Poll: Should Prostitution be legalized
Yes, free from government and tax
Yes, with reasonable constraints and regulations
No, because it's immoral/dehumanizes people/causes psycological trauma
No, it's against my religion
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Legalizing Prostitution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2013, 09:19 AM
RE: Legalizing Prostitution
(03-12-2013 09:16 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Nothing major. Just sometimes if the girls are over-tired or feeling a bit stressed or emotional, I'll buy them a night off.

I feel protective and powerful. They can feel relaxed and cared for.

All relationships are transactions... value is created.

ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

(can't click that little thumbs-up guy enough)

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2013, 09:23 AM
(03-12-2013 09:18 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  ...
Fine and dandy, but I still expect an answer to my question. Smartass

The gravy train question?

Are you asking me to pay you not to have sex with you?

Maybe I will. How not good in not bed are you not?

Dodgy

03-12-2013, 09:25 AM
(03-12-2013 09:18 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(03-12-2013 09:16 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Big Grin

Nothing major. Just sometimes if the girls are over-tired or feeling a bit stressed or emotional, I'll buy them a night off.

Become an Asian working girl who wakes him up with breakfast and a blowjob.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
03-12-2013, 09:25 AM
(03-12-2013 09:23 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-12-2013 09:18 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  ...

The gravy train question?

Are you asking me to pay you not to have sex with you?

Maybe I will. How not good in not bed are you not?

Dodgy

Yes. Tongue

03-12-2013, 09:42 AM
(02-12-2013 10:51 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Well you off base by a mile, surprised your not accusing me of wanting to gas them.

Prostitution is inhumane, eventually we will evolve to realise this and chalk it up as another black mark against our history like slavery and domestic violence.

Leagalising will protect some of the existing workers but will open the flood gates for a whole new generation of young women to it.

You are just making excuses for condoning it, as if your brain washed into thinking its socially acceptable.
I get accused of not thinking it through yet I seem to be the only one who has.

I think you should be careful with that word "brain-washed" in a group of atheists who were (for the most part) once believers, especially when you're espousing straw-man arguments and showing complete disrespect towards all opposing views. Also, glad you took the time to respond to my rebuttal to your myth-list (maybe you missed it, but I feel like you should read it over and tell me if I'm wrong).

On a positive note, I do appreciate your dedication to your cause, even it is starting to seem like a bit of fanaticism.
03-12-2013, 09:56 AM
Yeah I probable should stop flogging this horse. or at least check for a pulse.

anyway. If we are still around here in 10 years time, I hope I can nerco this thread and rub your noses in it

Either that or ill be soapboxing still calling you all immoral bastards. Win win for me Tongue

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 2 users Like sporehux's post
03-12-2013, 10:02 AM
Prostitution will not go away. We can either continue to keep it illegal and a taboo subject....OR.... we can discuss it openly like rational human beings and regulate it and attempt to control it.

Evolve.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
03-12-2013, 10:05 AM
(03-12-2013 09:42 AM)TheKetola Wrote:  
(02-12-2013 10:51 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Well you off base by a mile, surprised your not accusing me of wanting to gas them.

Prostitution is inhumane, eventually we will evolve to realise this and chalk it up as another black mark against our history like slavery and domestic violence.

Leagalising will protect some of the existing workers but will open the flood gates for a whole new generation of young women to it.

You are just making excuses for condoning it, as if your brain washed into thinking its socially acceptable.

I think you should be careful with that word "brain-washed" in a group of atheists who were (for the most part) once believers, especially when you're espousing straw-man arguments and showing complete disrespect towards all opposing views. Also, glad you took the time to respond to my rebuttal to your myth-list (maybe you missed it, but I feel like you should read it over and tell me if I'm wrong).

On a positive note, I do appreciate your dedication to your cause, even it is starting to seem like a bit of fanaticism.

I'd prefer to correct the statements...so I shall.

Prostitution is can be inhumane, eventually we will evolve to realise this and chalk it up as another black mark against our history like slavery and domestic violence.

(I left the last line in because I thought it was funny)

I would also add...
Prostitution is sometimes linked with slavery, however when two consenting adults enter into a consensual agreement when not under duress that is their basic right. People should be allowed to judge for themselves what they want to do with their bodies. Prohibiting prostitution, as it currently stands in many countries, does not seem to act as an effective deterrent. Additionally, the prohibition of prostitution often makes criminals of desperate women, which makes their situation worse, and is ultimately detrimental to them, as well as taxpayers, and law enforcement agents. Furthermore, it makes it difficult for prostitutes to reach out for help to police forces if they are being brutalized for fear of self-incrimination.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
03-12-2013, 10:05 AM
(03-12-2013 09:56 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Yeah I probable should stop flogging this horse. or at least check for a pulse.

anyway. If we are still around here in 10 years time, I hope I can nerco this thread and rub your noses in it

Either that or ill be soapboxing still calling you all immoral bastards. Win win for me Tongue

Shocking

One post containing flagellation, bestiality and necrophilia!

And you are calling us immoral?!?!?

Hobo

Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
03-12-2013, 10:06 AM
(03-12-2013 09:18 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(03-12-2013 09:16 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Big Grin

Nothing major. Just sometimes if the girls are over-tired or feeling a bit stressed or emotional, I'll buy them a night off.

Become born-again.

As a cute Asian girl.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user