Legal pot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2015, 06:26 AM
RE: Legal pot
(30-09-2015 05:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  California might be next to legalize it.
We vote on it next month in Ohio. I expect it to pass.Drinking Beverage

Sapere aude
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like f stop's post
01-10-2015, 06:28 AM
(01-10-2015 06:20 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I'm hoping once a few more states flip, the ban will be lifted at the federal level. It's annoying to hear stories about people doing things that are perfectly legal in their state, but that are illegal in the country.

This is why it's pissing me off so much that people are opposing the recreation laws here in Ohio over stupid shit. I have friends who are willing to scuttle the whole fucking thing because they're only issuing 10 commercial licenses. They're all potheads who want legal weed, but they somehow think 10 companies competing is a monopoly. Consider

And they can't seem to get the concept that if we legalize it in enough states, the federal government will simply have to give up on prohibition.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
01-10-2015, 06:29 AM
Ya know -- I never expected to live to see the day when pot was legal to buy in a store.

Not that I didn't expect it to happen....

I just didn't figure I'd live this long.....

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
01-10-2015, 06:40 AM
Yeah, I didn't think I'd live to see the day either. I kept telling hubby that it would happen eventually - he didn't live to see the day. Wish I could tell him...

This is the fastest and simplest recipe I found for an edible (drinkable):

Quote:Ingredients
•1L of full fat milk*
•25g of finely powdered cannabis*
* A good rule of thumb is a joint worth of cannabis for each ¼ liter of milk. The more milk you use, the more cannabis you add proportionally.

Directions
1.Bring your milk to boil and let simmer using the double boiler method, or if you’re brave enough, direct low flame.
2.Add your cannabis to the milk bit by bit while stirring continuously, until the cannabis is completely covered by the milk.
3.Simmer and stir occasionally for 30-45 minutes.
4.You will notice your milk turn a yellowish-green color.
5.Remove from the flame and strain well with a cheesecloth, making sure to squeeze out every last drop of green milk.
6.Allow it to cool and serve in shot glasses either warm or chilled.

Note: If you notice skin forming on top of the milk, don’t panic, just make sure to break it up by stirring!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
01-10-2015, 06:45 AM
I'm all for legalizing or, barring that, decriminalizing.

Personally I object to smoking it in public, because there's the shared-air-supply issue. I'd rather not get a second-hand buzz just because I walked down the wrong sidewalk. But if cigarette smoke is legal when it's a thousand times worse, pot smoke should be too.
01-10-2015, 07:53 AM
(01-10-2015 06:45 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  I'm all for legalizing or, barring that, decriminalizing.

Personally I object to smoking it in public, because there's the shared-air-supply issue. I'd rather not get a second-hand buzz just because I walked down the wrong sidewalk. But if cigarette smoke is legal when it's a thousand times worse, pot smoke should be too.
Heh, I don't think you can get a buzz by second-hand smoking. At least, never happened to me

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
01-10-2015, 08:00 AM
(01-10-2015 07:53 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 06:45 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  I'm all for legalizing or, barring that, decriminalizing.

Heh, I don't think you can get a buzz by second-hand smoking. At least, never happened to me

You can if they're hotboxing a room or car with you, but just walking through a puff while outside isn't going to do much of anything. It's just too small of a concentration at that point. It's the same reason you don't get a nicotine buzz every time you walk past a smoker, but you would if you took a single hit off the cigarette.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
01-10-2015, 08:05 AM
(01-10-2015 08:00 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 07:53 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Heh, I don't think you can get a buzz by second-hand smoking. At least, never happened to me

You can if they're hotboxing a room or car with you, but just walking through a puff while outside isn't going to do much of anything. It's just too small of a concentration at that point. It's the same reason you don't get a nicotine buzz every time you walk past a smoker, but you would if you took a single hit off the cigarette.

Back in the day -- before they had urinalysis in the service -- they actually did testing. They'd put a bunch of guys in a car and all of them except one or two would toke up massive quantities.

The non-smokers said it was fun - but they really didn't get a buzz.....

They then gave them urinalysis tests to get a baseline --- of how exposure (like at a concert) concentrates THC in the urine...... That's what they based the initial cutoffs on - those figures. Later on they went "zero tolerance" on us......

Asshats...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
01-10-2015, 08:10 AM
(01-10-2015 06:28 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 06:20 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I'm hoping once a few more states flip, the ban will be lifted at the federal level. It's annoying to hear stories about people doing things that are perfectly legal in their state, but that are illegal in the country.

This is why it's pissing me off so much that people are opposing the recreation laws here in Ohio over stupid shit. I have friends who are willing to scuttle the whole fucking thing because they're only issuing 10 commercial licenses. They're all potheads who want legal weed, but they somehow think 10 companies competing is a monopoly. Consider

And they can't seem to get the concept that if we legalize it in enough states, the federal government will simply have to give up on prohibition.

That's an oligopoly

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
01-10-2015, 08:14 AM
(01-10-2015 08:10 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 06:28 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  This is why it's pissing me off so much that people are opposing the recreation laws here in Ohio over stupid shit. I have friends who are willing to scuttle the whole fucking thing because they're only issuing 10 commercial licenses. They're all potheads who want legal weed, but they somehow think 10 companies competing is a monopoly. Consider

That's an oligopoly

Yes, and while certainly not optimal, nor the way I'd chose to have things run, it's a hell of a lot better than prohibition. And besides, the proposed law allows for home cultivation with a $50 a year license. At that point, I don't give a rats ass who can grow commercially, I've already got a hydroponic design ready to install in my garage.

[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post