Leela's spirituality: How is magic being taught?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2012, 02:31 PM
RE: Leela's spirituality: How is magic being taught?
(01-12-2012 02:20 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  a strong person cannot be coereced into giving you jackshit.
That's exactly what you're being criticized for. You prey on the weak- and simple-minded for your personal gain, even though, or precisely because you know that they won't be able to resist you.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
01-12-2012, 02:35 PM
(01-12-2012 02:13 PM)Leela Wrote:  I am not sure what Irishdize is talking about it being ok to fake being a medium KNOWINGLY just for the money. That is not ok! I am sorry. I mean if you actually think that you are a medium that is another thing but if you know that you are not, and all you do is telling people what they wanna hear, just so you take their money, while they are in need of help > Not ok, very very not ok.

I am not sure which weird branch of "Satanism" you think you are following, but it must be a pretty fucked up branch, teaching you that this behaviour is ok.

LaVeyan Satanism
LaVey was a master con artist and he admits himself a liar and manipulator. I am following the tenent of lesser magic which is using what you have to get what you want from weaker people. That can be using your sexuality to seduce weaker men, using your charm to get people to buy you gifts and shower you with attention and affection, lying to people to get them to give you money, whatever works, its all in the Satanic Witch and The Satanic Bible.
Satanism also says that there are strong people and there are weak people in the world, smart people who know how to use the system to get ahead and weak people who fall to the wayside and allow themselves for whatever reason to be used and abused-Its all right there in several Satanic books and essays and that is the weird branch that I am following.
I do not steal, That would be wrong and I agree 100%, You dont take something from someone unless they cry out to have it taken and my clients, cry out daily, they want me to take their money and their goods and help them and I do help them, they feel better when they leave my store and at the time they think that they are being helped.
No, thats not wrong, maybe to you and your sense of right and wrong but not to my sense. I love who I am and what I do and I make no apologizes for it and its perfectly in line with Satanism and Witchcraft-at least the one I was raised in.
1. treat people the way they deserve to be treated (Satanic Bible)
2. Chapter 7 of the Satanic Witch says 'Every Witch, man or woman should be able to hold their own when it comes to fortune telling, astrology and divination, people spend too much time studying these as real when they are all a giant con game, instead study the practical side of human behavior, of people wanting the right answers and play on that, use that to your advantage in getting what you want from people.
Gee, that sounds Satanic to me, how am I following a weird version of Satanism?
3. Essays on Satanism, Dark Magic says 'Magic is nothing more than manipulation of those who are weak and stupid and deserve what they get'
4. The Book of Shadak says in Helen 3:37 'If a man comes to you and says, heal me, heal my mother, she is sick, here is $1000 to heal, do you refuse that money? Yes, if you are a damned fool!'
Again, that seems like its saying to take the money and make a promise to the man whether you can achieve what he wants or not.
5. The Satanic Witch as a whole chapter devoted to fortune telling, psychic scams and the like and how to trick people with cold readings and such things as that, if I was not supposed to sell my products and my friend Tasha was not supposed to use this method then why is it in the book in the first place and why does it say its ok to do it?
Smile
01-12-2012, 02:39 PM
(01-12-2012 02:31 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 02:20 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  a strong person cannot be coereced into giving you jackshit.
That's exactly what you're being criticized for. You prey on the weak- and simple-minded for your personal gain, even though, or precisely because you know that they won't be able to resist you.

and that is what makes me a great Con man and a great Satanic Witch. I prey on the weak and the stupid. People who have a different set of morals and values dont approve of that, fine, thats their thing, I like who I am and all that matters to me is that my circle of 9 likes who I am and each one of them knows who I am and that I would never con them *unless the fall out of favor with me of course*. But honestly if my sister were to say to me, I cant stand that you do that to people, I think youre rotten for it-Her opinion would not matter in the end to me, all that should and does matter is what i think.
so while she is important to me, I would disregard her personal morals in favor of what I know is right for me.
01-12-2012, 02:46 PM
Consider

Does anyone else read the above and suddenly feel good (by comparison) about their own 'morality'?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
01-12-2012, 02:52 PM
1. LaVeyan Satanism is not the only branch, so don't act as if it were. Satanism teaches many different things.
2. "Satanists do not believe in the supernatural, in neither God nor the Devil. To the Satanist, he is his own God" but you say that you are a witch and that you have to do rituals (was it here or in the other thread, no clue) and you talk about the goddess and energies. Care to explain?
3. Using the weaker minded is in no way something good as you make it sound. If you think you are strong then act strong and do the right thing. For example: I would not describe myself as a weak person in general. I am not easily falling for lies, I "un-brainwashed" myself very successfully. Apart from that I am a proud person and when I get something I will take it, of course and why not. But I will not use the vulnarability of other's to get things or make myself richer. When I stopped believing I also stopped my witchcraft online shop. I still have half of my inventory, never sold it, never will. I am keeping it to ecucate my kids later on so they can not fall for that shit.

It is a shame that you think, what you do is ok just because you were raised that way and just because it makes you feel all nice fuzzy. Stuff is not good because you like it, stuff is good because it is right. Wrong behaviour is wrong because on a moral basis it was not the right thing to do.
For example you let that guy believe that you are dieing soon just so you get presents. How low is that? And no, being that low does not make you be high. It does not make you strong as you like to believe. Being that low makes you very weak. I don't know you but obviously you are weak enough to do something just for the money or gifts, even though you do not believe in it and even though you think your customers are morons. That makes you rather weak character. Strong would be to resist the urge to get more gifts and money and instead do the right things.
No, you are not a strong person.

And yes, I am aware that you might be sitting there, grinning mildly and telling yourself that everyone who does not agree with you is a fool and weak. And that my morals are the prove that I am weak. We are obviously on different ends of the moral scale.

Witchcraft and Satanism alike are a fraud. Both is not real, both uses weak minds.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Leela's post
01-12-2012, 02:53 PM
(01-12-2012 02:16 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 11:29 AM)Vera Wrote:  Amen! I really don't know how people like this live with themselves. Or alternative healers, trying to heal cancer and MS with herbs. Preying on people at their weakest is as low as it gets.

I love who I am and I can live with myself quite nicely, I never feel guilt for what I do, for what I sell, I know my products are fake and do not help people and the couple times I have tried to be honest with customers they didnt believe me anyways, they said I was having self doubt and they would buy the products anyways or they would go to a different store and buy the same products, so I dont think being honest works because people believe what they want to believe!
Money and goods make it very easy to live with ourselves and I cant speak for Tasha but I feel ALIVE when I have a new mark and it doesnt even have to be a mark for money, it can be an emotional mark as well, I have a man who buys me gifts because he has thought I had a terminal illness since I was 17-one that kills men in the early 40's and I am 38 now so I better get as much as i can from him before I die, lolololol
I just had a client tell me that she spent her whole savings on me but nothing worked, I thought to myself, haha, dumb bitch but what is most funny to me is that after saying to me-NOTHING WORKED she then went ahead and continued giving me money and other goods. she is still giving me things!
I fully admit I am one of the lowest of the low and that makes me the highest of the high. someone who can be a master manipulator, someone who recognizes that I am the best of the best and deserves the best of the best, someone who can be manipulated LONG TERM by someone like me is weak and stupid and deserves every single thing that they get! or dont get as the case may be! haha.
Youll never convince me that Im wrong. so all of your insults and name calling only re-affirms in my mind that I am doing something right!
Satanism and Shadakism both encourage this mindset. Satanism says to be who you are and not change who you are, manipulation is lesser magic and Witchcraft says to worship The Goddess and love nature, practice ritual for psychodrama as does Satanism and magic for personal gain-in whatever way that can occur (as does Satanism). So they are good fits for me. Though I admit an atheist could also have the same mindset since all atheists are, are people with no God beliefs, just saying why I am drawn to what I am drawn to.
So, thanks for reading and I look forward to one day conning you and dont tell me I cant, sure maybe not out of cash and goods but I could con anyone I wanted if I wanted to. Tongue
Hail Lucifer, Hail myself, Hail the moon if ya like. :O
You are a sociopath and I pity you.

And please go away; you bring nothing of value here.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
01-12-2012, 02:58 PM
(01-12-2012 02:46 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Consider

Does anyone else read the above and suddenly feel good (by comparison) about their own 'morality'?
It mostly makes me go:

[Image: tumblr_m7xot1AXGp1r2fq2r.gif]
and then
[Image: tumblr_m8iby6aQ3u1qbdfk3o1_500.png]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
01-12-2012, 02:59 PM
Nah, morality is highly subjective. For you Leela, it seems wrong to take advantage of people. I think for most people. But I can see where IrishDize is coming from too. I personally don't much like it, but then, every politician I've ever encountered seems to be fully on board with the idea of preying on the weak and foolish. IrishDize is simply not pretending that he's some kind of 'better person'.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
01-12-2012, 03:15 PM
(01-12-2012 02:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 02:16 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  I love who I am and I can live with myself quite nicely, I never feel guilt for what I do, for what I sell, I know my products are fake and do not help people and the couple times I have tried to be honest with customers they didnt believe me anyways, they said I was having self doubt and they would buy the products anyways or they would go to a different store and buy the same products, so I dont think being honest works because people believe what they want to believe!
Money and goods make it very easy to live with ourselves and I cant speak for Tasha but I feel ALIVE when I have a new mark and it doesnt even have to be a mark for money, it can be an emotional mark as well, I have a man who buys me gifts because he has thought I had a terminal illness since I was 17-one that kills men in the early 40's and I am 38 now so I better get as much as i can from him before I die, lolololol
I just had a client tell me that she spent her whole savings on me but nothing worked, I thought to myself, haha, dumb bitch but what is most funny to me is that after saying to me-NOTHING WORKED she then went ahead and continued giving me money and other goods. she is still giving me things!
I fully admit I am one of the lowest of the low and that makes me the highest of the high. someone who can be a master manipulator, someone who recognizes that I am the best of the best and deserves the best of the best, someone who can be manipulated LONG TERM by someone like me is weak and stupid and deserves every single thing that they get! or dont get as the case may be! haha.
Youll never convince me that Im wrong. so all of your insults and name calling only re-affirms in my mind that I am doing something right!
Satanism and Shadakism both encourage this mindset. Satanism says to be who you are and not change who you are, manipulation is lesser magic and Witchcraft says to worship The Goddess and love nature, practice ritual for psychodrama as does Satanism and magic for personal gain-in whatever way that can occur (as does Satanism). So they are good fits for me. Though I admit an atheist could also have the same mindset since all atheists are, are people with no God beliefs, just saying why I am drawn to what I am drawn to.
So, thanks for reading and I look forward to one day conning you and dont tell me I cant, sure maybe not out of cash and goods but I could con anyone I wanted if I wanted to. Tongue
Hail Lucifer, Hail myself, Hail the moon if ya like. :O
You are a sociopath and I pity you.

And please go away; you bring nothing of value here.
Oh, there is some value. I no longer feel bad about having been a Christian when I see there are worse things I could have been fucked up by.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
01-12-2012, 03:18 PM
(01-12-2012 02:52 PM)Leela Wrote:  1. LaVeyan Satanism is not the only branch, so don't act as if it were. Satanism teaches many different things.
2. "Satanists do not believe in the supernatural, in neither God nor the Devil. To the Satanist, he is his own God" but you say that you are a witch and that you have to do rituals (was it here or in the other thread, no clue) and you talk about the goddess and energies. Care to explain?
3. Using the weaker minded is in no way something good as you make it sound. If you think you are strong then act strong and do the right thing. For example: I would not describe myself as a weak person in general. I am not easily falling for lies, I "un-brainwashed" myself very successfully. Apart from that I am a proud person and when I get something I will take it, of course and why not. But I will not use the vulnarability of other's to get things or make myself richer. When I stopped believing I also stopped my witchcraft online shop. I still have half of my inventory, never sold it, never will. I am keeping it to ecucate my kids later on so they can not fall for that shit.

It is a shame that you think, what you do is ok just because you were raised that way and just because it makes you feel all nice fuzzy. Stuff is not good because you like it, stuff is good because it is right. Wrong behaviour is wrong because on a moral basis it was not the right thing to do.
For example you let that guy believe that you are dieing soon just so you get presents. How low is that? And no, being that low does not make you be high. It does not make you strong as you like to believe. Being that low makes you very weak. I don't know you but obviously you are weak enough to do something just for the money or gifts, even though you do not believe in it and even though you think your customers are morons. That makes you rather weak character. Strong would be to resist the urge to get more gifts and money and instead do the right things.
No, you are not a strong person.

And yes, I am aware that you might be sitting there, grinning mildly and telling yourself that everyone who does not agree with you is a fool and weak. And that my morals are the prove that I am weak. We are obviously on different ends of the moral scale.

Witchcraft and Satanism alike are a fraud. Both is not real, both uses weak minds.

1. LaVeyan Satanism is the only Satanism that exists and is taken seriously, the rest is seen as devil worship and posers, Satanists do not believe in Gods or supernaturalism where those other 'Satanisms' do or may so they are looked down on in the same way that we look down on every other theistic religion.

2. Shadak Witches believe that The Goddess IS The Universe/Nature and not a deity of any kind. The Universe, the elements and the energies that exist in nature are natural and are The Goddess, there is no contradiction of any kind and fits fine with Satanism but I have already explained half a dozen times elsewhere that i am currently exploring whether Satanism and Witchcraft are compatible and if not, one will have to go away.

3. I am a very smart and strong person who will continue to do what benefits me and is right for me and those I love, that includes having my store which brings in the bulk of our income which pays our rent and bills. I see no reason to quit as this would harm us and me and would definately violate that rule in Satanism, your idea of what is right and wrong is noted but is simply that-YOUR idea.
4. Morals are very subjective, I figured most atheists would grasp that fact, what is moral to you may not be moral to a different society or culture. I am a very moral person based on my own sense of right and wrong, I do not steal, lie to those I love, rape or murder, I do not harm little children or animals and I will not cheat on my partner but these are all more based on self interest, it does not ultimately benefit me to do any of these things as most would cause distress inside of myself and some of them would have me arrested, take me away from those I hold dear, have me locked away somewhere, etc, not beneficial at all!
I am a Very strong person in the sense that I have been through a lot of shit in my life and I pulled myself out of every situation on my own, no gods helped me, no supernatural agents, really no human agents either, I did it, Me, on my own and that to me shows how strong I am, youll never be able to take that away from me but you can try. Smile
and Yes, I am grinning on the inside of how weak you are. You arent smart enough to take advantage of people who are willingfor you to take advantage of them, they want you to take their money and goods, sell them your products and you refuse, i find the whole idea of your superior morality to be stupid, weak and silly and a bit sickening. send me the stuff, I will sell it in my store. Smile