Leela's spirituality: How is magic being taught?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2012, 10:41 PM
RE: Leela's spirituality: How is magic being taught?
Again, a bunch of rambling, bullshit information and selling of ones self. You might have tried to reply to my request... somewhere...
Quote: I have always said you should call me that Gay male version of Oprah
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9452&d=1341514337]
I had a good laugh at that, after I popped my eyes back in their sockets. You have no proof on anything you're saying of your merits. Your vagueness doesn't help you, either.

Certain things I will not respond to, since I wouldn't want you to find your moral code shrinking.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2012, 11:00 PM
(05-12-2012 10:41 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Again, a bunch of rambling, bullshit information and selling of ones self. You might have tried to reply to my request... somewhere...
Quote: I have always said you should call me that Gay male version of Oprah
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9452&d=1341514337]
I had a good laugh at that, after I popped my eyes back in their sockets. You have no proof on anything you're saying of your merits. Your vagueness doesn't help you, either.

Certain things I will not respond to, since I wouldn't want you to find your moral code shrinking.

No one can prove anything they say on the net
For all you know I could be a black woman who is a Christian pretending to be a gay male Satanist, I could be Donald Trump, there is just no way to know if anything anyone is saying online is true or not so saying there is no proof, so?
I answered the question, you didnt see it or like the answer, either way it does not matter to me!
06-12-2012, 04:48 AM
[Image: HOMER-BUSH-GIF-1323370404.gif]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
06-12-2012, 05:11 AM
(05-12-2012 11:00 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  No one can prove anything they say on the net
For all you know I could be a black woman who is a Christian pretending to be a gay male Satanist, I could be Donald Trump, there is just no way to know if anything anyone is saying online is true or not so saying there is no proof, so?

Often one can not. And that is when social things like trust and having a good reputation - and not one for pulling shit - come into play... So you might have a hard time convincing people on this board.
06-12-2012, 11:39 AM
(05-12-2012 05:44 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(05-12-2012 05:35 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  So if I kick a dog but pet a cat, it's okay... Consider

Harming those who cannot choose and who do not deserve harm is never ok.
Never.
This is the epitome of what you are missing. No one deserves harm with the exception of those who deliberately cause harm to others; and then it depends on the extent of the harm caused. Even for those who deliberately cause harm, I doubt that's what UU would teach, it's just what I personally believe. And you, by taking money from people for things that you can't deliver because it's all based on lies from you and false beliefs from your "customers", are causing harm while the people you say are deserving of harm (conning) are not. In taking money that way, it is greed that governs you and nothing else and you have 100 excuses not to face that fact. But you're just lying to yourself if you even believe your own bullshit at all.

I'm obviously not going to convince you because you really don't want to know or don't want to admit that you do. So I'm not going to continue wasting time on these lengthy posts. Try presenting your viewpoint completely and accurately to your UU congregation and see how many agree with you that it's consistent with UU teachings. If you find any at all, let alone several, who agree, then your UU congregation is nothing like the one I have attended.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
06-12-2012, 07:10 PM
This is a letter between me and Jason Bane, he is a Satanist here (where I live) in a Satanic Grotto, I wanted to write him and ask him some questions before I continued here because as I have already said, I am a researcher, I may make claims and defend certain ideas but I usually leave and explore the answers afterwards to make sure what I am saying has merit.

Dear Jason
My name is __________ I am a local Satanist here in town but not a member of The COS or the MCOS for personal reasons, I am also the owner of a well known store in the area, maybe you have heard of it, __________

I have believed myself to be a Satanist for 21 years now. My question is this, I am in a debate with some people online regarding the question of theft vs working as a con man (obviously you know my store is perpetuated on a lie, I am not a real healer).

They are claiming theft is wrong (which I agree according to the law and The Church of Satan which forbids illegal activities) and conning is theft so its wrong too. I personally see a vast difference between robbing someone, stealing from smeone without their consent, stealing from a store, etc and taking the money and goods from my customers who have free will and decide for themselves what to spend their money on even if i know its all a con.

I just was hoping for the opinion of someone who has been a Satanist for so long (40 years) on the issue, if I am wrong or in error, I need to make a formal apology-not that they would accept it, lol and re-evaulate my own ideas and position, thanks so much for reading

Hail Satan!
Thank you for writing to me and indeed I like to think of myself as having more experience in Satanism but I find that some who have been walking this path for even a few years sometimes have more insight than I do but I do appreciate the compliment just the same!

To those on the right hand path, which is most people, religion does not decide this idea, one can be a buddhist, an atheist, a wiccan or a christian and have right hand morals and beliefs, that is to say these people believe that theft and harming other people is always wrong-to them theft and con artistry is no different at all so to them both are wrong, understand?

To us who walk on the left hand path and see humans as our prey in some sense, playthings that we as gods can use for our own needs and personal pleasures *this is where many people mistakenly think that we cannot love other people or care about other people or help those in need which is NOT true* we do not see theft and conning someone as the same thing, theft is illegal in the USA and therefore it is completely against Satanism as codified by LaVey and The Satanic Bible but conning someone is NOT theft to US and is completely ok as long as the con does not break any known laws, owning a store and working as a healer is not illegal here.
Also, ________ Satanists have NO morals/ethics, that is to say that we believe morals and ethics are man made constructs and we follow our own beliefs, our own instincts ,we do whatever it is that comes naturally for us, if you have the ability to work as a con artist and you are good at what you do and your customers are stupid enough to be conned out of their money and goods then they deserve what they get, Satanists do not hold the hands of the stupid and weak, we believe they should grow a pair or die out (do not confuse this statement with murder or some other disgusting act) by die out we are applying the darwinian concept here.
on a side note _______ I have read your book of essays on living your life by the single roll of a die (dice) and the many experiences and adventures that have come from that and sometimes how the experiences are amoral in and of themselves, we are not concerned with the white light brite light ideas of the masses, the people you are clearly debating with are lost on the ways of a true Satanist and in my opinion you should not give them any more of your precious time, in a sense you'd be letting them win the argument by chasing you away but keep in mind, you are the superior intellect here, they can only see things from their perspective and they are right from that perspective, they cannot see any other truth but their own, you on the other hand can see both sides and below the surface, you understand their position being a former witch and a member of the church you speak of on your website which I am an admirer of by the way so you ARE the superior--Remember someone can be smart in mathametics and english and completely ignorant when it comes to science and technology, this does not mean the person is stupid, just lacking in one area, you are very well superior when it comes to religion-at least that is what I have gathered from your books where they are one sided/one dimensional.
I hope that answers the questions
Jason
06-12-2012, 07:34 PM
(06-12-2012 11:39 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(05-12-2012 05:44 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  Harming those who cannot choose and who do not deserve harm is never ok.
Never.
This is the epitome of what you are missing. No one deserves harm with the exception of those who deliberately cause harm to others; and then it depends on the extent of the harm caused. Even for those who deliberately cause harm, I doubt that's what UU would teach, it's just what I personally believe. And you, by taking money from people for things that you can't deliver because it's all based on lies from you and false beliefs from your "customers", are causing harm while the people you say are deserving of harm (conning) are not. In taking money that way, it is greed that governs you and nothing else and you have 100 excuses not to face that fact. But you're just lying to yourself if you even believe your own bullshit at all.

I'm obviously not going to convince you because you really don't want to know or don't want to admit that you do. So I'm not going to continue wasting time on these lengthy posts. Try presenting your viewpoint completely and accurately to your UU congregation and see how many agree with you that it's consistent with UU teachings. If you find any at all, let alone several, who agree, then your UU congregation is nothing like the one I have attended.

This is where there is an obvious disconnect between us. You believe its wrong to be GREEDY. Satanists believe in embracing each of the so called sins and using them to get whatever it is that we want and need in life, I LOVE MONEY, I AM VERY VERY VERY GREEDY and Very proud of that in myself, I love money and Goods! I won $600 the other night and I told my boyfriend that the money was OURS but that I wanted to be the one that held onto it, not that I didnt share, I filled his car up, bought him a brand new bed and an Christmas gift and got him a cell phone but I liked feeling the big wad in my wallet and I am not ashamed of that!
People who are dumb enough *stupid* to be conned are fools AND DESERVE WHAT COMES TO THEM. Those that are not stupid would not fall for such shit. I have never had a client who was a Satanist I can tell you that, only white light religious bullshit believers like Wiccans and Witches and even Christians come in for aura cleansings which is just a bunch of nonsense let me tell you!
To those in left hand Paths, stealing (could be wrong) To LaVeyan Satanists outright theft from a store or a person is wrong because its illegal and the church has decided to remain legal most likely for social reasons but I agree, theft is wrong because it takes from someone without their permission, if you came into my home and asked me for $50 and cried and I gave you the money of my own free will and was stupid enough to believe your con (crying to get me to feel bad) then I get what I deserve, I cant very well call 911 and tell them I gave you $50 of my own free will because you cried, its not illegal and therefore as far as my morals are concerned, its not wrong.
I read several articles last night on whether or not a UU could be a Satanist and there were differing opinions, I even called my local pastor and explained my current position to her and her answer was that if I am taking Satanism as a serious path-and not a temporary ROLE then NO, They are not compatible, People who view Human beings as PREY or Playthings or something to be manipulated are not following the 1st Principle, though humans are INATELY sacred, we are not following that prinicple and may not have a firm understanding of UUism other than it being a syncretic path that allows for all ideas to be explored and expressed.
So I would tend to agree with those here who have said that as a Satanist I cannot also be a UU but as Ive said many times over, when I explore a new religion, culture, position, whatever the die leads me to do, I give 100% of myself to that exploration, I become that which I am exploring, I hold nothing back and according to my pastor, she calls this an experimental Satanist, I still am following the rules of UU while playing the role of a Satanist. Its tricky and it takes careful balance but i am a master at what I do, i can play any role and then come out of it 30 days or 60 days or 2 years (whatever the die has commanded) and be my complete self, an Eclectic UU who loves all people and believes as I believe but with a new found experience and understanding under my belt-a lot of people cannot understand me or why I do what I do but thats really not for me to concern myself with, Thats what Satanism has taught me so far-do not care about the opinions and ideas of others unless you agree with them.
Here is what my pastor wrote in a review of me a while ago
___________ has a unique ability to portray any role he is in whether its on stage, screen or in his experimental dicelife, he sure had me convinced that he had converted to Jesus and was being attacked by the devil back in 2008, I called in for a priest to do an excorcism and each of his persona is an integrated whole in which few people can relate to or understand but this makes for a great archeologist of the brain, someone who digs deeper and deeper to find a buried treasure long ignored or forgotten by the masses and all at the chaotic whim of the die which changes the story and ________ the hapless traveler must keep changing his own responses as the story changes, sometimes I'm amazed and I smile, sometimes I'm appalled and I cringe but I always react.
Fern Holbrook UU Pastor at my local congregation.
I am who I am. In this moment at least. Hail Satan, die will be done.
07-12-2012, 08:17 AM
And what is your point? That Jason is also an asshole?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
07-12-2012, 12:01 PM
Irishdize,

You're discussing multiple things:

1) conning vs. stealing
2) practices/beliefs of Satanism
3) Unitarian Universalism

For most of my discussion with you, I have focused on #3 and it becomes difficult when you interject #1 and #2 in your replies to me.

1) I agree conning and stealing are not exactly the same thing, but so what? They are both dishonest and result in cheating people out of their money or belongings. So technical definitions make no difference in terms of rightness or wrongness. You justify this in your mind by saying they give you money for fake services of their own free will, but 1) that doesn't justify it and 2) they don't give you money for fake services, they give you money for REAL services so paying for the crap you provide is NOT of their own free will. They don't know what they are paying for so how could it be from their free will? What a bunch of horse shit!

2) I have understood throughout our discussion that your actions are consistent with the Satanism that you follow. If you are happy with that, so be it. You have taught me that Satanism isn't really all that different from its stereotype and I would follow Christianity again before I would even consider following Satanism - and that's saying a lot because I will never again follow Christianity. The Biblical Satan is the king of deception. It seems to me you follow that Satan after all despite claims to the contrary. As such, why should I believe a word you have to say anyway? You're willing to lie to get what you want and in doing so you undermine your own credibility. Dishonesty is NEVER worth it. You brag about how smart you are, but your failure to understand that makes you quite stupid in that regard in my opinion.

3) Satanism and Unitarian Universalism are not compatible no matter how much you may try to make them fit in your own mind.

As for Jason Bane your fellow Satanist, did you really expect him not to side with you? That proves nothing except that both of you believe the same crap.

I really have nothing else I want to discuss with you in this thread. You will never convince me that your conning, cheating, and taking advantage of other people is anything other than completely loathsome.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
07-12-2012, 12:44 PM
(07-12-2012 12:01 PM)Impulse Wrote:  You will never convince me that your conning, cheating, and taking advantage of other people is anything other than completely loathsome.
And vice versa. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post