Leela & Malleus on Diet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2012, 10:27 AM
RE: Leela & Malleus on Diet
Gonna start complaining about the food a little now.
I did not forget to make pics for the last two days, today I didn't want to.
The food is getting kinda frustrating. Sure we still follow the plan but still...
plus last week we lost weight real fast, now we had to switch to the winterplan and we are still losing, but not as fast anymore.
Today Malleus had a weak day and was complaining about the food we eat and that he does not feel satisfied with the amount anymore.
While I feel filled from the food, I just don't like it at all anymore. I hate grilling and cleaning the grill / grill pan, I hate the weird combinations of food.

Having said all that, just in case anyone has actually started following this same plan, here is the last day's food:

Day before yesterday:

Breakfast:
- Tea
- 1 slice pumpernickl

Lunch:
- Tea
- Grilled fish
- Salad (white cabbage, carrots, pickled paprica, 1teaspoon olive oil, apple vinegar)

Dinner:
- Tea
- Smoked chicken
- Cucumber
- 1 apple

Yesterday:

Breakfast:
- Tea
- 1 slice pumpernickl
- 1 white yoghurt

Lunch:
- Tea
- Grilled chicken
- Salad (white cabbage, red cabbage, carrot, 1teaspoon olive oil, apple vinegar)

Dinner:
- Tea
- Fruit salad (allowed fruits: grapefruit, orange, pineapple, sweety, pomelo, kiwi, forest berries)

Today:

Breakfast:
- Tea
- 1 slice pumpernickl

Lunch:
- Tea
- 2-3 chicken livers
- Salad (lettuce, olive oil)

Dinner:
- Tea
- Grilled chicken
- Vegetable (any but potato)
- 1 orange

On Sunday we may eat what we want all day long, and the only restriction the plan give is "don't over eat", so we won't but we will have what we want. Malleus wants a proper pork steak, I want a doner kebab, and we both want a piece of chocolate! And Sunday evening we are invited for BBQ and we may eat a piece of cake there.

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2012, 04:25 PM
Okeh > extra post for extra thingy:
As these mealplans are based on 1200 cal a day I decided to write my own.
I keep the 1200 cal a day, but the food is stuff we actually like, made the way we like. Which means that sometimes it is not a mountain of food but at least it tastes nice, and therefore it will be only half as frustrating.
I just spent about 2 hours writing a whole week's mealplan. Inserted the cheat meal back, I find it horrible that this week's plan kept us low all the time but on sunday we can be pigs. I'd rather be kinda happy with the food for a whole week and have just one cheat meal instead... This is what I did. I kept the calories very low for Sunday breakfast and Lunch so we can pig a little for Dinner. Better approach in my opinon.

13-11-2012, 03:28 PM
So day two in my own mealplan with 1200 calories. apart from 3 meals a day I included an afternoon snack because the time between lunch and dinner can get pretty long at times.

Here are the first two days as plan:

Monday:
Breakfast:
  • Tea
  • 1 Pumpernickl
  • 1 Tbsp cream cheese
  • 1 kiwi
Lunch:
  • 200 g chicken breast fillet
  • 1 cup peas
  • 1 tsp butter
  • ½ onion
  • yoghurt
  • 1 tsp honey
  • ½ cup cornflakes
Snack:
  • Apple
  • Tea
Dinner:
  • 2 Pumpernickl
  • 1 slice cheese
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tomato
  • Banana
Tuesday:
Breakfast:
  • Tea
  • 1 Pumpernickl
  • 1 slice cheese
  • ½ orange
Lunch:
  • 100 g cooked ham
  • 240 g boiled potato
  • tsp butter
  • 1 cup peas
  • ½onion
  • salad:
    1 cucumber,
    1 carrot, tsp olive oil

Snack:
- yoghurt: 1 tsp honey, 1 tbsp raisins

Dinner:
  • 2Pumpernickl
  • 2slices cheese
  • 1Tomato
  • 1orange

29-11-2012, 12:10 PM
So Leela, do both you and Malleus only eat 1200 calories, or does he get more? Because I am quite little (5 foot) and I can't survive on 1200 a day. How are you managing?

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
Find all posts by this user
29-11-2012, 05:13 PM
We were managing ok, right now we are off the diet but still losing about a kilo per week.
I must say on 1200 you really do need to plan your meals. Otherwise you end up starving because you are not eating what you need and nothing that fills you. The first few days we felt a little hungry, especially as the snacking was forbidden.
Right now, as I said, not officially on diet because of christams time aproaching and noone wants to miss out. But I am still making sure that we are not over eating and I am still using nearly no fat or oil, not a lot of meats, not a lot of potatoes or bread etc. we are still having the pumpernickel and we still only drink water.
We want to get back on the 1200 diet after new years.
Hey probably I can wear a bikini next summer, Big Grin That would be something lol

[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
30-11-2012, 03:24 AM
I'm very impressed. Looking at your mealplan, I think I would have trouble sticking to only that. Do you take into account hours at the gym? Are you allowed to eat more if you go for a run or something?

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
30-11-2012, 03:27 AM
...... sigh.....

Unsure

... bullshit

Drinking Beverage

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
30-11-2012, 04:41 AM
What is? Dieting? Calorie restriction? Weight loss?

30-11-2012, 06:40 AM
Smoosh, we are not going to the gym and therefore there is not more food. We just stick to the plan. 1200 is ok to function. See, you burn a certain number of calories for your core funtions like heartbeat, breathing, core temperature and such. That is something you can actually calculate. and everything you do on top of that (working, going shopping, etc) burns a little more. So what we are doing in this diet (which is paused right now) is that we go under this certain number to burn more fat.
Now yes people could say "but you are just losing water and muscle tissue" And I would say, "no i am not". We are not losing the weight fast enough for that to be the case. If it were a crash diet where you lose like 4 kilo in one week, yes, very likely that in that case we would lose only water and muscle tissue. But not when you lose about a kilo per week and give your body everything it needs in nutricion. We are not leaving food groups out, we just eat a little less basically.

Although as I said, right now we are not really dieting (though still losing weight).Works just fine.

ddrew, you have your right to disagree, but the fact that it works for me and my man, actually proves that at least for us, it is not bullshit Wink If this is not for you, so be it, find another way.

[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Paleo Diet Debunked Revenant77x 43 539 13-06-2014 06:01 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan
Thumbs Up Leela's ultimate food corner Leela 23 1,006 11-12-2012 05:24 AM
Last Post: earmuffs