA. Guess that just leaves CotW to be the relentlious troll now.

[Image: live-long-and-prosper-780x439.jpg]

With that being said.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post