Poll: Should Prostitution be legalized
Yes, free from government and tax
Yes, with reasonable constraints and regulations
No, because it's immoral/dehumanizes people/causes psycological trauma
No, it's against my religion
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Legalizing Prostitution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2016, 04:51 AM
RE: Legalizing Prostitution
(23-05-2016 04:40 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Once more and more people were out about their sexuality, more and more people had to face the fact that they had friends and loved ones who didn't fall into the typical binary gender roles. Fortunately, more and more people have chosen love and acceptance as a means to square that particular circle.

Maybe that's the key. We should just out everyone as being total sluts - including the arseholes who like to pretend they have morals, and people will have to choose love and acceptance *again*. The poor bastards.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
23-05-2016, 04:54 AM
(23-05-2016 04:35 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(23-05-2016 04:30 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  I've seen this being said before but... is it really true for everyone? It seems like a generalization. I wouldn't hold that opinion towards another male, to be honest.

Sure. But how many sexual partners would a woman need before she'd be labeled a whore? In many circles, a single one before marriage is enough. Now even in that most extreme end of the spectrum, do they hold male sexuality to the same chaste standard? Not that I've ever seen.

I agree in the sense that I've noticed that women are held to higher standards in certain cases. I couldn't not agree with you about what you said. I'd be curious to see if this generalized opinion is changing in society, though. Especially among young people.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
23-05-2016, 05:25 AM
(23-05-2016 04:51 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-05-2016 04:40 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Once more and more people were out about their sexuality, more and more people had to face the fact that they had friends and loved ones who didn't fall into the typical binary gender roles. Fortunately, more and more people have chosen love and acceptance as a means to square that particular circle.

Maybe that's the key. We should just out everyone as being total sluts - including the arseholes who like to pretend they have morals, and people will have to choose love and acceptance *again*. The poor bastards.

100% agree.

Why is it that those screaming the most from the pulpit or the podium about sexual deviance are the ones with the biggest collection of skeletons in their closets? I rest my case.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
23-05-2016, 06:31 AM
(23-05-2016 02:37 AM)Losty Wrote:  This thread is so old. It's Chas' grandpa.

Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
23-05-2016, 06:44 AM
(23-05-2016 04:54 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  I agree in the sense that I've noticed that women are held to higher standards in certain cases. I couldn't not agree with you about what you said. I'd be curious to see if this generalized opinion is changing in society, though. Especially among young people.

The era of sex, drugs and rock 'n roll had already changed that. Then Aids happened. It back slipped. Subsequent generations didn't continue to carry that torch. Confused

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
23-05-2016, 07:10 AM
(23-05-2016 06:31 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-05-2016 02:37 AM)Losty Wrote:  This thread is so old. It's Chas' grandpa.

Dodgy

Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post