Leela's spirituality: How is magic being taught?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2012, 05:48 PM
(01-12-2012 05:41 PM)Gaest Wrote:  Well, I guess a fringe religion does tend to attract the fringe Drinking Beverage

Angel Says the Viking? Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
01-12-2012, 05:53 PM
RE: Leela's spirituality: How is magic being taught?
(01-12-2012 02:06 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  A robber is a thief which Satanist deem to be wrong, she takes their money that they would give to someone else even if she had told them that she didnt believe in what she was doing, just as I tell people who come into my store sometimes that my products do not work, they still buy them because they hold a strong belief in it, if she quit, it would not be beneficial to her because the same people she has as clients would just go to a different psychic and she would lose out.
It is virtually impossible to con a good con artist. sure you could trick someone once, thats easy but to pull a long term con? No way! I couldnt be conned long term, I know all of the tricks and Im too good and neither could Tasha.
and I see nothing wrong at all with what she is doing, survival of the fittest, death to the weakling and all of that! Smile

Tell me what does Satanism say about exploitation?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
01-12-2012, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2012 06:11 PM by Gaest.)
(01-12-2012 05:48 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 05:41 PM)Gaest Wrote:  Well, I guess a fringe religion does tend to attract the fringe Drinking Beverage

Angel Says the Viking? Tongue

In Denmark everyone is Viking Smartass

Seriously, albeit fringe, I try to avoid the fringe of the fringe.
01-12-2012, 06:25 PM
(01-12-2012 06:08 PM)Gaest Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 05:48 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Angel Says the Viking? Tongue

In Denmark everyone is Viking Smartass

I know. Just teasing.Big Grin
Besides, in Viking theology, you defeat your enemies in honorable battle instead of taking advantage of people through lies and manipulation. Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
01-12-2012, 06:30 PM
(01-12-2012 06:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 06:08 PM)Gaest Wrote:  In Denmark everyone is Viking Smartass

I know. Just teasing.Big Grin
Besides, in Viking theology, you defeat your enemies in honorable battle instead of taking advantage of people through lies and manipulation. Thumbsup
[Image: TerminatorThumbsUp.gif]

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
01-12-2012, 10:38 PM
(01-12-2012 04:58 PM)Leela Wrote:  "Satanism" existed before LaVey. Read up on it. It was litereally invented by the church when it started to get big. It was invented in order to explain to people why they have to join christianity. Those are the roots. Everyone who was thinking different had to be posessed or somehow in contact with Satan. Alone the name is a huge misinterpretation.
But keep believing what you want. You are not here to learn more or to practice debating. You are spreading false information to people who will probably believe you. Not because they are weak but because they don't know better and you are probably the first "real satanist" or the first "real witch" they get in touch with.

You are a fraud.

I rest my case.

I do not tell my clients that I am a Satanist. Thats my personal belief system and if they knew that, they might not come to me and use my services, I tell them I am a Witch. People who believe in the supernatural and Gods are weak, foolish and stupid and that is why I am able to sell to them my products, they delude themselves into believing what I do is real and thats why they keep coming back for more.

I find your-I rest my case- statement very funny, who said I didnt agree? I am a con man, a fraud, Ive been saying that all along, there is no case, I agree ! However, I am not a fraud as a Satanist, I follow the religion as created by LaVey in 1966, Yes there was a Satanism before 1966 but this was a Christian creation that focused on worshipping a figure named Satan and his demons, it was completely based on Christian mythology and that is NOT what LaVeyan Satanism is about, read up on it.

and I am a real Witch. I am very dedicated to my beliefs and practices and keep them completely seperate from my store and my job but I do not discuss these things with clients for its none of their business what I believe in my personal life.
01-12-2012, 10:47 PM
(01-12-2012 05:53 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 02:06 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  A robber is a thief which Satanist deem to be wrong, she takes their money that they would give to someone else even if she had told them that she didnt believe in what she was doing, just as I tell people who come into my store sometimes that my products do not work, they still buy them because they hold a strong belief in it, if she quit, it would not be beneficial to her because the same people she has as clients would just go to a different psychic and she would lose out.
It is virtually impossible to con a good con artist. sure you could trick someone once, thats easy but to pull a long term con? No way! I couldnt be conned long term, I know all of the tricks and Im too good and neither could Tasha.
and I see nothing wrong at all with what she is doing, survival of the fittest, death to the weakling and all of that! Smile

Tell me what does Satanism say about exploitation?

From Essays on Satanism

"Through out the history of the world there have always been exploiters and the exploited.....There always will be, because the great mass of men are made by their very nature to be slaves, they are unfit to control themselves and because of this for their own good they need masters"

Smile
02-12-2012, 03:16 AM
(01-12-2012 04:09 PM)Leela Wrote:  morondog (was it you who pointed that out?): I am aware that she is just not lieing about it, as opposed to politicians and so on, but I also don't like politicians for that same reason. Lieing, stealing, but doing it all with a smile on the face and the next lie on the lips. That's not strong behaviour, that does not bring humanity a step further. Being selfish has never been the reason that humanity evolved the way it did.

</insert>
Yeah I don't like politicians either.</insert>
02-12-2012, 05:36 AM
(01-12-2012 10:47 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  on Satanism

"Through out the history of the world there have always been exploiters and the exploited.....There always will be, because the great mass of men are made by their very nature to be slaves, they are unfit to control themselves and because of this for their own good they need masters"

Smile

So satanism is as as exploitive as every other religion. Bunch of posers.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
02-12-2012, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2012 01:51 PM by Irishdize.)
(02-12-2012 05:36 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 10:47 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  on Satanism

Smile

What makes Satanism a bit different from other religions is that we dont hide behind myths and pretend to be something we are not, we admit what we are, carnal animals.

Most religions are posers, pretending to be a force of good in the world when in fact they are attempting to control you, the goverment, our schools, they are the worst kind of posers where we put it all out there for the world to see.

I have never pretended to be a good person, a decent person, sure I have my moments as a friend of mine likes to say-You CAN be Good, You CAN be kind, You are SOMETIMES a very loving person, Yes indeed, I am human and I do have emotions but I do my best to not let those control me and I try to be cold, rational, focused, thats what makes me a better ME in the long run and a better con man.

Once you start to care for your mark, you have to abandon working in this field ~ Harold Jamison-worked as a con artist for 17 years.

Satanism is the same. We do not hide behind facades and try to convince the masses that we are good and honorable. We are what we are, like it or not.

Shadakism is the same way, It is what it is, If someone asked questions about it, the rules, the rituals, the blood work, I would not try to hide anything, make it sound better than it is. etc.
Smile

So satanism is as as exploitive as every other religion. Bunch of posers.

Most Satanists do not consider Satanism to be a religion but instead a way of life or a Philosophy but thats besides the point.
I posted a whole reply here but it didnt save, how fucked up is that!
Oh well, what I said briefly is that Satanism IF considered a religion is not a poser because we do not hide what we are, there are no myths, no promises and no facades, we bare ourselves for the whole world to see, we dont pretend to be just like everyone else and pretend to love other people while trying to worm our way into the goverment or the schools for a take over.
Thats what a poser is to me, someone like me personally who worms my way into people's hearts and minds and then takes and takes some more all the whie pretending to be a loving caring and very real Psychic.
Satanism is a philosohy that is very anti religious and admits to be such, it also says that all religions are Posers/fake/bullshit including Satanism if taken as a religion.
I personally do not feel that any religion is bad or bullshit, coming from a liberal POV, I find truth, value and wisdom in all world religions and spiritual cultures, I truly believe we can learn something from every person if we are willing to look carefully at what they are saying and apply it to our own lives, I love the varied celebrations and rituals found in the many spiritual traditions and the food as well.
Right now I am studying scientology, New Thought (Unity) and Satanism. It doesnt matter to me that they contradict, I am not taking them as literal studies where I have to choose one or else-I dont think that way and I dont think I ever will, Yes I am a Satanist, I realize that more and more with each passing moment as I reply to posts here and find myself researching questions you all have asked but I am not anti religious, at least not to the point that many Satanists seem to be, I find much value in for example, this little magazine that The Unity church puts out called -daily word- its a book of affirmations and daily meditations, I love it!
Oh well, I am babbling again so I guess I shall stop, I love religion and I could talk about it day and night, LOL
Translation: Whatever your doubts about Satanism, whatever your questions, concerns, criticisms, they are beyond me because I am not beholden to them, I also have some doubts and questions about it, I am also exploring and researching, I havent found anything I disagree with except for the anti religious stuff and one other issue I have but I could and you might one day find an issue I havent encountered and I would have to consider what has been discovered and decide what to do but I am not so blindly comitted in other words. I know what Im trying to say, Just dont know if its coming out right. Sad