Legality of smoking weed in US.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2013, 08:17 PM
RE: Legality of smoking weed in US.
(26-04-2013 08:11 PM)Julius Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 09:54 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  What blows my mind is how anyone, EVER, gets caught for possession. Seriously. In the states, it seems like people. Don't know how to say, "no." If a cop asks to search you or your property, just say no. If you aren't a complete idiot, your weed is out of sight either on your person, or on your property.

An unlawful search negates pretty much everything that occurs after the search. So even if an officer searches you after you've refused to consent, anything the officer finds that is not a threat to his/her safety is inadmissable as evidence of unlawful behavior. (if you are ever asked to be searched, refuse, and then the officer searches anyways, just stay calm and don't physically resist. Re state that you do not consent to any searches, then passively comply. Often an officer will search you with the excuse that they are concerned about concealed weapons. Just play along. If they find the joint, they'll try to convince you that you're in trouble. Don't worry. You're not, and they know it.)

This is nice thinking, but the officer can make up an excuse if he wants to search you. If the officer needs to, he can call the dog to sniff around and the dog will always declare it smells drugs. So...simply refusing the search is really not an answer.

Now...once they search you, your car, or house, they can always find drugs....ALWAYS. I don't care if you have never done drugs or never seen drugs, the cops can manufacture evidence. All they need is a piece of dirt they can put in their drug testing kit in order to turn the liquid blue - and it will always turn blue and you will be arrested for drugs.

Now...if you live in a state where all drugs are sent to a central lab, then you are lucky and the ruse will be discovered. Nevertheless, you will be out a lot of money in lawyers fees, etc...

In Texas, they say, you can beat the Rap, but you can't beat the ride".....which is a way of saying that if the cops decide to fuck with you then you are fucked no matter what.

Also...don't even think about sueing for false arrest....everyone will laugh at you.

Don't assume we live in a free country.

Are you I&I?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like TheGulegon's post
26-04-2013, 08:18 PM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2013 08:21 PM by Heathen.)
I'd lay off the Sativa and switch to Indica, dude.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes Heathen's post
26-04-2013, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2013 08:38 PM by Julius.)
(26-04-2013 08:17 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(26-04-2013 08:11 PM)Julius Wrote:  This is nice thinking, but the officer can make up an excuse if he wants to search you. If the officer needs to, he can call the dog to sniff around and the dog will always declare it smells drugs. So...simply refusing the search is really not an answer.

Now...once they search you, your car, or house, they can always find drugs....ALWAYS. I don't care if you have never done drugs or never seen drugs, the cops can manufacture evidence. All they need is a piece of dirt they can put in their drug testing kit in order to turn the liquid blue - and it will always turn blue and you will be arrested for drugs.

Now...if you live in a state where all drugs are sent to a central lab, then you are lucky and the ruse will be discovered. Nevertheless, you will be out a lot of money in lawyers fees, etc...

In Texas, they say, you can beat the Rap, but you can't beat the ride".....which is a way of saying that if the cops decide to fuck with you then you are fucked no matter what.

Also...don't even think about sueing for false arrest....everyone will laugh at you.

Are you I&I?

No. I am just telling you what happened to me. It cost me $5000 to get out of it. Every charge was dropped. Case never even made it to the Grand Jury.

As a result, I learned that it doesn't matter if you are innocent, or not. You will pay. And...If you don't have the bucks, then you are fucked - and I don't care how innocent you are.

“Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime.”
- Lavrentiy Beria
27-04-2013, 05:08 AM
(26-04-2013 08:11 PM)Julius Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 09:54 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  What blows my mind is how anyone, EVER, gets caught for possession. Seriously. In the states, it seems like people. Don't know how to say, "no." If a cop asks to search you or your property, just say no. If you aren't a complete idiot, your weed is out of sight either on your person, or on your property.

An unlawful search negates pretty much everything that occurs after the search. So even if an officer searches you after you've refused to consent, anything the officer finds that is not a threat to his/her safety is inadmissable as evidence of unlawful behavior. (if you are ever asked to be searched, refuse, and then the officer searches anyways, just stay calm and don't physically resist. Re state that you do not consent to any searches, then passively comply. Often an officer will search you with the excuse that they are concerned about concealed weapons. Just play along. If they find the joint, they'll try to convince you that you're in trouble. Don't worry. You're not, and they know it.)

This is nice thinking, but the officer can make up an excuse if he wants to search you. If the officer needs to, he can call the dog to sniff around and the dog will always declare it smells drugs. So...simply refusing the search is really not an answer.

We have an entire section devoted to conspiracy theories. Just so you know.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
27-04-2013, 05:00 PM
(25-04-2013 09:54 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  What blows my mind is how anyone, EVER, gets caught for possession.

I was going to bring that up as well. That, however, only applies to certain people (for those that shouldn't be worried about/should be able to get caught).

You have to think about the types of people who are likely to get caught on drug possession charges, as well as the situations surrounding when they are likely to get caught.

(26-04-2013 08:11 PM)Julius Wrote:  This is nice thinking, but the officer can make up an excuse if he wants to search you. If the officer needs to, he can call the dog to sniff around and the dog will always declare it smells drugs. So...simply refusing the search is really not an answer.....Don't assume we live in a free country.

Yes, that's a good point.

Damn, you are on your Popeye's spinach today.

[Image: popeye.gif]

The Paradox Of Fools And Wise Men:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.” ― Bertrand Russell
27-04-2013, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2013 10:45 PM by Julius.)
(27-04-2013 05:08 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(26-04-2013 08:11 PM)Julius Wrote:  This is nice thinking, but the officer can make up an excuse if he wants to search you. If the officer needs to, he can call the dog to sniff around and the dog will always declare it smells drugs. So...simply refusing the search is really not an answer.

We have an entire section devoted to conspiracy theories. Just so you know.

Sure...consider me mad if it makes you feel better. But...consider your disposition, I mean those cute Pot Leaves and monicker of "Resident Pothead". Stark Raving, if you play around with drugs too long it's going to blow up in your face, and you'll be like some poor, dumb kid celebrating the 4th of July and wondering how and why the M-80 blew his hand off. The War on Drugs is no joke. It ensnares both the guilty and the totally innocent. Don't think you are so cool that you can't be taken down...hard. And, stay away from drugs. Just stay away from drugs and anybody who uses them.

Julius
28-04-2013, 04:13 AM
(27-04-2013 10:32 PM)Julius Wrote:  
(27-04-2013 05:08 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  We have an entire section devoted to conspiracy theories. Just so you know.

Sure...consider me mad if it makes you feel better. But...consider your disposition, I mean those cute Pot Leaves and monicker of "Resident Pothead". Stark Raving, if you play around with drugs too long it's going to blow up in your face, and you'll be like some poor, dumb kid celebrating the 4th of July and wondering how and why the M-80 blew his hand off. The War on Drugs is no joke. It ensnares both the guilty and the totally innocent. Don't think you are so cool that you can't be taken down...hard. And, stay away from drugs. Just stay away from drugs and anybody who uses them.

Julius
Lol, first, I don't do drugs. Just weed. Second, I am a perfectly legal smoker. Nothing to get caught for.

Just visiting.

-SR
28-04-2013, 10:39 AM
Re: Legality of smoking weed in US.
Anyone who considers weed some gateway "drug" that leads to a downward spiral to hell is a moron. I dont smoke weed, btw, but its medicinal properties(THC) have been proven to cure cancer. GMO foods, for example, have been proven to cause cancer in rats but are perfectly legal to sell for human consumption. The US is a country that is controlled by Big Pharma,who profit from fabricated symptoms that only THEIR psychiatrist henchmen are "credentialed to diagnose". There is ONLY one reason for the "war on drugs", because its the cure.
28-04-2013, 08:35 PM
(28-04-2013 10:39 AM)blad3runn3r Wrote:  Anyone who considers weed some gateway "drug" that leads to a downward spiral to hell is a moron. I dont smoke weed, btw, but its medicinal properties(THC) have been proven to cure cancer. GMO foods, for example, have been proven to cause cancer in rats but are perfectly legal to sell for human consumption. The US is a country that is controlled by Big Pharma,who profit from fabricated symptoms that only THEIR psychiatrist henchmen are "credentialed to diagnose". There is ONLY one reason for the "war on drugs", because its the cure.

Somehow you go from weed as a Cancer Cure to GMO foods as a carcinogen. It's like...Zero-to-100 mph in three seconds. I am amazed. Could you provide some evidence?

Julius
[+] 1 user Likes Julius's post
04-05-2013, 10:08 PM
Re: Legality of smoking weed in US.
Why is up to me to do the research for you, look it up on the internet the same as I did.