Legal pot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2015, 05:23 PM
Legal pot
So recreational pot goes on sale here legally in 8 hours.

It's a very strange thing to see happen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
30-09-2015, 05:35 PM
RE: Legal pot
Not so strange - I have fought and waited for that for 50 years. Smokin

And I'm heading to the store tomorrow even though I don't need any - just to have the satisfaction of finally legally buying it. Well, except for Amsterdam, I bought it legally there for years, once a year.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
30-09-2015, 05:43 PM
My daughters want to grow their own but they'll be going down to the local store tonight. I'm so glad it's legal here. California might be next to legalize it.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
30-09-2015, 05:45 PM
I've never done it. I think I'm going to wait till edibles are sold if I do decide to try it. . Smoke gives me migraines.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
30-09-2015, 05:53 PM
(30-09-2015 05:45 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I've never done it. I think I'm going to wait till edibles are sold if I do decide to try it. . Smoke gives me migraines.

Yes,I had sinus surgery two months ago. If I try some it'll have to be in a brownie or cookie. Smoke makes me sick.

I hope the revenue from the taxes will help schools and roads. My husband was teaching at a high school here in Portland that had a leaky roof. He had three buckets in his room to catch the rain. Drip...drip....drip. There was no money to fix the school roof. Angry

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
30-09-2015, 06:19 PM
If pot is legalized and taxed (and the revenue actually collected, instead of going up in smoke), the state will have a surplus so fast it'll seem like a miracle. But I don't smoke anything. We know that in our family, it leads to a quicker, more painful death. We just stay away. I don't care if people use it, except for operating machinery. I don't think it will be any better or worse than alcohol, in that regard. People smoking pot still drive, same as people drinking alcohol.
01-10-2015, 12:47 AM
So freedom can win from time to time. It's good.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
01-10-2015, 05:18 AM
http://www.thestonerscookbook.com/recipe...l-brownies

This is a pretty good site by the way.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
01-10-2015, 06:07 AM
I haven't smoked anything, not a cigarette -- in years...... But, should Michigan legalize it - I'll buy some and toke up once or twice -- just because..

Same with Cuban cigars -- if those ever show up..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
01-10-2015, 06:20 AM
I'm hoping once a few more states flip, the ban will be lifted at the federal level. It's annoying to hear stories about people doing things that are perfectly legal in their state, but that are illegal in the country.
[+] 6 users Like RobbyPants's post