Leela's spirituality: How is magic being taught?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2012, 08:42 AM
RE: Leela's spirituality: How is magic being taught?
(01-12-2012 08:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-11-2012 05:49 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  My friend is a phone and personal psychic, she is a fake though, admits she is a fake and loves money that she gets for her services but she is also a Satanist and says that loving money is not wrong and that if people are dumb enough to fall for her shit then she should have at it, I would tend to agree on all of the above.
Also I think that all psychics whether they know it or not are fake, I am not denying Intuition which I think we all have on some level and are born with and I am not denying those weird experiences that I have had that seemed Psychic at the time but I think we have an incredible ability to decieve ourselves into thinking we are gifted and thats how spells work, we trick ourseves into believing that the coincidental thing that has just happened was because WE are magical and brought it into our lives!
To each their own though on the first part of this post. Smile
I like con artists myself and liars. Smile

Your friend is a reprehensible con. She is a dishonest bitch, and you are an asshole for agreeing with her.

hehe
The best Satanists make the best con artists!
and I am very proud of who and what I am. Then again....Pride is a sin, hehe
Hail Satan!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2012, 10:44 AM
(01-12-2012 08:42 AM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 08:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  Your friend is a reprehensible con. She is a dishonest bitch, and you are an asshole for agreeing with her.

hehe
The best Satanists make the best con artists!
and I am very proud of who and what I am. Then again....Pride is a sin, hehe
Hail Satan!
Can't say I don't wish for your precious items to be stolen and your grave
robbed. You find it okay that your friend picks off the dead dreams of others wanting
to contact their dead relatives. I don't think you'd have issue with
this. Her neither.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
01-12-2012, 11:05 AM
(30-11-2012 05:49 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  My friend is a phone and personal psychic, she is a fake though, admits she is a fake and loves money that she gets for her services but she is also a Satanist and says that loving money is not wrong and that if people are dumb enough to fall for her shit then she should have at it, I would tend to agree on all of the above.
Also I think that all psychics whether they know it or not are fake, I am not denying Intuition which I think we all have on some level and are born with and I am not denying those weird experiences that I have had that seemed Psychic at the time but I think we have an incredible ability to decieve ourselves into thinking we are gifted and thats how spells work, we trick ourseves into believing that the coincidental thing that has just happened was because WE are magical and brought it into our lives!

I really hope that your friend falls victim to a scammer that robs her of every dollar. Because that's what your low life friend is doing to desperate people. Instead of getting them real help with their life she robs them. No different from a mugger or someone that steals bank details. If the Fraud thing doesn't work out i suggest she takes a temporary job playing in traffic. One less 'psychic' can only be an improvement to the world.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 4 users Like FSM_scot's post
01-12-2012, 11:29 AM
(01-12-2012 11:05 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I really hope that your friend falls victim to a scammer that robs her of every dollar. Because that's what your low life friend is doing to desperate people. Instead of getting them real help with their life she robs them. No different from a mugger or someone that steals bank details. If the Fraud thing doesn't work out i suggest she takes a temporary job playing in traffic. One less 'psychic' can only be an improvement to the world.
Amen! I really don't know how people like this live with themselves. Or alternative healers, trying to heal cancer and MS with herbs. Preying on people at their weakest is as low as it gets.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
01-12-2012, 12:29 PM
I would have an easier time justifying just plain robbing someone than if I were to be a psychic or some other bullshit like that.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 4 users Like frankiej's post
01-12-2012, 01:46 PM
(01-12-2012 12:29 PM)frankiej Wrote:  I would have an easier time justifying just plain robbing someone than if I were to be a psychic or some other bullshit like that.
Yeah atleast a mugger is honest about robbing you.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
01-12-2012, 02:06 PM
(01-12-2012 11:05 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  

I really hope that your friend falls victim to a scammer that robs her of every dollar. Because that's what your low life friend is doing to desperate people. Instead of getting them real help with their life she robs them. No different from a mugger or someone that steals bank details. If the Fraud thing doesn't work out i suggest she takes a temporary job playing in traffic. One less 'psychic' can only be an improvement to the world.

A robber is a thief which Satanist deem to be wrong, she takes their money that they would give to someone else even if she had told them that she didnt believe in what she was doing, just as I tell people who come into my store sometimes that my products do not work, they still buy them because they hold a strong belief in it, if she quit, it would not be beneficial to her because the same people she has as clients would just go to a different psychic and she would lose out.
It is virtually impossible to con a good con artist. sure you could trick someone once, thats easy but to pull a long term con? No way! I couldnt be conned long term, I know all of the tricks and Im too good and neither could Tasha.
and I see nothing wrong at all with what she is doing, survival of the fittest, death to the weakling and all of that! Smile
01-12-2012, 02:13 PM
I am not sure what Irishdize is talking about it being ok to fake being a medium KNOWINGLY just for the money. That is not ok! I am sorry. I mean if you actually think that you are a medium that is another thing but if you know that you are not, and all you do is telling people what they wanna hear, just so you take their money, while they are in need of help > Not ok, very very not ok.

I am not sure which weird branch of "Satanism" you think you are following, but it must be a pretty fucked up branch, teaching you that this behaviour is ok.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Leela's post
01-12-2012, 02:16 PM
(01-12-2012 11:29 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 11:05 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I really hope that your friend falls victim to a scammer that robs her of every dollar. Because that's what your low life friend is doing to desperate people. Instead of getting them real help with their life she robs them. No different from a mugger or someone that steals bank details. If the Fraud thing doesn't work out i suggest she takes a temporary job playing in traffic. One less 'psychic' can only be an improvement to the world.
Amen! I really don't know how people like this live with themselves. Or alternative healers, trying to heal cancer and MS with herbs. Preying on people at their weakest is as low as it gets.

I love who I am and I can live with myself quite nicely, I never feel guilt for what I do, for what I sell, I know my products are fake and do not help people and the couple times I have tried to be honest with customers they didnt believe me anyways, they said I was having self doubt and they would buy the products anyways or they would go to a different store and buy the same products, so I dont think being honest works because people believe what they want to believe!
Money and goods make it very easy to live with ourselves and I cant speak for Tasha but I feel ALIVE when I have a new mark and it doesnt even have to be a mark for money, it can be an emotional mark as well, I have a man who buys me gifts because he has thought I had a terminal illness since I was 17-one that kills men in the early 40's and I am 38 now so I better get as much as i can from him before I die, lolololol
I just had a client tell me that she spent her whole savings on me but nothing worked, I thought to myself, haha, dumb bitch but what is most funny to me is that after saying to me-NOTHING WORKED she then went ahead and continued giving me money and other goods. she is still giving me things!
I fully admit I am one of the lowest of the low and that makes me the highest of the high. someone who can be a master manipulator, someone who recognizes that I am the best of the best and deserves the best of the best, someone who can be manipulated LONG TERM by someone like me is weak and stupid and deserves every single thing that they get! or dont get as the case may be! haha.
Youll never convince me that Im wrong. so all of your insults and name calling only re-affirms in my mind that I am doing something right!
Satanism and Shadakism both encourage this mindset. Satanism says to be who you are and not change who you are, manipulation is lesser magic and Witchcraft says to worship The Goddess and love nature, practice ritual for psychodrama as does Satanism and magic for personal gain-in whatever way that can occur (as does Satanism). So they are good fits for me. Though I admit an atheist could also have the same mindset since all atheists are, are people with no God beliefs, just saying why I am drawn to what I am drawn to.
So, thanks for reading and I look forward to one day conning you and dont tell me I cant, sure maybe not out of cash and goods but I could con anyone I wanted if I wanted to. Tongue
Hail Lucifer, Hail myself, Hail the moon if ya like. :O
01-12-2012, 02:20 PM
(01-12-2012 12:29 PM)frankiej Wrote:  I would have an easier time justifying just plain robbing someone than if I were to be a psychic or some other bullshit like that.

I would not
Taking something from someone without their permission is wrong to me, I have never stolen from someone and I never will. However, if someone gives me a gift of their own free will, even when I protest that is their choice, I am not stealing, only accepting. I had a friend who used to live next door, an elderly woman who loved to buy gifts for me, I would protest (of course I wanted the gifts, I would protest as a con) and she would insist on buying me gifts anyway, buying me lunch, starbucks, gift cards, gifts, making me dinner, etc etc etc -she never gave me cash, not once.
I never stole from her because I didnt need to, if I wanted something, I could get her to buy it for me, when we went into stores, I would learn that if I wanted an expensive candle, Pick it up, smell it, show it to her and when she said-are you going to buy it? No....Its too expensive. Oh I will buy it for you! Smile OK! Smile
Taking something that does not belong to you is always wrong IMO but if someone is using their own free will and says, here, I dont want it, take it, how is that wrong? even if you are using magic on them to make them give it to you? a strong person cannot be coereced into giving you jackshit.