Leaving The Forum: Details

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2016, 09:40 AM
RE: Leaving The Forum: Details
(21-04-2016 05:13 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 05:04 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Fucker will now have more time to indoctrinate kids.

Mark, you won.

[Image: Gold_Trophy.jpg]

Very true. Mark destroyed Q many times.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2016, 10:27 AM
OH NO!!!! DON'T GO!!!! Who else is going to fill our lives with non sequiturs and fallacies??? Weeping

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 4 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
21-04-2016, 11:24 AM
(20-04-2016 08:36 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  No one gives a fuck, go suck the fun out of a Mossberg.

I'm sorry, but I don't think this sort of comment is at all appropriate directed at anybody you don't know in person. Some people—behind their keyboards—can be very insecure or socially inept or suffering from some sort of mental disability, such as depression or anxiety, or some sort of neurosis.

I understand that your gun comment was meant in a humorous sense, but you need to remember that sometimes these kinds of suggestions can catalyse an overreaction in people with a sometimes shaky grasp of reality, or who maybe suffer from an inferiority complex. They can also reinforce suicidal ideation in the vulnerable.

To even suggest jokingly that somebody else commit suicide with a firearm could be tempting fate.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 6 users Like SYZ's post
21-04-2016, 12:44 PM
(21-04-2016 10:27 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  OH NO!!!! DON'T GO!!!! Who else is going to fill our lives with non sequiturs and fallacies??? Weeping

Alla, Tomasia, Pops, and Call of the Wild are more than capable of plugging their gods into the gap.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
21-04-2016, 12:51 PM
*reading this thread while sipping coffee*
*snort*

Come on Whiskey Debates, please tell us what you really think of Q. Laugh out load

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-04-2016, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2016 05:53 PM by TheMrBillShow.)
This reminds me of that one friend everybody seems to have on Facebook who periodically posts something akin to "I'm leaving," apparently hoping to see scores of people reply "Oh, God PLEASE don't go!! We love you so much! You're awesome!" Somehow, this person, with their ego properly sated, finds the kindness in their heart to continue to honor we peasants with their continued presence.

What a douche that guy is.

People genuinely interested in leaving tend to merely leave without a grand speech or flashy hand wavings, secretly hoping to see people desperately beg for him to remain.

Just leave.

There is no "I" in "team" but there is a broken and mixed up "me."
[+] 2 users Like TheMrBillShow's post
21-04-2016, 06:11 PM
(21-04-2016 05:45 PM)TheMrBillShow Wrote:  This reminds me of that one friend everybody seems to have on Facebook who periodically posts something akin to "I'm leaving," apparently hoping to see scores of people reply "Oh, God PLEASE don't go!! We love you so much! You're awesome!" Somehow, this person, with their ego properly sated, finds the kindness in their heart to continue to honor we peasants with their continued presence.

What a douche that guy is.

People genuinely interested in leaving tend to merely leave without a grand speech or flashy hand wavings, secretly hoping to see people desperately beg for him to remain.

Just leave.

classic tactic of an attention seeking whore. pathetic.
[+] 3 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
21-04-2016, 08:42 PM
(21-04-2016 12:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  *reading this thread while sipping coffee*
*snort*

Come on Whiskey Debates, please tell us what you really think of Q. Laugh out load

I think he is a compulsive liar, a fraud, and serial abuser of children and adults, though primarily children due to his incompetence. I think that not just his ideas but the dishonest, vile, and caustic way he spreads those ideals are detrimental to the human species as a whole.

I think that if I had been as dishonest, fraudulent, and had broke my word with such casual disregard and frequency it wouldn't have been long till I caught a bullet in the neighborhood I grew up in.

My flatly blunt position is that I have met a great many people whose absence would make the world a better place. He just happens to be among them.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 8 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
21-04-2016, 09:45 PM
(21-04-2016 08:42 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 12:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  *reading this thread while sipping coffee*
*snort*

I think he is a compulsive liar, a fraud, and serial abuser of children and adults, though primarily children due to his incompetence. I think that not just his ideas but the dishonest, vile, and caustic way he spreads those ideals are detrimental to the human species as a whole.

I think that if I had been as dishonest, fraudulent, and had broke my word with such casual disregard and frequency it wouldn't have been long till I caught a bullet in the neighborhood I grew up in.

My flatly blunt position is that I have met a great many people whose absence would make the world a better place. He just happens to be among them.

Bowing
22-04-2016, 04:23 AM
[Image: on-the-way-out-gif-501.gif]

Lest someone think I hadn't noticed Q's melodrama. Good fucking riddance.

$10 says he's back in 6 months. He's an addict, the fucker needs us. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post