Leela's spirituality: How is magic being taught?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2012, 12:34 PM
RE: Leela's spirituality: How is magic being taught?
(02-12-2012 08:17 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 08:11 PM)DLJ Wrote:  In that case you misread my previous post. Please do not make assumptions about me.

If everyone behaved like you, you would have had nothing left after the party. Consider

When did I say that?

I think we have nothing more to say to each other.

Its a sad idea that homeless people steal, they dont. I had plenty of things left when they left, in fact, nothing was taken.
But this is simply a case of damned if I dont (Im selfish, bad, evil) and damned If I do.
Youre right. Nothing left to say on this topic as far as I am concerned. Smile
Your "superior" intellect missed that point entirely. Consider

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
03-12-2012, 01:39 PM
(03-12-2012 11:50 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 08:42 AM)Irishdize Wrote:  hehe
The best Satanists make the best con artists!
and I am very proud of who and what I am. Then again....Pride is a sin, hehe
Hail Satan!
How does this fit in with the "dignity and worth of all people"? You said elsewhere that you are a Unitarian Universalist, but that's apparently in name only.

Here's a reminder of the seven principles:

The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.

You're violating more than one of those.

1. All people have Inate worth. we are born as Atheists/Satanists, children are very manipulative and its a very natural state for them to such, all people are INATELY worthy but as they grow up into adults they can begin to show weakness and stupidity and lose their claim to fame so to speak, they then get what they deserve, for example, while Matt a conviced murderer and rapist I admit is a human being and has inate worth, He to me is not worthy to live and does not deserve to be in our society, Youd be hard pressed to find people that did not agree with me.
2. I am a firm believer in swift Justice for those that get caught in their wrong doings, this shows that they were not clever enough to keep what they were on the down low. I also believe that criminals-hard core ones I mean should be thrown into jail for 30 days and then executed within that time for their crimes-murderers, rapists, child molesters and the like are what I mean by hard core crimes, things like traffic tickets, not showing up in court, thefts, those are crimes as well and if caught should have punishment but these people do not deserve that level of harsh punishment. I also believe in compassion for those who are poor which is why I started my charity in 2009, at the same time, Satanists want to see a society based on Satanic values, this includes NO welfare system, would the weak survive without the welfare system they have become so dependent on? No, I am not talking about the old and those that are TRULY disabled, I am disabled and Yet I am able to work, I am speaking of those like me who are disabled, able to work and sit around and let everyone do things for them or women who have 20 babies because she knows the food stamps program and medicaid program will bail her out, we are against this kind of thinking and want such programs to either be eliminated altogether or more carefully restricted. Equality for all races, all cultures is something I strive for very much but we are not equal as a people and that should be understood, we dont all have equal abilities or contributions but I do not believe that is what the 7 principles are speaking of here.
3. I accept other people and I would encourage people to grow spiritually in whatever ways work for them, I do not care if someone is a Christian, a Witch, a Buddhist, i find that all of these paths have enriched my life in the past and I support people on these paths, I do try to point out that their beliefs are bullshit but only if they ask for my opinion on these matters, otherwise i live and let live.
4. Of course, everyone should have their own search for personal truth and meaning.
5. I believe in a democratic society where people have the right to choose their own fate and I believe in responsibility to the responsible.
6. A world community where the intelligent and artistic are recognized and honored, where all races and all people have the same basic rights, where there is no war, no homelessness, etc I support.
7. Respect for Nature/The Universe, The Goddess, we are all connected, etc I agree with 100%, More than any of the others coming from my background.
I do not see how I am Violating any of the 7 prinicples with my beliefs and practices as a Satanist, However, if I am obviously over time the UU position would have to be dropped or the Satanic position would have to be dropped, as Ive said several times now I am trying to figure out if Satanism is compatible with Witchcraft and UU....have I not?
However, Being a con man has NOTHING to do with the church, Most people in my church are atheists or agnostic, very few really believe in what i sell so they cant become marks and if they showed interest in being a mark I would either say NO because in the long run it would not benefit me to lose membership of the church OR i would have to decide if membership was more important than having the client-what benefits me more in the long run in other words?
03-12-2012, 01:45 PM
(03-12-2012 11:59 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 02:39 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  and that is what makes me a great Con man and a great Satanic Witch. I prey on the weak and the stupid. People who have a different set of morals and values dont approve of that, fine, thats their thing, I like who I am and all that matters to me is that my circle of 9 likes who I am and each one of them knows who I am and that I would never con them *unless the fall out of favor with me of course*. But honestly if my sister were to say to me, I cant stand that you do that to people, I think youre rotten for it-Her opinion would not matter in the end to me, all that should and does matter is what i think.
so while she is important to me, I would disregard her personal morals in favor of what I know is right for me.
It's ironic that you see yourself as somehow strong for preying on the weak. As it see it, that makes you weak. Only the weak pick on the weak because it's all they have any chance of conquering.

The fact that I am a master manipulator and cant con anyone, even people here if I wanted to do so, makes me highly cunning, very crafty and very strong. we just have different definitions of what makes someone strong or weak, to you, someone who loses their job, ends up homeless and stays on the streets for 10 years is unfortunate, to me they are a weakling and should be discarded.
Oh I believe in helping those who are poor and in need but I also believe that nature has shown that the strong shall thrive and the weak shall perish, if a man cant pull himself up off the streets in 10 years, he isnt trying very hard or he just isnt capable of doing it.
Its all definitions and understandings. Strength to me comes from within, Its having the ability to stop drinking on your own or to get yourself off the streets or to stop taking meth or to being told you will never walk again and you walk, thats strength to me, thats what I mean by I am a strong person, I have been through a lot of bad shit in my life and I have always been able to pull myself up back onto my feet again and continue forward!
03-12-2012, 01:49 PM
(03-12-2012 12:07 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 03:41 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  The dictionary (since its so important to everyone here)
defines theft as taking something from someone without their explicit permission.
Quit making excuses! You are stealing. Period. Even by that definition. Just because people hand you money in ignorance does not make it the same as "with permission". They hand you money and don't get what they paid for in return; only what they THINK they paid for. It's dishonest, it's stealing, and you damn well know it.

How many times do I have to explain to you?
According to the law I am not stealing! I follow the law
Yet what you are not grasping here is that YES, I know, I dont care, I love it, I feel alive when I con someone, I LOVE IT, I HAVE NO GUILT WHEN I CON THE FUCK OUT OF A CLIENT, what do you think your pleas of emotion will make me suddenly say, oh wow, I am stealing, oh no thats bad and I will quit? I wont.
Satanists are not against conning someone but we are against blatant theft. There is a difference to us, MAYBE NOT TO YOU THOUGH but to us yes and thats the difference between those that walk on the Left hand path, You have right hand morals-You follow a set moral code and anyone who violates this agreed upon code is a terrible bad person, whah whah whah!
03-12-2012, 01:53 PM
(03-12-2012 12:20 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 04:35 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  Well, Im not cold hearted and I dont lack empathy. I feel sadness when someone I love is in pain and I started my out of pocket charity because I wanted to help those who are less fortunate so that would imply that I do feel empathy. I am a very responsible person, I have not denied what i do and I take the consequences of my actions if I am ever caught which has never happened but if it did, I would not blame God or Satan or whatever else might be handy.
I am not anti social, I have many friends and family and co-workers, I am not impulsive and I am not a criminal, Ive never been arrested, I had perfect grades in high school, many friends, am involved now in many programs and the church of course.
I also feel guilt when I hurt someone that I care about. I also do not have shallow emotions, i feel things very deeply.
However, I definately am a con man. I am ego centric and manipulative. I also am charming to my clients but I also am charming to those I care about, I have learned how to be what people need me to be in all aspects of my life though I am a work in progress. So, see the definition only fits to a very small degree.
Do you really believe all that manure you are shoveling? You feel empathy for people you love (maybe), but couldn't care less about people you don't love that allow you to take advantage of them... And that certainly is shallow emotions although I'm not at all surprised that you disagree. I guess you have to have deeper emotions before you can understand that.

Egocentric and manipulative... ya think???

Charming... Laughat

What's this about "if I am ever caught"? Consider Um, at what...? Didn't you say you were doing nothing wrong...?

Its not wrong to me, its wrong to society, if a client caught on that I wasnt for real, I would lose that client and they might tell their friends, Id lose some money and goods and thats bad to me because that does not benefit me in the long run-but as far as I am concerned, people deserve what they get, if Im dumb enough to let you con me out of my savings then that is what i deserve and to complain that I let you run me over emotionally and steal from me and con me and use me and abus me like so many people do these days is pathetic and not taking responsibility for their own lives.
I deeply love those that I love and I do care about strangers, what I do not care about are my clients, once i determine that someone is a mark, I push them out of my mind as deserving any love or respect and I begin the 'game'.
You think in black and white terms, I am a shrewd person when it comes to business so I must not be capable of love and emotion. Not true!
People are much more complicated and diverse than you realize.
03-12-2012, 02:07 PM
(03-12-2012 01:45 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  The fact that I am a master manipulator and cant con anyone, even people here if I wanted to do so, makes me highly cunning, very crafty and very strong.

(01-12-2012 02:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  And please go away; you bring nothing of value here.
He does bring entertainment value for sure.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
03-12-2012, 04:06 PM
(03-12-2012 01:39 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(03-12-2012 11:50 AM)Impulse Wrote:  How does this fit in with the "dignity and worth of all people"? You said elsewhere that you are a Unitarian Universalist, but that's apparently in name only.

Here's a reminder of the seven principles:

The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.

You're violating more than one of those.

1. All people have Inate worth. we are born as Atheists/Satanists, children are very manipulative and its a very natural state for them to such, all people are INATELY worthy but as they grow up into adults they can begin to show weakness and stupidity and lose their claim to fame so to speak, they then get what they deserve, for example, while Matt a conviced murderer and rapist I admit is a human being and has inate worth, He to me is not worthy to live and does not deserve to be in our society, Youd be hard pressed to find people that did not agree with me.
2. I am a firm believer in swift Justice for those that get caught in their wrong doings, this shows that they were not clever enough to keep what they were on the down low. I also believe that criminals-hard core ones I mean should be thrown into jail for 30 days and then executed within that time for their crimes-murderers, rapists, child molesters and the like are what I mean by hard core crimes, things like traffic tickets, not showing up in court, thefts, those are crimes as well and if caught should have punishment but these people do not deserve that level of harsh punishment. I also believe in compassion for those who are poor which is why I started my charity in 2009, at the same time, Satanists want to see a society based on Satanic values, this includes NO welfare system, would the weak survive without the welfare system they have become so dependent on? No, I am not talking about the old and those that are TRULY disabled, I am disabled and Yet I am able to work, I am speaking of those like me who are disabled, able to work and sit around and let everyone do things for them or women who have 20 babies because she knows the food stamps program and medicaid program will bail her out, we are against this kind of thinking and want such programs to either be eliminated altogether or more carefully restricted. Equality for all races, all cultures is something I strive for very much but we are not equal as a people and that should be understood, we dont all have equal abilities or contributions but I do not believe that is what the 7 principles are speaking of here.
3. I accept other people and I would encourage people to grow spiritually in whatever ways work for them, I do not care if someone is a Christian, a Witch, a Buddhist, i find that all of these paths have enriched my life in the past and I support people on these paths, I do try to point out that their beliefs are bullshit but only if they ask for my opinion on these matters, otherwise i live and let live.
4. Of course, everyone should have their own search for personal truth and meaning.
5. I believe in a democratic society where people have the right to choose their own fate and I believe in responsibility to the responsible.
6. A world community where the intelligent and artistic are recognized and honored, where all races and all people have the same basic rights, where there is no war, no homelessness, etc I support.
7. Respect for Nature/The Universe, The Goddess, we are all connected, etc I agree with 100%, More than any of the others coming from my background.
I do not see how I am Violating any of the 7 prinicples with my beliefs and practices as a Satanist, However, if I am obviously over time the UU position would have to be dropped or the Satanic position would have to be dropped, as Ive said several times now I am trying to figure out if Satanism is compatible with Witchcraft and UU....have I not?
However, Being a con man has NOTHING to do with the church, Most people in my church are atheists or agnostic, very few really believe in what i sell so they cant become marks and if they showed interest in being a mark I would either say NO because in the long run it would not benefit me to lose membership of the church OR i would have to decide if membership was more important than having the client-what benefits me more in the long run in other words?
Clearly you are NOT a Unitarian Universalist. Those are YOUR twisted interpretations, not the definitions established by that church. What about "every person" do you not understand? The church says it believes in "The inherent worth and dignity of every person" NOT "The inherent worth and dignity of every person except for the weak and stupid". I'm not going to go through each of the seven principals for you. Just that one alone is enough to show your complete ignorance of Unitarian Universalism. If I were you I'd now accuse you of being weak and stupid, but happily I'm not you.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
03-12-2012, 04:11 PM
(03-12-2012 01:45 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(03-12-2012 11:59 AM)Impulse Wrote:  It's ironic that you see yourself as somehow strong for preying on the weak. As it see it, that makes you weak. Only the weak pick on the weak because it's all they have any chance of conquering.

The fact that I am a master manipulator and cant con anyone, even people here if I wanted to do so, makes me highly cunning, very crafty and very strong. we just have different definitions of what makes someone strong or weak, to you, someone who loses their job, ends up homeless and stays on the streets for 10 years is unfortunate, to me they are a weakling and should be discarded.
Oh I believe in helping those who are poor and in need but I also believe that nature has shown that the strong shall thrive and the weak shall perish, if a man cant pull himself up off the streets in 10 years, he isnt trying very hard or he just isnt capable of doing it.
Its all definitions and understandings. Strength to me comes from within, Its having the ability to stop drinking on your own or to get yourself off the streets or to stop taking meth or to being told you will never walk again and you walk, thats strength to me, thats what I mean by I am a strong person, I have been through a lot of bad shit in my life and I have always been able to pull myself up back onto my feet again and continue forward!
Strength doesn't need to cheat which is exactly what you do every time you con people. Enough said.

03-12-2012, 04:15 PM
(03-12-2012 01:49 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(03-12-2012 12:07 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Quit making excuses! You are stealing. Period. Even by that definition. Just because people hand you money in ignorance does not make it the same as "with permission". They hand you money and don't get what they paid for in return; only what they THINK they paid for. It's dishonest, it's stealing, and you damn well know it.

How many times do I have to explain to you?
According to the law I am not stealing! I follow the law
Yet what you are not grasping here is that YES, I know, I dont care, I love it, I feel alive when I con someone, I LOVE IT, I HAVE NO GUILT WHEN I CON THE FUCK OUT OF A CLIENT, what do you think your pleas of emotion will make me suddenly say, oh wow, I am stealing, oh no thats bad and I will quit? I wont.
Satanists are not against conning someone but we are against blatant theft. There is a difference to us, MAYBE NOT TO YOU THOUGH but to us yes and thats the difference between those that walk on the Left hand path, You have right hand morals-You follow a set moral code and anyone who violates this agreed upon code is a terrible bad person, whah whah whah!
Pleas of emotion? No it's simple logic. Conning people, stealing, and cheating are not hallmarks of strength. If you really believe they are, then your logic is clearly faulty and maybe I should call you stupid after all. Those are tactics for the weak. People like you hide behind lies because you can't succeed any other way besides taking advantage of people. Face it, you don't believe you could be as successful by honest means. That's why you resort to taking advantage of people. You don't see yourself as a god, but as a weakling who MUST cheat to succeed. Your the only one here who doesn't seem to understand that.

03-12-2012, 04:35 PM
Gotta give it to Satanism and the added bonus they don't teach you: you come out of the closet and all your skeletons are on display, a lot more early than you'd like.

Uninteresting troll, uninteresting person altogether. If you say your a con and you can con anyone, even people here, what is real of yourself will never show online. You'll be second-guessed every single time. *yawn*

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post