Leela's spirituality: Ghosts and energies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2012, 03:41 PM
Leela's spirituality: Ghosts and energies
Hi everybody

So this is not about any christian topic, just warning.
It's about the belief system I am coming from.
I am not believing since about 2 years, I mean I strongly don't believe anymore since that time. I had my doubts before that and I had a similar jouney as many of you. The more I tried and searched the less I could believe.

Something that still bothers me. How did I want to follow these rituals and techniques? I think that it is like praying for Christians, you just do it...

Second part about ghosts and energies

So there is a belief that some souls stay, for some reason they won't move on. Either because they did not fulfill their purpose, or they are scared, or they are not aware they are dead, or or or. Lot's of reasons, and all sound as crazy as the three I just gave you.
Witches and other magical folks claim they can feel, some even see, them. Of course I was one of the people who felt them. At some point I was delusional enough to really feel hands on my back or feel that there is someone in the room when I was alone. I had a problem to go have a shower or be intimate with someone because I always thought there are ghosts around that watch, and that embarrased me. I heard sounds that ghosts would make, I even saw eyes once (when I was pretty young). My mother fed these delusions by telling me things that she thought had happened to her. Like an old woman telling her something important and then being gone, like her hearing her grandfather after he was long dead, things like that. And of course I soaked it in like a sponge.
Another problem is the thing about spirits and energies. They would not always be present. Only if something special happened at that place (energies are left there like a footprint) or if someone would send you good wishes or bad luck or whatever has to with feelings that would be a spirit. And the fear of negative energies and bad spirits was present very often.

Once I learned how to get rid of those negative things in my place I was a lot more relaxed.
What did I do?

There are several techniques to protect yourself from bad spirits, energies, and ghosts. And I will give you a few examples, the easy ones.

# Have some ready mixed incense that you get in special shops or from a fellow magic person that knows what has to be mixed together. You will go through the place in a specific manner and fumigate every room in specific way, following some rules. This would let the ghosts know that they are not wanted here.

# Use a very specific mixture or incense (and I actually still know the recipe for some reason) that includes salvia apiana and dragon's blood (a resin) and frankincense which smells like burning car tyres when you burn that together. (Actually that's a druid recipe) It is used to force away bad energies, spirits, ghosts that don't leave. The recipe is different, the behavious of how to fumigate your place is the same.

# Drawing a small Pentagram in all places that could be entry point (doors, windows, chimneys...) or if you would be pretty advanced already you wouldn't draw that with a pen but with energy into these entrypoints.

# Laying down a specific Quarz near or in entrypoints

All those and more things are common use and yes, I did them all and more. And more than once. And it really helped my mind to calm down, helped me feel saver and more free. Free only in the places that I prepared like that.
Because when I went to places where I knew that noone would do these things, of course I felt all these bad things there.
One of the best examples for this, once I went to a magical meet and greet. I felt good at home, I felt very weird on the way, in the train, on the streets, I felt just fine at the place where we met which was the home of two witches (a married couple and their kids).

Looking back now it's crazy what I did just to "protect" myself and my place. But back then I thought it was absolutely necessary.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previously posted:
Leela's spirituality: About the soul

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
13-02-2012, 03:52 PM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 04:03 PM by Observer.)
RE: Leela's spirituality: Ghosts and energies
Yay! More "Leela's spirituality"...
I don't want to miss an episode!

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
13-02-2012, 04:41 PM
lol Tongue

13-02-2012, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 05:10 PM by satan69.)
(13-02-2012 04:41 PM)Leela Wrote:  lol Tongue
Leela, are you sure you are on the correct site. Shouldn't you be on www. I believe in stupid shit.com
13-02-2012, 05:03 PM
(13-02-2012 04:56 PM)satan69 Wrote:  
(13-02-2012 04:41 PM)Leela Wrote:  lol Tongue
Leela, are you sure your on the correct site. Shouldn't you be on www. I believe in stupid shit.com

No, you misunderstand - she's on http://www.I_USED_to_BelieveWeirdShit.com

This is the right place.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-02-2012, 05:05 PM
@satan69
before you start trolling, maybe you should read the thread first?
Quoting myself "I am not believing since about 2 years"

[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
13-02-2012, 05:13 PM
(13-02-2012 05:05 PM)Leela Wrote:  @satan69
before you start trolling, maybe you should read the thread first?
Quoting myself "I am not believing since about 2 years"

My bad.... The reason you believed all that shit- BRAINWASHING.
13-02-2012, 06:12 PM
(13-02-2012 05:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, you misunderstand - she's on http://www.I_USED_to_BelieveWeirdShit.com

Did anyone else click this to see if it was a real link, then felt stupid for doing it?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
13-02-2012, 06:32 PM
(13-02-2012 06:12 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(13-02-2012 05:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, you misunderstand - she's on http://www.I_USED_to_BelieveWeirdShit.com

Did anyone else click this to see if it was a real link, then felt stupid for doing it?

Yup. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Ben's post