Leaving The Forum: Details

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2016, 09:01 PM
RE: Leaving The Forum: Details
(20-04-2016 08:36 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(20-04-2016 08:18 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Hello everyone,

I'm leaving the forum. I'd like to share a few details:
No one gives a fuck, go suck the fun out of a Mossberg.

Laugh out load I'd rep you more for this if I could. I'm reminded of an old Johnny Carson sketch where he talked about avoiding accidents in the home. One on the list was "Never suck on the barrel of a gun". My reaction to Q leaving is pretty much a yawn, other than this. I'm here for the entertainment value. My days of "discussing" belief with believers are long gone. There appears to be a huge gap that no amount of logic (the real kind, not that Jesuit shit) will bridge.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
20-04-2016, 09:39 PM
(20-04-2016 08:18 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  "I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior. "

Right. Like THAT was respectful and thoughtful ?
Same old judgmental, patronizing, self-righteous, hypocritical, church lady tripe.
You can't help yourself, can you Q ?
You were never "told" that, and you know it. You made it up.
Your attempt at "taking the high ground" falls flat.

Don't you have some pamphlets to write ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 12 users Like Bucky Ball's post
20-04-2016, 10:11 PM
(20-04-2016 09:39 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-04-2016 08:18 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  "I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior. "

Right. Like THAT was respectful and thoughtful ?
Same old judgmental, patronizing, self-righteous, hypocritical, church lady tripe.
You can't help yourself, can you Q ?
You were never "told" that, and you know it. You made it up.
Your attempt at "taking the high ground" falls flat.

Don't you have some pamphlets to write ?

I liked this post. Plus, the "church lady" sobriquet just grabs my funny bone! Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
21-04-2016, 12:10 AM

((Not a good video, but the song is PERFECT.))
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
21-04-2016, 05:04 AM
Fucker will now have more time to indoctrinate kids.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
21-04-2016, 05:13 AM
(21-04-2016 05:04 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Fucker will now have more time to indoctrinate kids.

Mark, you won.

[Image: Gold_Trophy.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
21-04-2016, 05:16 AM

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
21-04-2016, 05:39 AM
Leaving so soon? Shocking
I just joined today! Angry

Isaiah 3:10
"Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings."

Not saying you are right or wrong, just saying....Big Grin

Spoon feeding in the long run, teaches nothing but the shape of the spoon! E.M. Forster
21-04-2016, 05:51 AM
I had my fill of Q's mental gymnastics after the Dat Noah Flood thread. There was no point in having any conversation with a person that literally denies reality when it's presented to him.

His cognitive dissonance made me quite angry in that thread.

He reminded me of many of the things that disgusted me most about Christianity, to wit:

Passive aggressive behavior- this behavior is basically why this thread exists.

Blatant disregard of proof against his favorite myth.

Circular reasoning- bible proves bible, all of his biblical prophecy nonsense falls into this category, it's rather simple to figure out the biblical prophecy trick, it's all post-hoc interpretation, but this is apparently beyond his intellectual grasp.

Unexamined presuppositions - Atheists are angry, bible is true, etc. ad-nauseum.

You're like a child Q, you constantly invoke magic/supernatural thinking and never ever learn how to get off this deeply flawed mode of thinking.

Santa Jesus is real and I'm going to live forever! Grow up you insipid little child and quit pestering the adults with your fantasies.

You won't be missed.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 12 users Like TheInquisition's post
21-04-2016, 09:09 AM
(20-04-2016 08:18 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Hello everyone,

I'm leaving the forum. I'd like to share a few details:

It was brought to my attention some time after April 1 that my challenge was accepted (after some months of said requests!) by BuckyBall. Since BB took some months to respond, and then did so on the 1st in a post labeled "April Fools", I accused him of having someone else post on his behalf. He has not responded so I ought to leave. I apologize for being slow to respond again this week, I've been busy with work. Per my statement, I will leave the forum, not to return.

I would still welcome a video debate, should one be requested. I will check my forum mail to see if that is wished for, but I will not post here again. My purpose would be to better state my case for Jesus online with live video--we all know that it is hard to share nuances of feelings and thoughts with text only. Or if someone here wishes to share on the phone, I will share a phone number. I'm okay with a one-on-one or whether you wish to record our talk and post it here. Whatever helps.

I'm not a liar or dishonest. I have patiently presented my case for Jesus here online. I do know that after many responses with 500-1,000 words or more and careful statements within, that I did get terser in my responses lately. I'd been hoping for some time BB would accept my challenge! Nor can I be blamed for disbelieving BB's eventual post when he had months of opportunity to respond appropriately.

I wish everyone here the best. Do you love me? Jesus taught His disciples to love their enemies. I'm not your enemy, and you are not my enemy. But I care for you and wish everyone here to trust Jesus Christ for salvation. My best to everyone here.

Thank you--and although I expect many of you to be very rude in your "goodbyes" to me on this thread, I'd encourage you to read my signature before you talk out of turn.

God bless you all at TTA! (And I'm not saying that to be passive-aggressive!) Smile

Your friend and favorite troll from deep within the time-space continuum, The Q.

TLDR

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post