Leela's spirituality: How is magic being taught?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2012, 01:58 AM
RE: Leela's spirituality: How is magic being taught?
(04-12-2012 09:19 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 05:35 AM)Irishdize Wrote:  Read #1 again, i said 1. All people have Inate worth ALL PEOPLE
I have been a UU since 2004. I have a clear understanding of the prinicples and practices contained within and have spoke several times on these subjects as well having given a couple of lay person sermons on Spiritual atheism and Naturalistic Paganism.
Here is what one of our congregations has to say on this very subject: Our first principle does not demand that we like
every person.It does not even go so far
as to demand that we love every person – although our sources section does say
that we draw upon our Jewish and Christian sources which “command us to respond
to God’s love by loving our neighbor as ourselves.”However, our first principle calls for
something different: an awareness of the worth and dignity of
all.

I have this awareness, I know that we are all of value, of worth, that is why i stated INATE worth of all people in my previous post, I certainly do not respect all people's actions, I do not respect their silly religions (though I respect their right to have such views and I do not interfere in those beliefs) Satanism does say-Do not give opinions unless asked!
I also do not like certain people and I do not love them either.
Being a weak person or a stupid person does not mean that you do not have value, in fact it would make you quite valuable to me, Just as a murderer, a rapist and a pedophile still are INATELY valuable but are not such to society and should be discarded for their disgusting behaviors, some people cannot be rehabilitated and we should not even try to do so.
Keep in mind that Satanism says: love, compassion, and sympathy are not to be wasted upon "ingrates"; these are to be given only to those who the practitioner feels deserves them.
Nowhere in that statement does it say that we are to disregard human life, human value, etc.
In your complete arrogance, you can't even recognize your own bullshit. When you believe in the inherent worth and dignity of all people you also treat them that way. If you truly understand Unitarian Universalism, then you know "belief" is far more than literal belief in that principle; it also means your actions are consistent with that belief. Conning, stealing and cheating don't fit that. Nor do they fit treating people with justice, equity, and compassion (principle #2). Nor do they fit the right of conscience (a part of principle #5). Nor do they fit respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part (principle #7). Those principles aren't there for anyone to shape them to their convenience. Those principles have specific meanings and your twisted versions of them are flat out wrong. Don't play UU "expert" with me. I have also been a UU member since 2001 and I know exactly what I'm talking about. You, on the other hand, obviously don't.

Furthermore, if you truly understand "innate worth", you know that means far more than what they are worth to you personally.

I do treat people as if they have inherent worth, I treat people with love and compassion unless they have shown me that they do not deserve that love and compassion.

#7? I fail to see how I am violating #7 at all, having been raised Pagan, thats the princple that I find mysefi in agreement with more than any of the thers.
When I joined the church, I was told that like the Satanic laws found in The Satanic Bible, the prinicples are GUIDELINES to follow, some people do not always agree with each one, for example in the resources section where we are called to love our neighbor as we respond to God's love, of course being an atheistic person I do not agree with the wording of this idea.
However, I can assure you that I am well aware of what each of the guiding principles mean and as someone who studies religion and spirituality every single day, I am always seeking to improve myself and the world around me in any way that I can and that includes reading UU sermons and articles, talking on message boards, talking to my pastor 3-4 times a week, reading UU inspired materials and I am quite in line with the teachings.
I have always said that there may be some slight or major differences between Satanism and UU and I need to discover if there are and if there are, I need to choose which one to follow and I am open to that possibility but I do not see any so far.
I asked my pastor today what she thinks about conning vs stealing, her answer was- what do you think and it depends but then when I told her what I think about the 2 and how they are different, she told me she agrees-I cannot stop true believers from believing and since I too need to make a living, there is nothing wrong with my store, then she said-Just because I do not believe in my products does not mean that do not work and it would be wrong of me to stop selling them to those that do believe because they are helped by my products.
Theft however is wrong unless someone begs of you to steal and I never steal just to steal, I do not dine and dash, I do not shoplift but even if I did, so? Morals and ethics are again subjective, It might be wrong to you for me to walk into home depot and walk out with a a...hmm, Yeah shows you how much I go there-well anyways, walk out with something and not pay, to another person who did not share your morals, it would not be wrong.
What is really happening with these discussions is that you-and others here do not like me, its that simple so you are looking for any way to discredit me but it simply isnt working, I know who I am and what I am talking about, I am also willing to look within at my beliefs and practices to make sure they are in line with each other, I do not stand by something so staunchly that I am so arrogant as to not see my own bullshit.
Nice try though
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2012, 02:17 AM
(04-12-2012 09:25 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 05:47 AM)Irishdize Wrote:  Ah, but that is YOUR opinion of me, It is NOT my opinion, see I know who I am, I am very secure in my own personal life, my own self image is clear. I had a contract with a theater company when I was 19, I won an award for being the youngest author in my state when I was 12 for a short story I published, I do not consider acting or writing, working as a chef or working a massage therapist as cons, I see them as legitimate work that does not require conning others and I am and have done these things, I am doing them.
I am also in a very happy relationship, involved in my church, Im quite succesful in the areas of my life that I care about though I will not say I am perfect or 100% where I want to be, I do not believe in self deceit.
I dont con people because I have to, I do it because I love to do it, I love to prove that I am an intelligent person, that I can create elaboate schemes and ideas to catch another person, a spider catching a fly and all of that, Its FUN, Its not done because I dont have a choice, I actually did not have my store or work in my field for several years but there was always something missing from my life and now I know what it was.
I know who I am and it really doesnt matter what you say about me, it wont change, so go ahead and be an asshole all you like, Im not leaving, I will continue to ask questions in my Question thread and I will continue to share my views as a Satanist and read other views so I can learn and improve which is what I am all about-Self and world Improvement.
Smile
You just keep right on lying to yourself. It's no skin off my back. You're the one who will lose in the long run. The fact is, if you could make more money honestly than you are doing dishonestly, you would do so. Your selfishness is obvious from your posts so the truth that you would do so follows from that. The fact that you stick with dishonest means is solid evidence that you believe that's the only way you could be as successful. You can claim a thousand times about how confident you are, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that you don't believe you are capable of high success from honest means. You are not the god your satanism says you should be. Quite the opposite. That's not my opinion. It's fact unless all your posts have been lies.

I love having marks, I feel alive when I have a mark going, when I am conning someone, thats the reason I do not sell my store and throw away my merchandise, I love what I do and what I am capable of doing, proof of this is that I do cons that do not involve any cash or goods but pure emotional control.

You are free to believe whatever you want to believe, I cannot control your thoughts or opinions of me and to be honest, I could be one of the most well known authors in the new age/Wiccan field and have won numerous awards and be quite succesful in my own right-I cant prove I am, You cannot prove i am not, all you have is your opinion. It doesnt ultimately matter to me because it wont change the truth.
I am not a Satanist who says I am God. Not in the sense that you are understanding the word, Satanism teaches that we are the center of our own Universe, we are as Gods, we deserve the best in life, we decide what happens to us and we control our own decisions and lives and take responsibility for our lives, thats what it means to be a god in Satanism and Yes I am god in that sense.
I have owned my own dating service, had several contracts in theater companies, worked in a restaurant and I am a published writer and a great actor and I consider each of those HONEST ways to make a living and Yes I am capable of them BUT I LOVE THE CON. I dont think you realize that.
A good con man could turn his talents into helping other people recognize con artists for example, I could come out as a fake psychic, stun my audience/clients, write books on my TRUE beliefs and experiences, go on talk shows, educate people about how Psychics and healers work, etc etc and that would be a very honest way to make money and help people-and help myself at the same time but it would not be FUN.
05-12-2012, 10:47 AM
(05-12-2012 01:58 AM)Irishdize Wrote:  I do treat people as if they have inherent worth, I treat people with love and compassion unless they have shown me that they do not deserve that love and compassion.

"...unless they have shown me that they do not deserve that love and compassion"
Exactly! UU doesn't make those exceptions. You do.

Quote:#7? I fail to see how I am violating #7 at all, having been raised Pagan, thats the princple that I find mysefi in agreement with more than any of the thers.

You disrespect those that you con, cheat, and otherwise take advantage of; yet they too are part of the interdependent web of all existence.

Quote:When I joined the church, I was told that like the Satanic laws found in The Satanic Bible, the prinicples are GUIDELINES to follow, some people do not always agree with each one, for example in the resources section where we are called to love our neighbor as we respond to God's love, of course being an atheistic person I do not agree with the wording of this idea.
UU includes people of almost any type of background. As such, having anything more fixed than just guidelines is probably impossible. But I don't see how you are using them even as guidelines. You aren't following them at all. It's your satanism that you are following and clearly it is different from Unitarian Universalism.

Quote:I asked my pastor today what she thinks about conning vs stealing, her answer was- what do you think and it depends but then when I told her what I think about the 2 and how they are different, she told me she agrees
It makes no difference whether they are precisely the same. Stealing, conning, lying - they're all dishonest and that's the bottom line.

Quote:What is really happening with these discussions is that you-and others here do not like me, its that simple so you are looking for any way to discredit me but it simply isnt working,
Oh please, that's a cop out. What I don't like is your practice of conning people and also your claim that this is acceptable by the UU 7 principles. I hardly know anything about you so I can't really judge you yourself.

Quote:I know who I am and what I am talking about, I am also willing to look within at my beliefs and practices to make sure they are in line with each other, I do not stand by something so staunchly that I am so arrogant as to not see my own bullshit.
Nice try though
Mmm.. hmm.. but you don't see it, do you... Drinking Beverage

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
05-12-2012, 10:50 AM
(05-12-2012 02:17 AM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 09:25 AM)Impulse Wrote:  You just keep right on lying to yourself. It's no skin off my back. You're the one who will lose in the long run. The fact is, if you could make more money honestly than you are doing dishonestly, you would do so. Your selfishness is obvious from your posts so the truth that you would do so follows from that. The fact that you stick with dishonest means is solid evidence that you believe that's the only way you could be as successful. You can claim a thousand times about how confident you are, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that you don't believe you are capable of high success from honest means. You are not the god your satanism says you should be. Quite the opposite. That's not my opinion. It's fact unless all your posts have been lies.

I love having marks, I feel alive when I have a mark going, when I am conning someone, thats the reason I do not sell my store and throw away my merchandise, I love what I do and what I am capable of doing, proof of this is that I do cons that do not involve any cash or goods but pure emotional control.

You are free to believe whatever you want to believe, I cannot control your thoughts or opinions of me and to be honest, I could be one of the most well known authors in the new age/Wiccan field and have won numerous awards and be quite succesful in my own right-I cant prove I am, You cannot prove i am not, all you have is your opinion. It doesnt ultimately matter to me because it wont change the truth.
I am not a Satanist who says I am God. Not in the sense that you are understanding the word, Satanism teaches that we are the center of our own Universe, we are as Gods, we deserve the best in life, we decide what happens to us and we control our own decisions and lives and take responsibility for our lives, thats what it means to be a god in Satanism and Yes I am god in that sense.
I have owned my own dating service, had several contracts in theater companies, worked in a restaurant and I am a published writer and a great actor and I consider each of those HONEST ways to make a living and Yes I am capable of them BUT I LOVE THE CON. I dont think you realize that.
A good con man could turn his talents into helping other people recognize con artists for example, I could come out as a fake psychic, stun my audience/clients, write books on my TRUE beliefs and experiences, go on talk shows, educate people about how Psychics and healers work, etc etc and that would be a very honest way to make money and help people-and help myself at the same time but it would not be FUN.
So you love the con... that doesn't make it right. A rapist loves raping too, but I certainly hope you don't find that to be acceptable behavior!

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
05-12-2012, 04:46 PM
(05-12-2012 10:47 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(05-12-2012 01:58 AM)Irishdize Wrote:  I do treat people as if they have inherent worth, I treat people with love and compassion unless they have shown me that they do not deserve that love and compassion.

"...unless they have shown me that they do not deserve that love and compassion"
Exactly! UU doesn't make those exceptions. You do.

Quote:#7? I fail to see how I am violating #7 at all, having been raised Pagan, thats the princple that I find mysefi in agreement with more than any of the thers.

You disrespect those that you con, cheat, and otherwise take advantage of; yet they too are part of the interdependent web of all existence.

Quote:When I joined the church, I was told that like the Satanic laws found in The Satanic Bible, the prinicples are GUIDELINES to follow, some people do not always agree with each one, for example in the resources section where we are called to love our neighbor as we respond to God's love, of course being an atheistic person I do not agree with the wording of this idea.
UU includes people of almost any type of background. As such, having anything more fixed than just guidelines is probably impossible. But I don't see how you are using them even as guidelines. You aren't following them at all. It's your satanism that you are following and clearly it is different from Unitarian Universalism.

Quote:I asked my pastor today what she thinks about conning vs stealing, her answer was- what do you think and it depends but then when I told her what I think about the 2 and how they are different, she told me she agrees
It makes no difference whether they are precisely the same. Stealing, conning, lying - they're all dishonest and that's the bottom line.

Quote:What is really happening with these discussions is that you-and others here do not like me, its that simple so you are looking for any way to discredit me but it simply isnt working,
Oh please, that's a cop out. What I don't like is your practice of conning people and also your claim that this is acceptable by the UU 7 principles. I hardly know anything about you so I can't really judge you yourself.

Quote:I know who I am and what I am talking about, I am also willing to look within at my beliefs and practices to make sure they are in line with each other, I do not stand by something so staunchly that I am so arrogant as to not see my own bullshit.
Nice try though
Mmm.. hmm.. but you don't see it, do you... Drinking Beverage

I follow all 7 Principles and all 6 resources actually, I just do it in a way that you do not understand, when I explore a different religion, lets take Scientology for example which is next for me if things go right later today, I will attend the church as a guest, I wll buy books on their beliefs and I will immserse myself deeply into their faith, I will become a Scientologist, I will take on their beliefs and practices much in the same way that a good actor will take on the character he is playing and for me there cannot be any doubts, lack of faith, confusion, I need to be that scientologist or this exploration will not work, Its just how I do things and it allows me to see things truly from the other person's perspective and since I believe that there is truth, wisdom and knowledge in all religions, cultures, practices, celebrations and rituals, that would include Satanism, Wicca, Islam, whatever is out there, even cults *what I define as small groups of people who live in communes* have some value, some teaching we can learn, if nothing else we can look back on our lives and say, wow, we really did live our life to the fullest.
Sometimes the religions and practices that I am contradict UU, Thats not a bad thing and that doesnt mean I am not a UU, It simply means that some kinks need to be worked out in the moment, my pastor calls this-temporary knots. She says that people in our church who engage in the 30 day programs (which is where we switch places with someone opposite of us-a Vegan and a Hunter for example) have to often do this, sometimes for a while as they explore the religion they find themselves in OR sometimes on a long term basis as they decide to incooperate that religion into their permanemt thread of being, For example having been raised in Witchcraft, I consider that to be a part of my thread.
I do believe The Goddess deserves respect and honor and Yet, Satanic tenents and Witchcraft are clearly at odds with one another so what I have to do is decide if I want to stop exploring Satanism (which I dont) or find a way to make them work for me, This is the essence of being an Eclectic person to me, finding what works or making things work for you and discarding what does not.
I LOVE the book series 'Conversations with God' and Yet I am clearly not a theist, I do not believe in God. (or Goddess). You read what I have read and see a black and white contradiction, I do not, I am surprised actually, if you really are a UU, do you not have members of the church who tell you that they are spiritual atheists or weird hyphens like, I am a Buddhist-Christian-Witch UU ? Humans are not simple and cannot be codified into black and white terms, we are colorful and diverse.
Lets try this again. I wont include Witchcraft in this since you seem to have a problem more with my Satanic beliefs than my Pagan ones.
"We, the member congregations of the Unitarian Universalist Association,
covenant to affirm and promote
The inherent worth and dignity of every
person;
To me this means that every person on this planet has INATE worth. I agree. 100%, I do not know where you are thinking I do not agree with this, This does not mean though that all people have earned my respect or deserve love, no where does this statement imply that I have to shower every person I meet with love and affection, nor does it say I have to let thieves and users into my life once they have crossed me, It actually doesnt say what to do with such people and lets me decide for myself.
Satanists believe that ALL people are born with worth, all children are sacred, this would Indicate a match with this principle but that as adults that worth can change, Most UU's also believe this in the sense that Satanists believe it, Satanists and UU's alike will tell you that murderers, rapists, child pedophiles should be dealt with with swift justice and very little compassion.

Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
All people deserve Justice, equal rights based on their race, religion, creed, sexual orientation and sex. Satanism believes very much in equal rights for people based on these things, what it does not believe is that everyone is equal in the sense that we all have different capabilities, the strong shall survive, the weak shall perish. If you lost your job today would you survive? Some would, some would turn to the welfare system and then instead of working just keep taking and taking some more without effort to improve themselves and that is what Satanism does not stand for, UU's also believe in making a name for yourself, standing up for yourselves and relying on yourself to survive.

Acceptance of
one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
Everyone in my church accepts me and encourages me in my spiritual explorations, I have lived with a muslim family, attended Jewish synagouge and lived in a survivalist compound where I had to sell all my goods and give them to our leader *a cult by my definition* I have also been involved with many forms of Paganism and now Satanism. No one in my church thinks that I cant be a Witch, a Satanist and a UU and make it work if it works for me and that is their motto.

A
free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
Exactly what I do when I explore other spiritual traditions. Truth to me is objective but personal truth is subjective and that is the frame work that I work within.

The right of conscience
and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at
large;
Everyone should have a voice and thats how I interpret this. Everyone's needs matter and again I couldnt agree more.

The goal of world community with peace, liberty and justice for
all;
I think that we are all ONE in some cosmic sense. We are all dependent on one another. We should strive to help the poor, we should help the homeless when we can, needy children, the abused, those who are mentally unable to take care of themselves, children, animals, I am a Trekkie, Like Ive said in the past, I envision a world someday based on Trek ideals where no one needs for anything and money doesnt exist, I realize that is not realistic at the moment but someday I hope that is where we are as a society and where we encounter different people and we do not judge them and accept everyone as they are. I of course believe in Swift Justice and liberty.

Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a
part.[20]" -Seven Principles of the UU, Wikipedia
Nature/The Universe/The Goddess is Very Sacred and deserves honor. Now to answer You, all people are part of that web, all people and animals are inately holy, I do not deny that, If a person came to my store and said-I really want your bath oil but I cannot afford to buy it, I would take trade, I will not take from someone that cannot afford to purchase my items, I dont do things for free because I cant afford to do so but maybe somewhere down the line when I get out of debt-by the way, thanks to a christmas 'miracle' haha I was $8300 in a hole yesterday and today I am $4900! Maybe why I dont seem so money hungry today, lol.
Conning someone out of their cash and goods (for trade) is NOT the same as stealing but if you wish to believe there is no different, I cannot stop you or your judgement of me as a person. I follow the law. The law says that stealing is wrong and punishable by arrest or a fine and the church of Satan (if I were a member) would disavow me instantly but the law says its perfectly acceptable to have a store, work as a Psychic/Medium or whatever you want to call it, You can say its a rationalization if you would like but I do not see it as such for that would be self deceit, another Satanic sin. I have examined my motives, my beliefs and my practices very throughly over the years and I do not just do things on a whim, if someone accuses me of not following my beliefs or not understanding them, I go within and research without and I have come to the same conclusions.
Is UU and Satanism compatible? Some say Yes, some say No. If taken word for word and if everything is to be believed on both sides then NO but i am Eclectic, I take what works and discard what doesnt so for me Yes!
For the record, EVERY person in my church knows that I do not believe in my products/services. Some people say I am just a doubting Thomas and that my stuff does work, some say that I have to make a living and as long as I am helping people (their belief in my products makes them feel as if they are being helped) then I am doing right by them even if the product does not work, a very small group (5) have said to quit and find 'honest' work.
The truth is that as Ive already said, Honest work isnt as much fun and who is to say that my products do not work? Belief is not truth. My belief is ever changing as an Eclectic UU and not fact. All of my spiritual products work. For example, when I give someone a personal cleansing, it worked exactly as I have told them it would, If you go to my website, I clearly say that a cleansing is a PSYCHOLOGICAL Process in which I use TOOLS such as candles and incense to MAKE A PERSON FEEL BETTER. This means I am technically telling them the truth and letting them decide for themselves while revealing what my person opinion is on the subjects at hand. Who is to say that i am not a real Psychic? I have certainly had strange experiences that I cannot explain.
You want a simple black and white discussion or response and with me, i cant do that, i am a deep thinker, I see things below the surface, I take things apart, I am always asking questions and seeking answers and in typical UU fashion, I never get all of them and I end up with more questions!

'Direct
experience of that transcending mystery and wonder, affirmed in all cultures,
which moves us to a renewal of the spirit and an openness to the forces which
create and uphold life;

Words and deeds of prophetic women and men which
challenge us to confront powers and structures of evil with justice, compassion,
and the transforming power of love;

Wisdom from the world's religions
which inspires us in our ethical and spiritual life;

Jewish and Christian
teachings which call us to respond to God's love by loving our neighbors as
ourselves;

Humanist teachings which counsel us to heed the guidance of
reason and the results of science, and warn us against idolatries of the mind
and spirit.

Spiritual teachings of earth-centered traditions which celebrate
the sacred circle of life and instruct us to live in harmony with the rhythms of
nature."
- The Six Sources of the Principles, Wikipedia
05-12-2012, 05:21 PM
(05-12-2012 10:50 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(05-12-2012 02:17 AM)Irishdize Wrote:  I love having marks, I feel alive when I have a mark going, when I am conning someone, thats the reason I do not sell my store and throw away my merchandise, I love what I do and what I am capable of doing, proof of this is that I do cons that do not involve any cash or goods but pure emotional control.

So you love the con... that doesn't make it right. A rapist loves raping too, but I certainly hope you don't find that to be acceptable behavior!

Rape violates a person's FREE WILL CHOICE
Satanism is against doing that which a person does not have a say in.
Rape, Murder, Pedophilia, beastiality are all wrong to me because these people do not get to choose.
People who believe in cleansings, tarot readings, spells do choose, they choose to come to me, they choose to believe and they choose to pay me and they also choose if they come back to me in the future.
As for emotional cons-where no money/goods are involved, I am conning you just to get that emotional high-I have never conned someone that did not deserve it, once someone crosses me, i will find a way to get revenge, usually through the LAW and Justice system but when that fails and it often does, i will do whatever I need to do.
When this man from my past molested my sister and then tried to rape me, I called the police, they investigated but there was no evidence, we did a wire tap on him and tried to get him to confess to me but he somehow knew what was going on and would only admit in private what he did, I called the local watch groups and the DA's office and they said that they couldnt do anything to help us so I started a petition in my apt complex, outed him for his attraction and previous record as a child molester (This was 20 years ago, long before people were required to reveal their previous records to neighbors)
He found himself evicted, beaten by a crazed father and I could not be prouder of that.
does that make me a bad person in your eyes? FINE
I dont care.
In a lesser situation....
A man I have been friends with for 8+ years who had always sent me various gifts for holidays was talking to me online, I said, I found this necklace I really want for my b-day *which was 4 weeks away* he said, well im going to get you what I want, not what you want!
In that moment he made himself into a mark, since the birthday is the most sacred of days and he clearly was going to be an asshole about it, I decided to get what I wanted from him-the necklace-and more, I devised a con and he fell for it, I ended up with the necklace and $1800 worth of gifts.
Later when I asked him about all of the gifts he had sent to my associate (whom I made clear I did not like for what he did) lol He replied with-I sent the items of my own free will, con or not, I made the choice so there is nothing I can do, even the law would say I made my choice, I fell for a man and tried to buy him with gifts, they wouldnt help me. and that is correct. If I convince you to send me $200 and you do it and I reveal that I didnt use the money to pay my bills (the reason I convinced you to send the cash) but instead i bought cds with it, what could you really do about it? live and learn?
I think you have this impression that I am wandering around the countryside marking everyone I meet and using them up and moving on to my next victim, LOL, that is not true at all, i live my own life, I work hard in my 'honest' job and I pay the bills and rent, I take care of my cat, my sister (who is disabled now because of that man) and I attend my local UU church. I do my rituals, I enjoy my hobbies, I help the homeless and others in need and when people treat me with honor and respect I treat them in the same way but when you cross me, watch out. Smile
05-12-2012, 05:35 PM
So if I kick a dog but pet a cat, it's okay... Consider

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
05-12-2012, 05:44 PM
(05-12-2012 05:35 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  So if I kick a dog but pet a cat, it's okay... Consider

Harming those who cannot choose and who do not deserve harm is never ok.
Never.
05-12-2012, 07:21 PM
(05-12-2012 05:44 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(05-12-2012 05:35 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  So if I kick a dog but pet a cat, it's okay... Consider

Harming those who cannot choose and who do not deserve harm is never ok.
Never.
I see. So run by me the differences between "I donate to charities but love conning people. It's okay." and "I kick a dog but pet a cat. It's okay". The charity donation mentions where put there to sway your appearance, but this new reaction "Harming those who cannot choose and who do not deserve harm is never okay. Never." to my post either shows a whole different side of you. A side that doesn't understand that indoctrination is something that happens to a lot of people who don't chose it but are told to accept it, and so fits in perfectly with your second statement regarding your moral viewpoint of harm. You're exploiting your clients for profit, adding to their delusions which in the long run can cause just as much harm as physical violence.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
05-12-2012, 08:30 PM
(05-12-2012 07:21 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(05-12-2012 05:44 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  Harming those who cannot choose and who do not deserve harm is never ok.
Never.
I see. So run by me the differences between "I donate to charities but love conning people. It's okay." and "I kick a dog but pet a cat. It's okay". The charity donation mentions where put there to sway your appearance, but this new reaction "Harming those who cannot choose and who do not deserve harm is never okay. Never." to my post either shows a whole different side of you. A side that doesn't understand that indoctrination is something that happens to a lot of people who don't chose it but are told to accept it, and so fits in perfectly with your second statement regarding your moral viewpoint of harm. You're exploiting your clients for profit, adding to their delusions which in the long run can cause just as much harm as physical violence.

I started a charity because I am about doing that which benefits me first and then those in The Circle of 9. I love to give gifts to people, I love to help those in need, I love to buy things and surprise people-both those who have asked for help and those who do not even know about me, I have always said you should call me that Gay male version of Oprah because surprising people with cars and houses and all of those kinds of things has always enthralled and inspired me, I love it!
I did not post that information to sway any opinions, Its who I am.
It does not matter why a person believes in my store or my abilities, what matters to me is that they do believe in them and come to me for my services, again being a Satanist is about doing that which benefits me and those in my circle and this kind of belief does that, Satanists do not believe in harming those that do not deserve to be harmed though, this means that people who have no capabilities of making choices for themselves such as children, animals and mentally incapacitated people (Im not sure of the PC word these days but for lack of that term, retarded people).
Those who harm society through rape, murder, theft, pedophelia, etc should be judged harshly and swiftly and the full extent of the law should be brought down on them without excuse and without compassion-These people do not deserve love and forgiveness and compassion.
Those who harm me or someone in my circle deserve the same punishment, I will always prefer the law and justice system first in dealing with such individuals but sometimes for whatever reason I may take matters into my own hands (for example, a 19 yr old who steals from you but who you feel should be taught a personal lesson but not be arrested and have a permanent mark in his record) or you may just do a ritual and curse this person and get out that negative feeling from your system and not seek any real life revenge and thats ok too, whatever works!
Or those that are too stupid to know better. Anton LaVey write a whole chapter in The Satanic Witch on how to use palm reading, psychic abilities and cold readings to manipulate people. Theft which is illegal and against the Church of Satanism is not the same as manipulation despite the beliefs of some people here. If it were then when your wife cries to get you to buy her something, you should have her thrown into jail-she has manipulated you into buying her that necklace has she not? she conned you in a sense whether you know its what she is doing or not!
Same with when your kids throw a hissy fit in a supermarket to get you to buy them something and when you do buy it, they shut up! Have your kids arrested for using their natural wiles and abilities to get you to do something for them!
lol
There is a huge difference between going to my neighbor's car and slashing his tires and reporting that he has 2 dogs (no pets here) and causing him undue harm for no reason at all when he isnt bothering me at all and doing that because he did it to me!
In the first, i would be wrong, in the second, NO WAY and you will never convince me otherwise
Nice try!
Hail Satan!