Leela's spirituality: About the soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2012, 01:29 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 01:31 PM by Observer.)
RE: Leela's spirituality: About the soul
(08-02-2012 04:41 PM)Leela Wrote:  I have never said that I used to be wiccan Wink

Ok,
your chaos, witchcraft, hocuspocus, Hogwarts thingy

interesting 'n stuff
(09-02-2012 01:16 PM)Leela Wrote:  But how do you guys deal when you get that what if feeling and logically you know but your feeling wants to push you back into all the crazy stuff?
Feelings are good and have their place in your life, but they should never be the first means to decide upon.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2012, 06:56 PM
(09-02-2012 01:16 PM)Leela Wrote:  But how do you guys deal when you get that what if feeling and logically you know but your feeling wants to push you back into all the crazy stuff?

In all honesty, I turn to science and try to re-route that neuronal pathway. I find other ways to focus these feelings and satisfy them. I think of it in terms of addiction and mind control. I use reality and positivity to help.

If there is ONE thing I can say is absolutely true in this life, it is positive affirmation. The brain can feed off of that.
09-02-2012, 07:08 PM

Dunno. Never felt that. Been some 35 years now so I don't expect to.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.