Poll: Should Prostitution be legalized
Yes, free from government and tax
Yes, with reasonable constraints and regulations
No, because it's immoral/dehumanizes people/causes psycological trauma
No, it's against my religion
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Legalizing Prostitution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2016, 05:54 PM
RE: Legalizing Prostitution
(15-05-2016 05:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I noticed that I had already posted in this thread in 2013.

Yes I still agree with what I said.

I don't have a problem with prostitution.

The way I see it, most women have done it -- they just accepted dinner or gifts instead of cash. Drinking Beverage
Laughat

bwahahaha.... love it, only you would call all women who've had sex on a date prostitutes.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2016, 06:10 PM
(15-05-2016 05:54 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 05:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I noticed that I had already posted in this thread in 2013.

The way I see it, most women have done it -- they just accepted dinner or gifts instead of cash. Drinking Beverage
Laughat

bwahahaha.... love it, only you would call all women who've had sex on a date prostitutes.

Only I?

At least I'm honest about it. Tongue I've used sex to get something. So what?

One of my friends once dated a mechanic just to get her car fixed. I didn't agree with it, but...whatever.

Another friend used to hang out in bars near the financial district in SF. She married very well -- but it wasn't accidental.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-05-2016, 06:13 PM

Fuck I love that you're honest.
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
15-05-2016, 06:14 PM
(15-05-2016 06:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 05:54 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Laughat

Only I?

One of my friends once dated a mechanic just to get her car fixed. I didn't agree with it, but...whatever.

Another friend used to hang out in bars near the financial district in SF. She married very well -- but it wasn't accidental.

So based on your words of "used sex for getting something" do you consider married women prostitutes as well? Or maybe you're saying all women who have sex are prostitutes? Not sure here. Can you clarify?

15-05-2016, 06:18 PM

Meh, I always paid my own way because I didn't want to feel obligated to go any further.

Didn't marry for money either - both times I was the bread winner.

Probably because I didn't want to feel trapped like my mom and grand-moms were...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
15-05-2016, 06:24 PM
(15-05-2016 06:18 PM)Dom Wrote:  

Meh, I always paid my own way because I didn't want to feel obligated to go any further.

Probably because I didn't want to feel trapped like my mom and grand-moms were...

You never had a date pay your dinner?

Based on this line of thread, do you feel like your husbands were prostitutes?

15-05-2016, 06:24 PM
(15-05-2016 06:18 PM)Dom Wrote:  

Maybe they married you for your money. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-05-2016, 06:35 PM
(15-05-2016 06:14 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 06:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Only I?

So based on your words of "used sex for getting something" do you consider married women prostitutes as well? Or maybe you're saying all women who have sex are prostitutes? Not sure here. Can you clarify?

If you use sex to gain something else. Why is this a difficult concept?

I'm sure men can do it too.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-05-2016, 06:43 PM
(15-05-2016 06:35 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 06:14 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  So based on your words of "used sex for getting something" do you consider married women prostitutes as well? Or maybe you're saying all women who have sex are prostitutes? Not sure here. Can you clarify?

If you use sex to gain something else. Why is this a difficult concept?

I'm sure men can do it too.

The concept is not difficult but your scope was undefined. If you don't want to commit that's understandable. Meh.

15-05-2016, 06:50 PM
(15-05-2016 06:24 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 06:18 PM)Dom Wrote:  Meh, I always paid my own way because I didn't want to feel obligated to go any further.

Maybe they married you for your money. Tongue

Maybe so, lol. But I didn't say I always had money, entrepreneurs fall flat on their asses a lot too, as did I. Lost my ass twice, once in each marriage. Both men stuck with me til the day they died anyway. So, no, not particularly worried about that. In any case, I don't think it would have mattered. They did their parts and they did it well. And no, I am not talking about sex, I am talking about being a good partner (with benefits).

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post