Leela's spirituality: How is magic being taught?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2012, 03:21 PM
RE: Leela's spirituality: How is magic being taught?
Man who thinks of others as weak... is man who underestimates them. Dumb idea Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
01-12-2012, 03:23 PM
(01-12-2012 03:18 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  1. LaVeyan Satanism is the only Satanism that exists and is taken seriously

[Image: tumblr_me4qteTmbm1qgfv7q.gif]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Vosur's post
01-12-2012, 03:26 PM
(01-12-2012 03:18 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  [quote='Leela' pid='212182' dateline='1354395145']
... I am a very moral person based on my own sense of right and wrong, I do not steal, lie to those I love, rape or murder, I do not harm little children or animals and I will not cheat on my partner but these are all more based on self interest, it does not ultimately benefit me to do any of these things as most would cause distress inside of myself and some of them would have me arrested, take me away from those I hold dear, have me locked away somewhere, etc, not beneficial at all!

Bullshit. You are stealing from people by selling fake crap, and that certainly harms others, including their children.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
01-12-2012, 03:27 PM
(01-12-2012 03:18 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  ...
Yes, I am grinning on the inside of how weak you are. You arent smart enough to take advantage of people who are willingfor you to take advantage of them

And then there are those that are smart enough yet more smart to understand the concept of 'reciprocity' and chose not to publicly demonstrate their sociopathic tendencies.

Angel

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
01-12-2012, 03:27 PM
(01-12-2012 02:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 02:16 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  I love who I am and I can live with myself quite nicely, I never feel guilt for what I do, for what I sell, I know my products are fake and do not help people and the couple times I have tried to be honest with customers they didnt believe me anyways, they said I was having self doubt and they would buy the products anyways or they would go to a different store and buy the same products, so I dont think being honest works because people believe what they want to believe!
Money and goods make it very easy to live with ourselves and I cant speak for Tasha but I feel ALIVE when I have a new mark and it doesnt even have to be a mark for money, it can be an emotional mark as well, I have a man who buys me gifts because he has thought I had a terminal illness since I was 17-one that kills men in the early 40's and I am 38 now so I better get as much as i can from him before I die, lolololol
I just had a client tell me that she spent her whole savings on me but nothing worked, I thought to myself, haha, dumb bitch but what is most funny to me is that after saying to me-NOTHING WORKED she then went ahead and continued giving me money and other goods. she is still giving me things!
I fully admit I am one of the lowest of the low and that makes me the highest of the high. someone who can be a master manipulator, someone who recognizes that I am the best of the best and deserves the best of the best, someone who can be manipulated LONG TERM by someone like me is weak and stupid and deserves every single thing that they get! or dont get as the case may be! haha.
Youll never convince me that Im wrong. so all of your insults and name calling only re-affirms in my mind that I am doing something right!
Satanism and Shadakism both encourage this mindset. Satanism says to be who you are and not change who you are, manipulation is lesser magic and Witchcraft says to worship The Goddess and love nature, practice ritual for psychodrama as does Satanism and magic for personal gain-in whatever way that can occur (as does Satanism). So they are good fits for me. Though I admit an atheist could also have the same mindset since all atheists are, are people with no God beliefs, just saying why I am drawn to what I am drawn to.
So, thanks for reading and I look forward to one day conning you and dont tell me I cant, sure maybe not out of cash and goods but I could con anyone I wanted if I wanted to. Tongue
Hail Lucifer, Hail myself, Hail the moon if ya like. :O
You are a sociopath and I pity you.

And please go away; you bring nothing of value here.

That is your way of justifying my behaviors but a true sociopath cannot feel any emotions whether they be hate or love, I can. I love very deeply and i feel pain, when someone I love is in pain, I grieve with and for them, when i watch a sad movie I cry because the character is in pain, a true sociopath would not be able to do that.

I also hate people with my whole heart, I laugh, I love life and I love people-those that deserve my love anyways. So, no, you may wish to see me as such but its just not the truth. Smile

and as far as value, that is also in the eye of the beholder, I think that there is a great value in me staying here, one I have learned a great deal about atheism and about metaphysics and such topics and I need that knowledge and I have also hopefully held my own on dicussions on Satanism and Witchcraft and then I think I have contributed nicely to some threads here and some that I have started but we'll see, if no one replies to Question #3 that I am posting later on today then I guess you could be right! Tongue
01-12-2012, 03:33 PM
(01-12-2012 03:23 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 03:18 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  1. LaVeyan Satanism is the only Satanism that exists and is taken seriously

[Image: tumblr_me4qteTmbm1qgfv7q.gif]

This is of course by other Satanists. and the Goverment I suppose since its legally recognized as a religion now and under full protection which is what confuses me into knowing if its a religion or a philosophy.
01-12-2012, 03:41 PM
01-12-2012, 03:44 PM
(01-12-2012 03:41 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 03:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  Bullshit. You are stealing from people by selling fake crap, and that certainly harms others, including their children.

The dictionary (since its so important to everyone here)
defines theft as taking something from someone without their explicit permission.

I never steal. I never take from anyone without their permission. If a client comes in and purchases a bottle of healing bath oils and it doesnt work and they come back and buy it again because they THINK that it worked, I am not stealing from them, they are giving me their money by their own free will.

If they cannot afford to purchase my oils they can bring me trade because I do offer that for clients who cannot afford such things or they should not come into my store, if their children suffer for their failure as parents to spend their money in ways that are beneficial, they are weak and should have their parental rights removed and their children should be placed with responsible people who can treat them with the respect and honor that they deserve.

I have never harmed a child or an animal and I never will. I do not allow children to purchase products and I do not teach classes to children. Try again.

Nice try at rationalizing your dishonesty.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2012, 03:46 PM
Irish,
I think you have just answered your own question regarding religion vs philosophy.

What do you and priests have in common?

The ability to sell snake oil.

Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
01-12-2012, 03:54 PM
(01-12-2012 03:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 03:41 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  The dictionary (since its so important to everyone here)
defines theft as taking something from someone without their explicit permission.

I never steal. I never take from anyone without their permission. If a client comes in and purchases a bottle of healing bath oils and it doesnt work and they come back and buy it again because they THINK that it worked, I am not stealing from them, they are giving me their money by their own free will.

If they cannot afford to purchase my oils they can bring me trade because I do offer that for clients who cannot afford such things or they should not come into my store, if their children suffer for their failure as parents to spend their money in ways that are beneficial, they are weak and should have their parental rights removed and their children should be placed with responsible people who can treat them with the respect and honor that they deserve.

I have never harmed a child or an animal and I never will. I do not allow children to purchase products and I do not teach classes to children. Try again.

Nice try at rationalizing your dishonesty.

I was not doing that at all.
I am a liar and a manipulative person, I con the fuck out of people, i am not trying to rationalize that at all, I am proud of that.

I am simply telling you I do not steal and there is a difference, you think your morals are better than mine and that is fine, from your perspective they are and mine are better than yours from my perspective, so fucking what?

LOL