Poll: Should Prostitution be legalized
Yes, free from government and tax
Yes, with reasonable constraints and regulations
No, because it's immoral/dehumanizes people/causes psycological trauma
No, it's against my religion
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Legalizing Prostitution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2016, 03:49 PM
RE: Legalizing Prostitution
I am not going to vote due to the poor quality of questions. I did however live in a brothel after nursing my mum. Basically I was taken in and was looked after by some of the most wonderful women I had ever met. I became a kind of pet. I'll never forget them.

Those were the days.... Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2016, 04:10 PM
(15-05-2016 03:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Right, let me do that. Sorry 'bout that. My laziness is a big problem.

For men slowly leaving relationships

http://www.pdfarchive.info/pdf/S/Sm/Smit...strike.pdf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbivore_men

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way

Notice the word slowly.

1 - I'm not gonna read a whole book so that you can make your point.

2 - A phenomenon that happens in Japan... only. So?

3 - I know about MGTOW's, so what? If you are implying that the appearance of the movement shows that more men are leaving relationships than before, well, not really. The internet is a fairly new invention and people who could not express themselves in the past now feel free to do so. They did exist before though too, albeit in secret.

(15-05-2016 03:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  For women looking for relationships more often than men. To add, even casual sex for women is different than it is for men, in fact casual sex for women actual helps with this.

https://books.google.com/books?id=EQo8Ik...in&f=false

Again, not gonna read a whole book. That's not how citation works.

(15-05-2016 03:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  And for the casual sex being harder. I don't mean getting it or even finding it. I meant what happens around it.

https://www.dur.ac.uk/news/newsitem/?itemno=6670

1743 is hardly a significant sample, considering also that this is obviously in only one country.

(15-05-2016 03:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I speak in a less nuanced sense for this. Also never said men didn't want to commit, nor am I saying women don't want casual sex, just that it is different for men and women. Also my original point was that women call each other sluts more thanks to intraspecific competition

Are you sure you didn't say that?

(07-05-2016 02:20 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  They don't want to be lonely because men don't want to commit.

It wasn't just one generalization, but many. I just mentioned one. If you mean to say something, say what you actually mean next time.

Appreciate the effort on the citations, but you can obviously tell by now that they won't do.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
15-05-2016, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2016 04:28 PM by GirlyMan.)

#sigh
15-05-2016, 04:29 PM
(15-05-2016 04:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  .........

?????????????????????

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
15-05-2016, 05:02 PM
(15-05-2016 04:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 04:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  .........

?????????????????????

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
15-05-2016, 05:03 PM
(15-05-2016 04:10 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  1 - I'm not gonna read a whole book so that you can make your point.

I will just send the video it should give a summary

my bad

(15-05-2016 04:10 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  2 - A phenomenon that happens in Japan... only. So?

3 - I know about MGTOW's, so what? If you are implying that the appearance of the movement shows that more men are leaving relationships than before, well, not really. The internet is a fairly new invention and people who could not express themselves in the past now feel free to do so. They did exist before though too, albeit in secret.

Now it is possible that they did exist before, but my point is about it slowly rising. Which is why I brought up herbivore men. You see Japanese men weren't always like this, and like ya said it is still a new phenomena. Now I am open to the fact that relationships and even marriage for men could rise in the future, but it seems not to be the case.

(15-05-2016 04:10 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Again, not gonna read a whole book. That's not how citation works.

Well this one didn't work anyway so what I wanted you to see in it wouldn't have been shown anyway Tongue

(15-05-2016 04:10 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  1743 is hardly a significant sample, considering also that this is obviously in only one country.

Blush Did I mention I suck at communicating? I should have add a correlation it has relation with, casual sex and oxytocin. Now guess who releases more oxytocin? Female humans.

http://www.darionardi.com/BulletinArt9.html

This hormone is pretty much the "love" hormone. This is the hormone that is known to make women want to cuddle after sex.

It also helps for both men and women when it comes to staying together and even raising children.

http://www.smart-publications.com/articl...ve-hormone

However men have a lower relationship with oxytocin, thanks to testosterone and the male equivalent to oxytocin, vasopressin.

During casual sex oxytocin still activates the same way it would during intimate sex. This is why you might here the stereotype that women fall in love after sex(though this isn't true). However women do have a small feeling of wondering about him, however they get over it quickly.

(07-05-2016 02:20 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  They don't want to be lonely because men don't want to commit.

(15-05-2016 04:10 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  It wasn't just one generalization, but many. I just mentioned one. If you mean to say something, say what you actually mean next time.

Well the context of that was women not wanting to be lonely because men don't want (or have to) commit. This was the point of it. Again I am bad at communicating.

(15-05-2016 04:10 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Appreciate the effort on the citations, but you can obviously tell by now that they won't do.

You know I wouldn't leave you hanging Big Grin

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
15-05-2016, 05:13 PM
(15-05-2016 05:02 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 04:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  ?????????????????????

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
15-05-2016, 05:19 PM
(15-05-2016 05:03 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 04:10 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  1 - I'm not gonna read a whole book so that you can make your point.

I will just send the video it should give a summary

my bad

(15-05-2016 04:10 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  2 - A phenomenon that happens in Japan... only. So?

Now it is possible that they did exist before, but my point is about it slowly rising. Which is why I brought up herbivore men. You see Japanese men weren't always like this, and like ya said it is still a new phenomena. Now I am open to the fact that relationships and even marriage for men could rise in the future, but it seems not to be the case.

(15-05-2016 04:10 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Again, not gonna read a whole book. That's not how citation works.

Well this one didn't work anyway so what I wanted you to see in it wouldn't have been shown anyway Tongue

(15-05-2016 04:10 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  1743 is hardly a significant sample, considering also that this is obviously in only one country.

Blush Did I mention I suck at communicating? I should have add a correlation it has relation with, casual sex and oxytocin. Now guess who releases more oxytocin? Female humans.

http://www.darionardi.com/BulletinArt9.html

This hormone is pretty much the "love" hormone. This is the hormone that is known to make women want to cuddle after sex.

It also helps for both men and women when it comes to staying together and even raising children.

http://www.smart-publications.com/articl...ve-hormone

However men have a lower relationship with oxytocin, thanks to testosterone and the male equivalent to oxytocin, vasopressin.

During casual sex oxytocin still activates the same way it would during intimate sex. This is why you might here the stereotype that women fall in love after sex(though this isn't true). However women do have a small feeling of wondering about him, however they get over it quickly.

(15-05-2016 04:10 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  It wasn't just one generalization, but many. I just mentioned one. If you mean to say something, say what you actually mean next time.

Well the context of that was women not wanting to be lonely because men don't want (or have to) commit. This was the point of it. Again I am bad at communicating.

(15-05-2016 04:10 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Appreciate the effort on the citations, but you can obviously tell by now that they won't do.

You know I wouldn't leave you hanging Big Grin

So, if all of this is true, then there won't be many babies. The reason humans pair bond is that it takes 18 years to raise an offspring. Perhaps the future will see "baby contracts" instead of marriages?

I don't think people will all live alone, it makes no sense economically, and most humans get "lonely" without companionship.

Perhaps this is evolution's way to stop over-population?

15-05-2016, 05:33 PM
(15-05-2016 03:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Those were the days.... Wink

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-05-2016, 05:47 PM
I noticed that I had already posted in this thread in 2013.

Yes I still agree with what I said.

I don't have a problem with prostitution.

The way I see it, most women have done it -- they just accepted dinner or gifts instead of cash. Drinking Beverage

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post