Leela's spirituality: balance and energy
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2012, 06:34 PM
RE: Leela's spirituality: balance and energy
Just my views..... you can call me "crazy" if you like (many have) Big Grin

My belief is that we attach labels to many different names......we get taught things and learn them second hand....there are many "new agers" willing to teach.....however in reality you need to experience something firsthand to call it "real"..... with respect a lot of people who read this thread may not have experience with meditation and I myself have not had the amount of experience that Leela has had in withcraft...... so a lot of people may "poo poo" the idea of this all, which is your entitlement of course.

The nervous system is our way of "connecting" to the world.... it is controlled directly and indirectly by us..... mostly indirectly (ever forgotten to breath, your heart to stop beating???).... yes yes I know you can go down the route of brain functions and what not doing these but essentially they are still made up of your central nervous system.

"energies" to me are pretty much like thoughtforms....... you can have "negative" energys which will harm you and even kill you (stress/fear) and then you have healing "energies" which are (love/happiness)...... a happy person is more likely to live a long and healthier life than somebody who is unhappy and stressed out.

So yes I do think you need a balance.

With respect to "energies" as that you give out and such..... yes I believe these to be real as if you place your palms together until they almost touch and then move them apart and closer again you will feel something. Yes I suppose you can try to rationally explain this but remember you are only using the tools of your life experience up until this point to try and rationalise and possibly go against your belief systems.

I believe that the palms of your feet are also like the palms of your hands with respect to energy..... that is where "grounding" comes into play.

The human race is looking outwards for answers........ this is all good as these are experiences, sensations, life..... yet to fully understand them on a deeper level and what some people call "spiritual" you need to mull them over and look within yourself........ Its a 50/50 relationship of looking outwards and then reflecting this inwards to get a deeper understanding.....as is you reflect onto the outside world of what you feel within.

Wanna feel true joy and happiness???? Get rid of the negative "energys/thoughtforms".... Im not preaching because I have a lot of negativity put upon my by myself and what life has thrown at me...... however there are certain points when I can rid myself of these, normally when I look deep within.

Now looking "deep within" people may think WTF.....and at the end of the day I suppose again those two words, like any word is open to interpratation and has labels and bias attached to them.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply