Leela's spirituality: How is magic being taught?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2012, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2012 04:04 PM by Chas.)
RE: Leela's spirituality: How is magic being taught?
(01-12-2012 03:54 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 03:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  Nice try at rationalizing your dishonesty.

I was not doing that at all.
I am a liar and a manipulative person, I con the fuck out of people, i am not trying to rationalize that at all, I am proud of that.

I am simply telling you I do not steal and there is a difference, you think your morals are better than mine and that is fine, from your perspective they are and mine are better than yours from my perspective, so fucking what?

LOL
Conning is stealing, you sad, dumb, sociopathic fuck.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
01-12-2012, 04:01 PM
(01-12-2012 03:46 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Irish,
I think you have just answered your own question regarding religion vs philosophy.

What do you and priests have in common?

The ability to sell snake oil.

Dodgy

True but politicians also have that going for them.

I find it hard to believe in as a religion but we'll see, Im going to keep exploring and researching. The one good thing (to someone who likes research) is that there is a LOT of resources on Satanism which leads to weird things like The Temple of the Vampire and Setians and The Lighthouse Keepers and The Brotherhood of Blood. Not that I take any of them seriously, I dont know what to think of them yet, we shall see. Smile
Find all posts by this user
01-12-2012, 04:08 PM
(01-12-2012 03:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 03:54 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  I was not doing that at all.
I am a liar and a manipulative person, I con the fuck out of people, i am not trying to rationalize that at all, I am proud of tha

I am simply telling you I do not steal and there is a difference, you think your morals are better than mine and that is fine, from your perspective they are and mine are better than yours from my perspective, so fucking what?

LOL
Conning is stealing, you sad, dumb, sociopathic fuck.

hahaha
name calling
The dictionary disagrees, it says that stealing is taking something from someone without their permission, I sell products in a store, the people who come in do so of their own free will and purchase whatever they want to buy, I dont wander around the store telling them they have to buy my products!
I do not steal money from their purses or wallets, they take it out and hand it to me and each of my products has a warning label that says, purchase at your own risk, these products may or may not work, sorry! Nice try though. Smile
Oops and sorry, not a sociopath, I am feeling genuine JOY and HAPPINESS right now at your attempts to make me feel bad about who I am Smile
01-12-2012, 04:09 PM
wow....

ok...

Irish: You are like a <insert favourite christian branch> "this is the only true christian religion and all the others are not true, that is why we laugh about them" Really, that is how you sound. Listen to yourself.
Saying that you don't steal while explaining in detail how you cheat your way to more gifts and money shows your character. Of course I will not send you my stuff, I am happy that I still have it and can give my kids first hand education about it.
btw I do understand where you are coming from, with your approach. Doesn't mean I have to agree with it.

morondog (was it you who pointed that out?): I am aware that she is just not lieing about it, as opposed to politicians and so on, but I also don't like politicians for that same reason. Lieing, stealing, but doing it all with a smile on the face and the next lie on the lips. That's not strong behaviour, that does not bring humanity a step further. Being selfish has never been the reason that humanity evolved the way it did.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 2 users Like Leerob's post
01-12-2012, 04:14 PM
(01-12-2012 04:08 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  ...
Oops and sorry, not a sociopath, I am feeling genuine JOY and HAPPINESS right now at your attempts to make me feel bad about who I am Smile

You deny sociopathy but I am wondering whether this definition is more appropriate:

"... shallow emotions (in particular reduced fear), stress tolerance, lacking empathy, coldheartedness, egocentricity, superficial charm, manipulativeness, irresponsibility, impulsivity, criminality, antisocial behaviors such as lacking guilt and living a parasitic lifestyle."

Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
01-12-2012, 04:23 PM
(01-12-2012 04:09 PM)Leela Wrote:  wow....

ok...

Irish: You are like a <insert favourite christian branch> "this is the only true christian religion and all the others are not true, that is why we laugh about them" Really, that is how you sound. Listen to yourself.
Saying that you don't steal while explaining in detail how you cheat your way to more gifts and money shows your character. Of course I will not send you my stuff, I am happy that I still have it and can give my kids first hand education about it.
btw I do understand where you are coming from, with your approach. Doesn't mean I have to agree with it.

morondog (was it you who pointed that out?): I am aware that she is just not lieing about it, as opposed to politicians and so on, but I also don't like politicians for that same reason. Lieing, stealing, but doing it all with a smile on the face and the next lie on the lips. That's not strong behaviour, that does not bring humanity a step further. Being selfish has never been the reason that humanity evolved the way it did.

I am an animal leela, I am a carnal being that is highly self centered and selfish, I can be vicious and cruel, that is part of my character and that is something I am not ashamed of, Its why I am a Satanist which encourages us to embrace that side of ourselves and not shun or put it away somewhere and try to be someone we are not. I dont pretend to be a wonderful honorable person, i am not. I dont want to be either except with those in The Circle of 9. I would never con/harm anyone in the circle or children or animals-the innocent in other words which for me includes those who are retarded because they are like children. Its a careful balance between doing what is right for those you care about and I am a very charitable person as well, I love to buy gifts for people, complete strangers and I love to help those in need as well as helping myself, I make no apologizes for it.
and Yes, Satanism was created by Anton LaVey in 1966, to me this means he gets to decide what Satanism is and what Satanists believe and practice, Just as Shadakism was created by its creator and no one else can come to me and tell me they are a Shadak Witch and then tell me their own spin on it and expect me to give them credibility. Shadakism is what it is, Satanism is what it is. Everyone else are posers, devil worshippers, kids doing it for attention etc.
Satanists are not concerned with humanity except in how it can serve us. The strong has always prospered and the weak have always died out and thats how evolution has intended it to be, I accept that I am a strong person and I will survive and thrive while others will sit around wishing they had money and power and fame and whatever and I have those things, I am quite well known as a Psychic which is why I dont list my website or personal information on here, here I can be FREE, I can be true self without fear of someone finding out who I am, I am also fairly known as a writer/actor though only if you watch certain types of tv.
despite the attempts to discredit me, I have several degrees and have studied psychology extensively, I have won awards for my work as a writer and am quite educated, I am the type of person who will take a class on archeology just to take the class and learn, I have no interest in becoming an archeologist, I am no Indiana Jones, I have taken classes on botany and genetics as well just to understand them better, I am currently taking massage school, cooking classes-Im one hell of a cook but I can always use improvement and I want to take forensic science next and self defense, You should see my bucket list, LOL
I love to research, explore and experience as much as I can in life because I believe this one life is all we get, I dont want to have regrets and I want to leave a legacy to my children (if I ever have any) and to my family, friends and fans/clients. Thats what got me into this Satanic mess in the first place, I cant just read one book on Satanism and say, ok that was interesting, No I have to read every article, book and essay I can locate and now I am reading about the Vampire religion, I know, what the fuck is that? I dont know, not yet!
I think all of this makes me a good, strong and smart person but what I think is subjective, you may think otherwise and thats ok Smile
01-12-2012, 04:29 PM
(01-12-2012 04:09 PM)Leela Wrote:  wow....

ok...

Oh and by the way I am a Unitarian Universalist. I believe that all religions, cultures and lifestyles have some truth, wisdom and knowledge and so while I can tell you that Satanists do not consider devil worship to be Satanism that doesnt mean that I dont personally find some value in it, I am just telling you what Satanism says about it.
I personally love the psychodrama behind contacting demons and devils and practicing black and blood magic and making things happen in the real world while still understanding that its just play acting-even though to the Luciferian it may be very real!
I love the different practices found in the different religions and try very hard to Incooperate each of the ones I find value in, into my practices, when asked I usually tell people that I am a HIGHLY Eclectic and DEEPLY spiritual UU
While I am exploring Satanism and keeping in the frame of mind that this is the ONLY correct religion and all others are bullshit, I am able to transcend that mentally, I can be both in other words, maybe its because I am an actor or a writer but I can act as if its the only real religion and practice it as such and believe it while at the same time exploring other beliefs and acknowledging that they also have equal rights to claim truth and wisdom and knowledge and know that its also true, thats why I am a perfect fit as a UU.
Yet i also agree with Satanism because it encourages me to be who I am without having to restrain myself, I can be an asshole con man and fuck someone out of their new inheritance and make no apologies for it and its OK, Its not seen as a bad thing. It allows me freedom to be ME.
I am a complicated person I suppose.
Drooling
01-12-2012, 04:35 PM
(01-12-2012 04:14 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 04:08 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  ...

You deny sociopathy but I am wondering whether this definition is more appropriate:

"... shallow emotions (in particular reduced fear), stress tolerance, lacking empathy, coldheartedness, egocentricity, superficial charm, manipulativeness, irresponsibility, impulsivity, criminality, antisocial behaviors such as lacking guilt and living a parasitic lifestyle."

Drinking Beverage

Well, Im not cold hearted and I dont lack empathy. I feel sadness when someone I love is in pain and I started my out of pocket charity because I wanted to help those who are less fortunate so that would imply that I do feel empathy. I am a very responsible person, I have not denied what i do and I take the consequences of my actions if I am ever caught which has never happened but if it did, I would not blame God or Satan or whatever else might be handy.
I am not anti social, I have many friends and family and co-workers, I am not impulsive and I am not a criminal, Ive never been arrested, I had perfect grades in high school, many friends, am involved now in many programs and the church of course.
I also feel guilt when I hurt someone that I care about. I also do not have shallow emotions, i feel things very deeply.
However, I definately am a con man. I am ego centric and manipulative. I also am charming to my clients but I also am charming to those I care about, I have learned how to be what people need me to be in all aspects of my life though I am a work in progress. So, see the definition only fits to a very small degree.
01-12-2012, 04:58 PM
"Satanism" existed before LaVey. Read up on it. It was litereally invented by the church when it started to get big. It was invented in order to explain to people why they have to join christianity. Those are the roots. Everyone who was thinking different had to be posessed or somehow in contact with Satan. Alone the name is a huge misinterpretation.
But keep believing what you want. You are not here to learn more or to practice debating. You are spreading false information to people who will probably believe you. Not because they are weak but because they don't know better and you are probably the first "real satanist" or the first "real witch" they get in touch with.

You are a fraud.

I rest my case.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
01-12-2012, 05:41 PM
(01-12-2012 03:18 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  I am a very smart and strong person (...)

I am a Very strong person (...) shows how strong I am (...)

Dude... If you have to repeat this to a bunch of random people on the internet, every 5 seconds, chances are your self-image hardly finds real world expression.

Quote:Yet i also agree with Satanism because it encourages me to be who I am
without having to restrain myself, I can be an asshole con man and fuck
someone out of their new inheritance and make no apologies for it and
its OK
, Its not seen as a bad thing. It allows me freedom to be ME.

Luckily many of us play nice so egos like your own do not bring down society completely...

Well, I guess a fringe religion does tend to attract the fringe Drinking Beverage
[+] 5 users Like Gaest's post